Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2.5 Average
Manda
08-02-2016, 12:06 PM
Thumbs Down Manda
Does anyone have feedback on this lady?

There are quite a few posts within the forum that say she is good but slightly mixed feedback on the ATA reviews.

I tried her. She has a very strong accent and a strong personality. She was very funny. Cheered me up if nothing else.

She seemed to pick up a lot but uncertain on other things. Predictions I'm not sure either. Just had to try and see what she was all about and yet I still can't make my mind up!

Think I will leave it now. I had a very good reading from Julie on PS and Pink Pearl also did me a reading, which I am grateful for. Think it's time to just let go now and see what Spring brings.

Any thoughts would be good to hear. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2016, 12:43 PM
RE: Manda
Never heard of this lady but I do feel that she has a cheery personality and was good for you. Sometimes I feel that during a reading we want to be made to feel better. However too many readings confuses us and I think that you have done the correct thing to stop having readings and just see how life evolves. Thank you for your lovely comment regarding my reading. All we readers need sometimes is confirmation and acknowledgment for the energy and effort . It doesn't say much to say thank you and it means so much.
08-02-2016, 12:52 PM
I just saw her mentioned on here yesterday and when I have looked on ATA last year her photo stood out to me so I thought "oh that's that lady"...I think I will try her.

As you say, she cheered me up more than anything which is good and she did back up your reading and Julies in terms of my situation. So it didn't confuse me as such. She just had a slightly different take on it I think. Seemed to focus on the ridiculous nature of this "girl" and the immaturity of it all. Which made a lot of sense.

Your very welcome Pink Pearl. I messaged you only for advice as a reader in whether I should have more and who you would recommend. Not only did you answer my question but you kindly tuned in and typed me a full reading. I really do appreciate the time and energy that it took you to do that and the fact that you did it from the kindness of your heart to someone in distress.

Psychics get a bad rap on here and there really is no need. There are good and bad in every walk of life and people should not judge or be so negative just because they have a grudge against something.
08-02-2016, 12:59 PM
@Purple Shimmer - i read with her last year and something she predicted happened last month concerning work. She said it would 2nd/3rd week in January.I'll be honest, I didn't put a lot of faith into what she said at the time because it was an issue that I had been waiting anxiously for for a loong time ... some love predictions I'm still waiting for.

I guess at the end of the day I felt a real connection and she was able to describe to me things I was unable to articulate. I agree she has a bubbly sense of fun about her.
08-02-2016, 01:13 PM
Oh that's good to hear Shanti. Is the love prediction pending or has the timeframe passed?

I found her very bubbly. At one point I thought she was a bit bonkers lol. But she even said herself, I hope I'm not on loud speaker to your friends as they will think I'm crazy!! Ha ha.

I seriously doubt what she has predicted for me but I will update if it happens x
08-02-2016, 01:27 PM
Hi purple shimmmer
I tried manda we did not connect to well, to be honest not sure if it was me etc it was late at night maybe we were both tired, manda did say she had been out all day it was a full moon etc in scotland ( dont know what that meant ).

But she did say a few things Manda gave me a date for around the 7th feb but before valentines day, i will update either way we will see as i say we did not connect to well but a lovely cheery lady.

Another lady on ask the answer was christine, who was good, she gave me good and bad for near future to happen ( what i liked about Christine was she told me a few things not so good regards the tower card ) i would like to say the readers most give you good or what we want to hear, but in reality our life is not a bed of roses, cant say much on forum but you can pm if you want.
Take care.
08-02-2016, 05:23 PM
(08-02-2016 01:13 PM)PurpleShimmer3 Wrote:  Oh that's good to hear Shanti. Is the love prediction pending or has the timeframe passed?

I found her very bubbly. At one point I thought she was a bit bonkers lol. But she even said herself, I hope I'm not on loud speaker to your friends as they will think I'm crazy!! Ha ha.

I seriously doubt what she has predicted for me but I will update if it happens x

@Purple Shimmer - Yes, the time frame has pased pending my love prediction.

After trying a few psychics on ATA recently ... she is by far the best (for me). Without revealing much information, the reading resonated with me.

I don't wish to give anything too personal away on a public forum, but please feel free to pm me if you would like me to be a little more explicit.

As for predictions, i will update if anything significant happens. Smile
14-02-2016, 05:59 AM
In my opinion Manda can validate current situations well, and she does use her "color" pens to give insight. Consequently, predictions have not come to pass with my situation. I perceive her to be an honest advisor.
14-02-2016, 11:05 AM
Sometimes things come to light a long time after they have been predicted.Dont lose hope.
14-02-2016, 11:41 AM
yes by the time you turn 100 years old everything will have unfolded!!!So dont loose hope and hang in there! woohooooo

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ask the answer manda or christine-ann who manifests accurately jaks111 5 1,147 24-01-2016 08:29 PM
Last Post: jaks111