Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
recommendations
08-02-2016, 09:35 AM
recommendations
Hi All Can anyone suggest a good site to go for reading before i spend my hard earned cash?!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2016, 10:43 AM
RE: recommendations
its very hard to tell about good psychic reading sites,caz 1 site is good for some and bad for others ,for me i only use PSYCHIC SOFA readers so only can tell you about it.there are few good readers for me on that site(but they may not good for others)and some are good for others but not for me.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
08-02-2016, 10:47 AM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2016 10:48 AM by Pink Pearl.)
I agree with Janaan. I like Psychic Sofa. I do use Kooma as wel but I don't consider their readers so good. Mind you I am a reader on Psychic Sofa so am biased.Rolleyes
08-02-2016, 10:58 AM
Thanks guys.i will have to have go on there thanks xxx
08-02-2016, 04:11 PM
@grayman96
i hope u,ll find some good readers on PSYCHIC SOFA,if u enjoy ur reading pls update here which 1 you used and how ur reading went .(Best of Luck)

08-02-2016, 07:26 PM
http://www.psychickathryn.co.uk/
08-02-2016, 07:51 PM
Sorry to respond in this manner but I do not agree. Very FEW accurate readers on Psychic Sofa, do not believe the testimonial hype.

Only handful I can recommend: Emily Rose, Sharon Neill and Lauren 4007

Other than that, you are throwing your money away. I did learn the hard way.

Also try some readers that do not belong to psychic lines, such as Katie Jane Tarot, Kathryn Smith, Sharon Neill (has her own site less than Psychic Sofa), Keisha Aries Intuitive.

(08-02-2016 10:43 AM)janaan Wrote:  its very hard to tell about good psychic reading sites,caz 1 site is good for some and bad for others ,for me i only use PSYCHIC SOFA readers so only can tell you about it.there are few good readers for me on that site(but they may not good for others)and some are good for others but not for me.
08-02-2016, 08:10 PM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2016 08:11 PM by janaan.)
@TheNaturalElement
yes thats what i said very few accurate readers are in PS,like few u mention above 4rm PS I AND FEW OTHERS have bad experience with them,so i stop using them but urs experience is good with them ,thats why i didnot mention to (greyman96 )any psychic sofa readers by name.

08-02-2016, 08:25 PM
thanks guys.
08-02-2016, 09:38 PM
I don't endorse PS, the site itself I feel is unethical. I've read with quite a few readers on there in the past, they haven't really been much good. The few that I have found ok but nothing special are: Julie (PS), Loriel, Sapphire, Amethyst, although to be fair I've not had readings on there for a long time, as I've found better elsewhere, notably private websites.

London based Maria Thomas has been good for me: http://www.mariathomaspsychic.com/ Nicola Jayne is good too. She does email @ Skype readings: http://www.entwinedspirit.com/

Please beware of phone companies, as I know they share notes on their system.