Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hamilton ATA
09-02-2016, 04:17 PM
Hamilton ATA
Hi everyone. Can anyone help and advise me? I've been looking at Hamilton's profile on ATA. I've read a thread on here that has mixed reviews so was hoping perhaps somebody on here has had a reading with him. I'm undecided whether or not to give him a try as I'm a bit skint at present. I'm so tempted to try him but not sure. Any genuine feedback would be appreciated to help me make up my mind. It's just that I've been informed he's one of ATA's better readers.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-02-2016, 04:25 PM
RE: Hamilton ATA
(09-02-2016 04:17 PM)Jamelia Wrote:  Hi everyone. Can anyone help and advise me? I've been looking at Hamilton's profile on ATA. I've read a thread on here that has mixed reviews so was hoping perhaps somebody on here has had a reading with him. I'm undecided whether or not to give him a try as I'm a bit skint at present. I'm so tempted to try him but not sure. Any genuine feedback would be appreciated to help me make up my mind. It's just that I've been informed he's one of ATA's better readers.

I tried hamilton a few weeks ago as there was a special offer after xmas he was ok nothing wow he was hard work i had to keep asking him questions he kept saying he is coasting coasting takes time!!!! I felt he was tired just not making an effort, i have to wait till december he did pick up on a few things for me.

I tried christine who was really good for me she picked up well around what is going on at the moment just have to wait and see.
As we all say everyone connects different.
Good luck.
09-02-2016, 04:36 PM
Thank you Jaks111. I have to look at Christine's profile again. My predictions are pending on 3 of the best readers on there which are Manda, Julie and Zaneth. I would have liked to try a fourth just to see if that reader picks up the same. Undecided Lol.
09-02-2016, 06:25 PM
(09-02-2016 04:36 PM)Jamelia Wrote:  Thank you Jaks111. I have to look at Christine's profile again. My predictions are pending on 3 of the best readers on there which are Manda, Julie and Zaneth. I would have liked to try a fourth just to see if that reader picks up the same. Undecided Lol.
I dont think you can always go by there profile do you see many negatives on there what i liked about christine it was not a sugar coated reading where all was nice and rosy lets face it life is not most readers give you what you want to hear especially regards relationships.
Christine gave me a couple of things i did not want to hear thats a chance we take with having a reading only time will tell for me.

If anyone has a private number for christine i would welcome it i know she does not have a website as i asked her while chatting on the phone.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hamilton ask the answer jaks111 42 2,981 08-09-2017 10:06 PM
Last Post: Libra1310