Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Text readings
28-07-2011, 10:56 PM
Text readings
Who are these people who answer your txts? I just sent in one for faith to read but forgot to put tv at the start, so i got a txt back and ive got replys by txt before and they always give me a completely different answer to the ones aldo, shelly and faith have given me, plus the couple of other psychics that Ive seen face to face. Im annoyed and confused!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-07-2011, 11:22 PM
RE: Text readings
(28-07-2011 10:56 PM)Cinnamongirl Wrote:  Who are these people who answer your txts? I just sent in one for faith to read but forgot to put tv at the start, so i got a txt back and ive got replys by txt before and they always give me a completely different answer to the ones aldo, shelly and faith have given me, plus the couple of other psychics that Ive seen face to face. Im annoyed and confused!

You may want to read the Mystic Text Service thread in the main PI bit, the discussions are all there!! Have fun, it's a mammoth thread Tongue
29-07-2011, 11:30 AM
(28-07-2011 11:22 PM)Eridanus Wrote:  
(28-07-2011 10:56 PM)Cinnamongirl Wrote:  Who are these people who answer your txts? I just sent in one for faith to read but forgot to put tv at the start, so i got a txt back and ive got replys by txt before and they always give me a completely different answer to the ones aldo, shelly and faith have given me, plus the couple of other psychics that Ive seen face to face. Im annoyed and confused!

You may want to read the Mystic Text Service thread in the main PI bit, the discussions are all there!! Have fun, it's a mammoth thread Tongue

Thanks, Ive just read it! I sent another one in after with tv at the start so faith could read it and it didnt get read, but at 3:45am i was woken up by a txt telling mr that my ex wasnt going to get back together with me, but that they see a new love and do I want to know more?! Ummm, no! You woke me up with bad news that is different to any other predictions Ive had when Im trying to sleep for work and I didnt even want a txt back anyway! I just wanted to see what faith had to say! Angry
29-07-2011, 05:22 PM
(29-07-2011 11:30 AM)Cinnamongirl Wrote:  

Thanks, Ive just read it! I sent another one in after with tv at the start so faith could read it and it didnt get read, but at 3:45am i was woken up by a txt telling mr that my ex wasnt going to get back together with me, but that they see a new love and do I want to know more?! Ummm, no! You woke me up with bad news that is different to any other predictions Ive had when Im trying to sleep for work and I didnt even want a txt back anyway! I just wanted to see what faith had to say! Angry

It's infuriating Cinnamongirl and even though we've been complaining about this on here for quite some time and KNOW that PTV read these comments, nothing has changed. They just don't give a damn basically and at the end of the day the only one's who benefit are PTV! Sorry you're getting the same treatment we've all gotten, completely different point of view from their mystic service which is utter rubbish and not what we as paying customers asked for! Would you imagine going into McDonalds and ordering a Quarter Pounder and getting a Fish Burger instead? You could at least return that!!! Infuriating!!! Angry
29-07-2011, 06:05 PM
(29-07-2011 05:22 PM)kiltgirl Wrote:  

It's infuriating Cinnamongirl and even though we've been complaining about this on here for quite some time and KNOW that PTV read these comments, nothing has changed. They just don't give a damn basically and at the end of the day the only one's who benefit are PTV! Sorry you're getting the same treatment we've all gotten, completely different point of view from their mystic service which is utter rubbish and not what we as paying customers asked for! Would you imagine going into McDonalds and ordering a Quarter Pounder and getting a Fish Burger instead? You could at least return that!!! Infuriating!!! Angry

Inside information guys, the texts on PTV are not answered by those Psychics, but cheap underated psychics like 'Ask the psychic' and some other unknown random company who's services are cheap.
29-07-2011, 08:31 PM
(29-07-2011 06:05 PM)goldfire Wrote:  
(29-07-2011 05:22 PM)kiltgirl Wrote:  

Inside information guys, the texts on PTV are not answered by those Psychics, but cheap underated psychics like 'Ask the psychic' and some other unknown random company who's services are cheap.
Thats good to know in a way as i have had the same thing completely differant answer to the ones on tv, ten again maybe there the better ones as nothing has come true for me yet except NO he hasn't come back and more than likely won't as i have seen something tonight that makes me feel there is no chance. Food for thought maybe the tv ones are incorrect. Although i still cannot help thinking deep down please be right
29-07-2011, 09:23 PM
thanks everyone. i think i would trust a psychic who actually validates things with me, and i know who they are rather than some faceless, nameless person who has just sent me a random statement! it just upset me lastnight as i didnt want the txt in the first place and ive been trying to stay positive lately. glad im not alone in thinking they are complete bullsh*t then lol :-)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mystic text service bright blessings Dools 2 701 01-09-2016 06:27 PM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  Expensive Text messages GemGirl 6 1,488 18-01-2014 01:43 AM
Last Post: danitalia
  Has anyone ever had sent in text into the TV Show and then Mystic Service answers? lightworker07 2 1,176 26-10-2013 08:11 PM
Last Post: lightworker07
  text message from MYSTIC Happy_go_girl 4 1,051 15-08-2013 10:23 PM
Last Post: Happy_go_girl
  mystic text messages miss sunshine 6 1,688 23-06-2013 02:29 AM
Last Post: glittercat
  Mystic Text Service Eridanus 124 27,435 15-03-2013 08:49 PM
Last Post: hopeful
  Do You Record Your Text Readings? Firechild 23 4,018 09-08-2012 12:21 AM
Last Post: hopeful
  More than one text and voice mail Fortune 4 899 18-06-2012 04:46 PM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  More text messages and voicemails Sapphire 8 1,272 25-05-2012 07:15 PM