Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
list of failed preds from ps readers
19-01-2016, 09:35 PM (This post was last modified: 19-01-2016 09:37 PM by Fargo.)
list of failed preds from ps readers
i've used so many readers on ps, more than i can count. here's my list of readers whos predictions have never materialised although some have delivered well at the time.

bev
butterfly wings
angie
eleanor
marina
fax luix
jodie
sapphire
andrea
heidi
lauren
imogen
grace marie
iona
danika
simone
matt
anthony
amanda
tracy m
truthseer
phoebe
suki
suzanne

the readers who have given me some preds that materialised an some pending are

nina cameron
gaby v
asha
emily rose
aylin
debora rose
amie rose
amethyst
charlotte
georgina
nicoladawn
amanda (4935)
crystal rose
julie
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-01-2016, 09:49 PM (This post was last modified: 20-01-2016 10:26 PM by janaan.)
RE: list of failed preds from ps readers
i also used almost every psychics on PS whose predictions never ever manifest
Eleanor
Angie
Andrea
suki
Vicky(she left now)
Lauren
Lilly
Cara Brown
Sharon Neil
Truthseer
Ruby Crystal
Iona
Aylin
Amethyst
Julie
Amie Rose
Emily Rose
Crystal Rose
Georgina
Nina Cameron
Charlotte
Dominic
Marina
Debora-Rose
there are few more which i cant remember now but will update here,as all of above i used and none of there predictions ever manifest even after 3-4 years.so waste of money and my time.(in my opinion)
12-06-2016, 12:01 PM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2016 12:26 PM by Fargo.)
(19-01-2016 09:35 PM)Fargo Wrote:  i've used so many readers on ps, more than i can count. here's my list of readers whos predictions have never materialised although some have delivered well at the time.

bev
butterfly wings
angie
eleanor
marina
fax luix
jodie
sapphire
andrea
heidi
lauren
imogen
grace marie
iona
danika
simone
matt
anthony
amanda
tracy m
phoebe
suki
suzanne

the readers who have given me some preds that materialised an some pending are

nina cameron
gaby v
asha
emily rose X
aylin
debora rose
amie rose
amethyst
charlotte
georgina
nicoladawn
amanda (4935)
crystal rose X
julie
truthseer X
nothing came to fruition with lauren either

Any updates anyone? ive altered mine a little from before...ive put a cross by ones against what i originally thoghtt good..
02-08-2016, 11:38 PM
I didn't try psychic sofa but any psychic I've tried nothing almost manifests with anything I might have asked. Only a very small percentage like 20%. Bs as hell
09-08-2016, 01:13 PM
I think there are plenty of readers on phone lines who are able to read you but not predict. There have been other posts on this forum that have also mentioned this.
When I was addicted to readings a few years ago one of the things that got me hooked was the thought that what the reader predicted must be right as they knew so much about me. How I was feeling, what I was thinking, my past, my present etc. etc. How wrong was I? I am still convinced that some people are able to predict the future but it is an extremely rare gift and you are not likely to find someone with that gift on the end of a phone.
I recently saw a face to face reader who I thought was incredibly gifted but I had to wait for months before I could see her so why would someone like her want to work for peanuts on a psychic line?
How many people on this forum have had predictions come true, especially relationship predictions and has anyone ever had a string of predictions come true? I doubt it. I think many of us have fallen into the trap that I did. That is, believing that someone who can read your mind is also able to predict.
09-08-2016, 02:17 PM
(09-08-2016 01:13 PM)Green Velvet Wrote:  I think there are plenty of readers on phone lines who are able to read you but not predict. There have been other posts on this forum that have also mentioned this.
When I was addicted to readings a few years ago one of the things that got me hooked was the thought that what the reader predicted must be right as they knew so much about me. How I was feeling, what I was thinking, my past, my present etc. etc. How wrong was I? I am still convinced that some people are able to predict the future but it is an extremely rare gift and you are not likely to find someone with that gift on the end of a phone.
I recently saw a face to face reader who I thought was incredibly gifted but I had to wait for months before I could see her so why would someone like her want to work for peanuts on a psychic line?
How many people on this forum have had predictions come true, especially relationship predictions and has anyone ever had a string of predictions come true? I doubt it. I think many of us have fallen into the trap that I did. That is, believing that someone who can read your mind is also able to predict.
i think that post sums it all really
09-08-2016, 03:54 PM
@Green Velvet
yes agree with you,caz prediction never manifest.even Asha and Amie Rose,they both predict end of july for my main big prediction to manifest.i still give those predictions more time but NOTHING manifested at all.
09-08-2016, 04:09 PM
I've said this before, if a reader was any good they would have their own private practice or at the very least their own website..

Psychic phone hot lines are just a quick fix .. If you had a gift you would charge a lot for your services because you know you'll be worth it. Psychic readers are not necessarily spiritual, that goes for fortune tellers too.. There are the real McCoy out there who are brilliant, they charge a lot yet they are fully booked for months ahead. They can charge these prices because they know they have a gift. Of course you'll find the charlatans operating in any field, so best to check them out by recommendations.

I don't even believe that phone readers can mind read, do not feel their talent extends that far.. They go through call after call all day long, they know how to start a reading off, they know ppl's behaviour patterns and used a mixture of psychology and stock phrases.. They do it all day long, callers ask usually about relationship, work @ house move. It's routine.

PS I notice seems to have the monopoly on this forum.. It's easy to therefore deduce that readers or administration are on this board promoting their readers., if you could read ppl would you work on PS all day long? If you had a gift would you even demean yourself to work on a chavvy old phone line like Kooma??? The answer is NO. You would set up your own practice because you would know your talents would get spread around..
09-08-2016, 04:20 PM
I agree with you Shanti but some phone readers I have spoken with in the past have been able to pick up specific details like the names of friends and even what the inside of my house is like. They were still not able to predict correctly so if they were not reading my mind what were they doing? They were not just random guesses.
09-08-2016, 04:29 PM
(09-08-2016 04:20 PM)Green Velvet Wrote:  I agree with you Shanti but some phone readers I have spoken with in the past have been able to pick up specific details like the names of friends and even what the inside of my house is like. They were still not able to predict correctly so if they were not reading my mind what were they doing? They were not just random guesses.

It's possible that some take sneaky notes off other readers? Some take their own notes down that are recycled from past callers ..some are just lucky hits!!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Psychic sofa list of good readers who's predictions fruitate Kayley 21 4,703 02-08-2016 06:07 PM
Last Post: Purple Rain