Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Why do psychics not help people?
26-01-2016, 06:21 PM
Why do psychics not help people?
It is claimed that up to 15% of people have precognitive or clairvoyant skills, but do they ever use it to help others? No. Why can't they use their psychic powers to do some good in the world for a change? That's what I want to know.
My point, of course, is that people who genuinely believe they are psychic/clairvoyant are deluding themselves, and don't really possess any real supernatural powers. From what I have experienced, psychics are unable to help their fellow men, they will except the comfort they may bring to their gullible customers, yet they have no power.

To prove that, simply check out predictions from famous psychics on-line. Sure if you stretch your credibility you can find a near hit, but most never came close.
I have read the recent feedback on this forum. I would like to ask anyone who claims they are psychic on this forum to pm me to validate me! I'm not asking for a free reading, all I require is perhaps a couple of paragraphs to see if any members who claim to be spiritual and psychic can take action to support their statements and claims.

If required I can supply my first and middle name, my dob, even time of birth if that helps. I give any volunteer my word that if they don't validate I will keep this absolutely private and confidential. I do at least feel if a psychic comes forward then at least they have guts to put their money where their mouth is. Please no psychic bring lame excuses that they can't read for a non-believer or need a voice etc, as readers these days do readings on facebook and emails and even texts messages. If they have my first names and communicate with spirit as they claim, then this should be an easy task. Just a couple of small paragraphs is all that I am asking for - less then you would normally do when you pm a fellow member.
I'm certain that I will not find one single volunteer who claims they are psychic and in touch with spirit to come forward -- they never do, they usually ignore these requests and run a mile. Those on here who ignore my appeal I'm sorry to say are frauds and they know it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-01-2016, 06:33 PM
RE: Why do psychics not help people?
no they just want to con people and they should be in jail.
26-01-2016, 06:37 PM
there are few handfull genuine psychics aswell,but where thats the question.?

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
26-01-2016, 06:38 PM
these wouldnt expose/advertise themselves and wouldnt charge as well
26-01-2016, 06:41 PM
chrys i meet an old aged psychic once in a bus ages ago and she was very nice ,she told me that aroung 15-20 years ago when she read for others it was absolutely free even over a cup of coffee caz she said that this psychic ability is a gift to help ppl not for ripped ppl(its her opinion but i like what she said)

26-01-2016, 06:42 PM
I'd be surprised if any of these guys who claim to be psychic are up for this challenge.
26-01-2016, 06:43 PM
time for wait for this challenge,(lolz)

26-01-2016, 08:17 PM
(26-01-2016 06:41 PM)janaan Wrote:  chrys i meet an old aged psychic once in a bus ages ago and she was very nice ,she told me that aroung 15-20 years ago when she read for others it was absolutely free even over a cup of coffee caz she said that this psychic ability is a gift to help ppl not for ripped ppl(its her opinion but i like what she said)

janaan 20 yrs ago everything was different even cup of coffee so don't compare it to PTV fakes as there is no point:-)
26-01-2016, 08:58 PM
@Twilight
i was not comparing im telling my personal experience and thats all.

26-01-2016, 08:58 PM
I did a reading for free for a member of this forum.I have not charged her.She has not acknowledged my reading in any way .I am very upset that someone could be so rude So now you see the other side of the coin. I will not be doing any more readings free or otherwise for this forum.It is a lot of effort and time and I would have liked an acknowledgement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Have people given up hope rachel 1151 22 1,699 07-05-2016 10:18 AM
Last Post: janaan
  Vogue why do people become addicted to psychics dormammu 3 613 13-03-2016 01:11 PM
Last Post: janaan
  Can psychics mix people up? Purple shimmer 12 2,445 29-09-2015 10:45 AM
Last Post: chrys
  people expect to much from psychics whiteowl 12 2,940 06-07-2015 10:47 PM
Last Post: Humphrey Pumphrey
  people who have readings are different to other people iamacolincookfan 1 650 22-09-2014 10:24 AM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  298 people murdered in the skies of Kiev iamacolincookfan 3 802 20-07-2014 03:40 PM
Last Post: Dream Catcher
  religion.. how many people on here are believers in a creator? chrisw316 5 746 10-07-2013 09:01 AM
Last Post: chrisw316
Sad explioting people .. chrisw316 12 1,750 04-07-2013 05:28 PM
Sad mocking people.. or making people think about there beliefs? chrisw316 0 567 04-05-2013 05:38 PM