Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Has any one had a reading with yona, leanne or donna not on psychic lines
20-01-2016, 12:37 PM
Has any one had a reading with yona, leanne or donna not on psychic lines
Has anyone had a reading from any of these ladies they are the 3 ladies most talked about in psychic discussions on the sps forum, if so what is your feedback please.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-01-2016, 01:19 PM
RE: Has any one had a reading with yona, leanne or donna not on psychic lines
had a few readings with yona...last one was in june 2015 was very good and uplifting... have had some problems with a person in my life & felt so much better and at peace after speaking with yona. she gives me an all round comphrehensive reading, real nice lady, she dosent really give me answers to specific questions but told me i needed to relax as my situation would resolve itself...summarised my current situation effortlessly and fluently without any leads from me. A very calm and grounded reading that was empowering and uplifting.yona suggested a spell she would cast on your summer solcestice, took her up on the offer,yona said the person involved was feeling stuck she was able to work on this...no prediction was given when things would work out. the spell came to around $114 translate into uk currency around £80ish. so far nothings happened with the spell but her reading was good. Cool
20-01-2016, 05:41 PM
cruella - how could you pay that sort of money to some ex hippy for a spell? any reader who offered to cast a spell for me I'd be very dubious of regardless if they were nice to talk to.
20-01-2016, 08:09 PM
Yona is an amazing reader. I've never had to say a thing to Yona in the readings I've had with her, yet she's immediately picked up on my situation and the personalities of people around me who have been involved in my life. Her descriptions of my partner were so accurate I was stunned, but in a really good way! Some predictions are now beginning to come in.

I'm surprised to hear that she's offering spells, she's certainly never hinted at spell casting for me. She comes across as a scrupulously honest and straightforward reader. I've not had a reading with her for months, the only drawback with Yona is she's quite expensive and usually heavily booked so you need to book in advance.
20-01-2016, 08:47 PM
I am wary of spells ..A reader on P S offered to do a spell for.me but that was part of the reading .
20-01-2016, 09:57 PM (This post was last modified: 20-01-2016 10:05 PM by Sabbie.)
i think performing spells are unnatural its disturbing what fate has ntended for you.i have also had a reading with a psychic from ps who offered to burn candles for me but emphasise she was not going to charge me for this, it was part of my reading & she offered. you cant charge a customer to perform a spell, if a reader does agree to this it should be all inclusive in the reading. when I was in my teens i did use to burn the appropriate candles for myself & this did work (or maybe it was just coincidence) wouldnt do it now i'm older & wiser lol.
20-01-2016, 11:19 PM
I light candles if I want something special .It is all part of prayer. I did today .Lighting candles is perfectly normal but spells I don't like it
20-01-2016, 11:54 PM (This post was last modified: 20-01-2016 11:58 PM by Cruelladeville.)
(20-01-2016 05:41 PM)pillarbox Wrote:  cruella - how could you pay that sort of money to some ex hippy for a spell? any reader who offered to cast a spell for me I'd be very dubious of regardless if they were nice to talk to.

she doesent cast spells on a regular basis just certain times of the year....the reason why it cost a lot is because she makes the candles herself & prepares them with the appropriate oils and other things i guess. yona didnt give me any time frame when events would start to take effect, just because i havent seen results yet doesent mean i never will. timings different in spirit & it was only 6 months ago the spell was cast. i have every confidence in her & that the spell will work eventually..and i had to do a little participation myself to activate the spell so i know it was for real.
21-01-2016, 11:40 AM
(20-01-2016 11:54 PM)Cruelladeville Wrote:  
(20-01-2016 05:41 PM)pillarbox Wrote:  cruella - how could you pay that sort of money to some ex hippy for a spell? any reader who offered to cast a spell for me I'd be very dubious of regardless if they were nice to talk to.

she doesent cast spells on a regular basis just certain times of the year....the reason why it cost a lot is because she makes the candles herself & prepares them with the appropriate oils and other things i guess. yona didnt give me any time frame when events would start to take effect, just because i havent seen results yet doesent mean i never will. timings different in spirit & it was only 6 months ago the spell was cast. i have every confidence in her & that the spell will work eventually..and i had to do a little participation myself to activate the spell so i know it was for real.

Come on? its cheap to make your own candles. i'm not questioning the ladies skills as a reader as I've never once had a reading from her. I get put off when readers suggest spells because to my mind you are taking these people at their word, you can't make a wish come true or make somebody have feelings for you by burning a candle and reciting a few mantras. I dont want to remove your optimism lets hope your wish comes true.
22-01-2016, 11:17 AM
I had a few email readings with yona in the last 2 yrs and nothing whatsoever what she predicted came to light

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Live Lines UK - My Sacking Experience jmpsychicservices 16 7,295 02-08-2017 04:58 PM
Last Post: Martino
  10 things to expect to hear from a psychic reading in relation to an ex iamacolincookfan 1 479 20-03-2017 07:44 PM
Last Post: roywilljenks
Smile Cheaper readings from 2 people that work on psychic lines and no it is not me jaks111 2 739 29-08-2015 01:04 AM
Last Post: Pink Pearl
  Psychic Reading | Caribbean Psychic noelyoung 0 949 01-12-2014 05:37 AM
Last Post: noelyoung
  Could her psychic reading to me be wrong? blabla2014 6 1,309 25-09-2014 10:45 PM
Last Post: blabla2014
  basics of a psychic reading .. chrisw316 43 4,840 12-07-2013 10:40 AM
Last Post: twist
  phone lines anser all ?s gabriel 1 894 27-06-2013 09:53 AM
Last Post: Hangingpants
  is psychic phone lines worth the money?? chrisw316 0 811 12-05-2013 11:37 PM
Last Post: chrisw316
  No Difference Between cheaper And costly Psychic Lines. Hangingpants 1 1,483 28-12-2012 10:38 AM
Last Post: jaydonc