Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Predictions came true but not how the psychic put it
06-02-2016, 10:04 PM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2016 10:11 PM by Dools.)
Predictions came true but not how the psychic put it
Hi I just want to tell my experience I went to a psychic 3 years ago face to face. He told me I would meet a man with an M name in feburary 2014. That we would go to the cinema for a first date that he is from the Midlands. Also I would have 3 boys from him.

In feburary 2014 i did meet a fella with an m name when I was out one night. We dated for awhile is all

The following year I met another guy we did go to cinema for first date he asked would i go with him so I did we also dated for awhile didn't work out

Now this year I'm after meeting a new guy and he is from the Midlands. Don't know how this going to go yet

And the 3 boys he said i would have. Maybe he mistaked for 3 men. Just said id share if anyone else had anything like this. It could be nothing thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2016, 10:14 PM
RE: Predictions came true but not how the psychic put it
my predictions are still pending if i get any experience like that then i,ll share here.(Good luck for ur predictions)

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
06-02-2016, 10:33 PM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2016 10:35 PM by Dools.)
Thanks janaan I was just looking at the sheet from that psychic today thats the only way i could make sense of it. It could be nothing. I also have a prediction for today from a reading I got Thursday about contact it never came true I'll let u no if it does. thanks and best of luck with yours too x
06-02-2016, 10:49 PM
thanx alot 4 ur wishes and yes plz update me about ur predictions,

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
06-02-2016, 11:21 PM
yes i have psychics often mix energy and they are lost in translation of what they see. there have been many cases where for example someone asks about ex psychic says they see them being together and ex gets together not with the sitter but with another. basically consulting a psychic can be very misleading cause u dont know what or who they really see unless its a psychic that uses more than one tools for verification and validation. then the margin of error is smaller to mix energies or misinterpret
07-02-2016, 12:09 AM
Thanks this was helpful because I wasnt sure about it. Was it just a coincidence or what. I'm not having any more reading I had enough for a life time. But this was the only psychic that something came true with but in a different way. He also told me I would serious pain in my shoulder which came true I was breaking in a horse and the horse knocked me and I couldn't lift my arm for weeks and now if i lift it high enough my shoulder cracks. I forgot all about these things and there only starting to manifest 3 years later.
07-02-2016, 12:24 AM
well they ge obviously some things correct but overall not good enough
07-02-2016, 01:04 AM
Yep I agree with you there chrys. Can fill you with false hope most of the time.
07-02-2016, 01:05 AM
im fed up and angry
07-02-2016, 01:10 AM
Sorry to hear that did u have bad experiences with them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Anybody had any predictions come true that actually shocked you. Dools 12 1,900 24-04-2016 09:21 PM
Last Post: iamheretowarnyou