Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1.5 Average
SPS forum up and running again.
12-01-2016, 11:45 AM
SPS forum up and running again.
SPS forum is back up and runnng for anyone interested must of been a glitch.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2016, 12:54 PM
RE: SPS forum up and running again.
I've noticed it's up and running again, but after the bad things I've read about the fraudulent activities - no thank you.
12-01-2016, 01:36 PM
I have sent them a message asking why I have been waiting for so long for my account to be verified... Lets see if they reply.
12-01-2016, 01:58 PM
me also not interested after reading about fraudulent activities over there,also most of the topics are about spell casters,black magic which ofcourse not some thing im interesting.
12-01-2016, 02:02 PM
I only look on psychic discussions as not interested in anything else.
12-01-2016, 04:26 PM
How are people forced to take out second mortgages, it is our choice to have psychic readings, spells done, ring psychic lines looking for something that is not always there, want to be told what we want to hear, i only have readings that is my choice, nobody forces us.

If people are stupid enough then so be it, i have read on forums where people have spent thousands on readings, psychic lines are there to make money it is a business, wages for the reader.
Each to there own we have to take responsibilty for our own actions.
Yes if it needs to be investigated then it should.
12-01-2016, 06:36 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2016 06:54 PM by veryconfused.)
You are missing the point Jaks111. This is a scam that's been exposed - it's a horrific scam at that. For Gods sake, look at the net and see the pages of victims that have been duped by the racket on that forum - fake accounts - alleged blackmail, how can you disregard this and say this is legit? People who are attracted to spellcasting are vulnerable and desperate not stupid, of course people need to take responsibility for their own actions but that particular forum is currently under investigation for fraud. Personally I believe that all spellcasters are frauds, but so are some psychics too. I am not a member of that forum but I know all about it's history. I'm not familiar with the psychics who are discussed on there but I urge people to not be too trusting and believing reading some of the fake accounts on there. There's members who attempt to scam on here too on a much tamer level. There has been an alleged healer that was exposed on here about 18 months ago, members on this very forum were victims - do you call these members stupid? just because they were at a low point in their lives who WANTED to believe their personal issues would work out? There's psychics discussed on here by fake accounts, there's members who wait in hope for their predictions to transpire, so, would you describe those members and friends stupid? Everyone! you have the evidence on the net, and yes Jaks111, the forum in question is being very seriously investigated - serious enough for talk that the FBI may be brought in. Society has a duty to protect the public from fraudsters. That says it all.
12-01-2016, 09:23 PM
@veryconfused
agree what u said above caz my friend told me exactly same about scammers on that forum,very dishearted news as how innocent ppl ripped off by con artist.
12-01-2016, 10:06 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2016 10:33 PM by Alesha.)
Hi guys. Very dissapointed to hear that the SPS forum is one big sham, I really thought the mod Hope was cool at exposing scammers that now I see as one big masquerade. I've not really done my homework on that forum, was sent a pm long ago about this great forum and communicative place. Luckily for me I've only logged into there once in a blue moon as I have another regular forum.

I can't understand why the place hasn't been shut down? I agree with the majority of posts here, don't trust what's posted on there by psychics as you don't know what's been going on behind the scenes. I've deleted a post I made giving a little praise for the way the mod there exposed scammers that now I'm in view of the full facts by the evidence can see this was not quite the true picture.

I'm very distrustful of psychic forums now I'm afraid, I don't know what members legit half the time and that goes for this forum too. Thank you guys who've posted in links, I'm one less member who will be logging in there for future. I was really fooled by Hope.
13-01-2016, 09:20 AM (This post was last modified: 13-01-2016 09:33 AM by Pussycat87.)
(12-01-2016 04:26 PM)jaks111 Wrote:  How are people forced to take out second mortgages, it is our choice to have psychic readings, spells done, ring psychic lines looking for something that is not always there, want to be told what we want to hear, i only have readings that is my choice, nobody forces us.

If people are stupid enough then so be it, i have read on forums where people have spent thousands on readings, psychic lines are there to make money it is a business, wages for the reader.
Each to there own we have to take responsibilty for our own actions.
Yes if it needs to be investigated then it should.

People are responsible for their own actions, it's got to the point of obsession how people become in-debt by continually paying out for readings in the hope that the psychic will give them hope that their dreams will come true. The ripoff reports for that website spsreview are pages long... If people ignore the complaints and go ahead and purchase readings from that website that are given praise >> then as far as I'm concerned they deserve what they get. The warnings are there to ignore them is foolish & immature.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Forum down? Mr R Sole 3 375 05-05-2017 07:18 AM
Last Post: savvy
  Forum is dead Carr987 16 1,704 09-05-2016 12:00 PM
Last Post: chrys
  a tarot card for the forum Dr Healy Feely 3 609 08-08-2015 07:46 PM
Last Post: Sabbie
  Balanced Forum: Mister No Nonsense 8 1,458 08-08-2015 01:32 AM
Last Post: Snow White
  Forum Trolling Enrico 23 3,058 21-07-2015 06:48 PM
Last Post: yourexiscomingbackhonest
  Forum's Been Down Ella Hardy 7 1,975 10-11-2014 03:02 AM
Last Post: jmpsychicservices
  my bb forum gabriel 12 2,844 02-07-2013 06:08 PM
Last Post: gabriel
Thumbs Up Too Much Back Stabbing on this Forum Hangingpants 17 2,370 16-06-2013 12:35 AM
Last Post: chrisw316
Sad A question for the more rational on the forum! chrisw316 22 3,009 07-05-2013 08:47 PM
Last Post: lolly
  Keeping to the topics of this forum.... Blair 0 883 10-01-2011 10:32 AM
Last Post: Blair