Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Different readings from different psychics now I'm confused
05-02-2016, 04:36 PM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2016 05:11 PM by Dools.)
Different readings from different psychics now I'm confused
Hi I'm a bit confused I had 4 readings on ATA. From Jane o hara, Ella, manda and Hillary. About a guy I just met. Jane,Ella and manda said he was a good man and decribed him very well manda even knew what I was thinking and conversations that me and him had.But Hillary said i would have an awful life with him and he was a player and had other women on the sly. If it was my ex I was asking about she would be spot on. I really hope this guy is not the same. Now I'm confused anybody have any experience with these readers. Anyone's predictions come true off these readers. I'm not getting any more readings now I'm just wondering how others got on. Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2016, 05:49 PM
RE: Different readings from different psychics now I'm confused
I had a reading with Jane 'O Hara before xams stating commutation coming with a guy and he was single and we would marry each other .... had another reading with her again this week and told me it's going to be weeks before he contacts and now this man is married. Which reading do I believe? The first or the second just left me feeling very unsure !!! Anne-Marie no predictions materialised. Hilary read with her and did not obtain much info on what was going to happen in a broken relationship, with just an idea that I must commit more to the other person. Friendly though. The best I've read with on ATA are Julie, Manda and Zaneth were the most consistent and validated my problem perfectly. Predictions pending with all 3.
05-02-2016, 05:56 PM
most of them are fake and preds dont happen
05-02-2016, 06:10 PM
(05-02-2016 05:49 PM)Jamelia Wrote:  I had a reading with Jane 'O Hara before xams stating commutation coming with a guy and he was single and we would marry each other .... had another reading with her again this week and told me it's going to be weeks before he contacts and now this man is married. Which reading do I believe? The first or the second just left me feeling very unsure !!! Anne-Marie no predictions materialised. Hilary read with her and did not obtain much info on what was going to happen in a broken relationship, with just an idea that I must commit more to the other person. Friendly though. The best I've read with on ATA are Julie, Manda and Zaneth were the most consistent and validated my problem perfectly. Predictions pending with all 3.
05-02-2016, 06:14 PM
(05-02-2016 05:49 PM)Jamelia Wrote:  I had a reading with Jane 'O Hara before xams stating commutation coming with a guy and he was single and we would marry each other .... had another reading with her again this week and told me it's going to be weeks before he contacts and now this man is married. Which reading do I believe? The first or the second just left me feeling very unsure !!! Anne-Marie no predictions materialised. Hilary read with her and did not obtain much info on what was going to happen in a broken relationship, with just an idea that I must commit more to the other person. Friendly though. The best I've read with on ATA are Julie, Manda and Zaneth were the most consistent and validated my problem perfectly. Predictions pending with all 3.

Yea thank you i found manda the best of them all and she gave me a prediction to happen for tomorrow about contact. I can't see it happening but if it does or it does not I'll let you know for sure. If you would like to
05-02-2016, 09:32 PM
(05-02-2016 06:14 PM)Dools Wrote:  

Yea thank you i found manda the best of them all and she gave me a prediction to happen for tomorrow about contact. I can't see it happening but if it does or it does not I'll let you know for sure. If you would like to

I know what you mean, some of the things psychics tell me will happen I just know that can't be, I'm usually right. I'll let you know the outcomes, please let me know about yours too.
05-02-2016, 09:59 PM
Yea no problem ill let u know the weekend im waiting on contact from a man. Manda said he will ask to meet up with him again but I'll be happy even with just contact from him. I dont think he will contact at all but will let you know if it happens or not to be sure. If he dont contact I'm giving up on psychics and him altogether lol.
06-02-2016, 12:13 PM
(05-02-2016 09:59 PM)Dools Wrote:  Yea no problem ill let u know the weekend im waiting on contact from a man. Manda said he will ask to meet up with him again but I'll be happy even with just contact from him. I dont think he will contact at all but will let you know if it happens or not to be sure. If he dont contact I'm giving up on psychics and him altogether lol.

whenever i ask about contact almost never happens in the frame predicted and very few have come even close to what the contact will be and what will happen at the end. the most correct i n predictions for me have been those who suck at timeframes. but the overall result for me from psychics is not satisfactory because again even at events described they are not 100%
06-02-2016, 01:18 PM
Yea your right. If this man does contact me again I'm just going to ask him out straight what the story is. at least I'll know if he says he doesn't want anything to do with me I can move on. I'm not ringing any more psychics. I'll decide for myself. Than tormenting myself waiting around its not like i dont have any patients. I have plenty. But I shouldn't have to wait around cause a psychic says patients is the key. Only wasting my life waiting
06-02-2016, 01:57 PM
exactly and years pass by and you want things like serious relationship and family and you only realise then that you just wasted your time and life. i mean really if a guy does really want you he will let you know no matter what and no matter what issues he has, he will be with you if he wants to