Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ask the answer manda or christine-ann who manifests accurately
17-01-2016, 12:50 PM
Ask the answer manda or christine-ann who manifests accurately
I bought the special offer through wowcher £6 for a 20 minute reading..
I know everyone connects different any advice here as in who to choose at the moment it is out of these 2 ladies.
Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-01-2016, 08:36 AM
RE: Ask the answer manda or christine-ann who manifests accurately
(17-01-2016 12:50 PM)jaks111 Wrote:  I bought the special offer through wowcher £6 for a 20 minute reading..
I know everyone connects different any advice here as in who to choose at the moment it is out of these 2 ladies.
Thank you.

US client here, had plenty of validations from Manda (Ask the Answer) not so much from Christine-Ann. As far as projections go, I have not had any manifest.
22-01-2016, 11:26 AM
I spoke with manda a few times in 2014.Some of the relationship stuff she told me is only starting to emerge now especially about a split,but I would say the timing was out by quite a few months, sorry! She was spot on about work though,she got the month and the type of work correct.I'd recommend her though. Not ever had a read with Christine-Ann so can't comment. Smile
24-01-2016, 07:35 PM (This post was last modified: 24-01-2016 07:36 PM by jaks111.)
Hi i had a reading with manda we really did not connect she chatted about the weather in scotland, and that it was a full moon, how she got home just after 8pm!! I was not too pleased.

She said you are not happy spirit are telling me you are not happy with your reading darling are you, i said no i am not, manda then said i am talking a load of rubbish to you arent i i said yes if im honest, she then said yes i know we have connected! As you think that, she then said do you want to terminate the call i just said yes good night.

I tried Christine-ann who was recommended through a friend excellent reading from her lovely and truthful and to the point, did not hum and arr plenty of info.

Any one else read with Christine ?
24-01-2016, 08:05 PM
Yes, I had a tarot reading with Christine Ann last year, if you'll excuse my phrase she was CRAP. I could hear her shuffling away with her cards as I did not give her any feedback at all, could feel that she was becoming stressed & trying to fish for info that I stubbornly refused to give. She must have gone through a whole list of professions yet still couldn't figure out what I do. In the end she became flustered. I've not tried manda & don't intend to for future. Don't know where they dig there readers up from on that site. However I'm a hard person to please, obviously this lady can't read without feedback. Take my advice & save your hard earned pennies.
24-01-2016, 08:29 PM
(24-01-2016 08:05 PM)pillarbox Wrote:  Yes, I had a tarot reading with Christine Ann last year, if you'll excuse my phrase she was CRAP. I could hear her shuffling away with her cards as I did not give her any feedback at all, could feel that she was becoming stressed & trying to fish for info that I stubbornly refused to give. She must have gone through a whole list of professions yet still couldn't figure out what I do. In the end she became flustered. I've not tried manda & don't intend to for future. Don't know where they dig there readers up from on that site. However I'm a hard person to please, obviously this lady can't read without feedback. Take my advice & save your hard earned pennies.

Thank you i am not having any more readings if i do it will be from my local church, manda actually told me i am very spiritual she actually felt i was a reader i said no i would not know where to start, but i have been told that before.
Thank you i intend to save my money from now on and yes it is hard to come by.
07-01-2018, 09:53 PM
i had reading with ann maria .preditions didnt happen ,cystal rose,ian,same .can anyone predict maybe general things or going of the cards.waiting for other preditions to come true of moonstone ,trisha,and eleanor .mostly had very short readers 10 pound credit u can tellusually if rubbish very quickly.and save your money.there r alot of rubbish readers .please let me know if u find a good one!
07-01-2018, 11:56 PM
(07-01-2018 11:40 PM)hcs429 Wrote:  
(07-01-2018 09:53 PM)buttercup62 Wrote:  i had reading with ann maria .preditions didnt happen ,cystal rose,ian,same .can anyone predict maybe general things or going of the cards.waiting for other preditions to come true of moonstone ,trisha,and eleanor .mostly had very short readers 10 pound credit u can tellusually if rubbish very quickly.and save your money.there r alot of rubbish readers .please let me know if u find a good one!

Have a read of the threads in the group buttercup as all people have different opinions and connections. The popular ones are Hamilton and Emily

I agree that everyone’s opinions differ. I’ve used ATA readers for a long time and tried most of them. Without a doubt the best on there who have been so spot to-date have to be: Psychic Kay, Hamilton and Emily. The rest of the readers I have found can be hit and miss. Psychic Kay I notice has not been logging on too frequently. She may look young but she is amazing.
08-01-2018, 12:22 AM
I would agree that Hamilton, Emily and Psychic Kay are good. Although the predictions from Emily and Psychic Kay haven't come through yet.

The predictions those two ladies have given me have not to date happened although I realise timing can be a difficulty, both gave me superb validations.

Christine-Anne I found to be very accurate despite not giving me what I wanted to hear.
08-01-2018, 05:01 AM
Hi I had a reading with Cristina-Ann I found her really nice and she was accurate about somethings but no predictions manifested. It's been 3months. I haven't had a reading with Emily. I did have a reading with Hamilton. I didn't really like him and none of his predictions came true. The reader I found most accurate is Sue D and most of her predictions came to pass.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hamilton ask the answer jaks111 115 14,758 12-11-2018 10:40 PM
Last Post: Virgo1
  Griffin - Ask the Answer Sassy1 27 2,134 30-09-2018 09:19 PM
  ASK THE ANSWER IN 2018 Anonymous1234 15 1,645 19-09-2018 01:16 PM
Last Post: fbarraza28
  Manda 500813 Virgo1 9 641 14-08-2018 04:28 PM
  A complete (and truthful) guide to Ask the Answer readers Lauragrace 148 30,185 07-06-2018 05:32 PM
Last Post: jaks
Star Ask The Answer Readers Libra Loxie 62 7,077 15-02-2018 04:19 PM
Last Post: curiouscat
  Yvette ask the answer Purple shimmer 51 10,832 28-01-2018 05:30 PM
Last Post: _ps_user_
  Gary W ask the answer jaks 3 511 23-01-2018 10:50 PM
Last Post: Sassy1
  Ask the answer psychics! TB love 39 4,382 29-12-2017 11:09 AM
Last Post: Rosie
  Sharon from ask the answer Macleod 22 2,733 01-09-2017 02:51 PM
Last Post: Rodrigo