Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
They have all lied to me terribly, i feel ever so stupid
09-02-2016, 09:06 PM
They have all lied to me terribly, i feel ever so stupid
Hi. I just discovered this forum the other day and have been meaning to make a post to share my story, which has unfortunately landed me in an immense amount of debt. I’m talking thousands and thousands of pounds over the couple of years. I’ve lost so much because of it and my dependency on readings, it really is a shame Sad

I am to blame, but i also feel psychics are too for lying to me.

I wont make this a long winded post.

But it all concerns a particular boy whom i met.

I was introduced to him through a friend, and I felt we instantly had a connection. I made the mistake of having a tarot reading by a particular psychic at a psychic fare in a shopping centre complex one day, as I was with all my friends, and within the shopping centre, they had a huge psychic and spiritual fare going on, so me and a few of my friends all thought we’d have a reading each to treat ourselves.

Well, the tarot reading described a new man who had entered into my life who had dark hair and light eyes. He was a earth sign. The psychic even told me the initial to his name. His name is Aidan. Ever since that reading, i become totally hooked, as she described Aidan to a complete t.

The psychic told me the tarot had described our life paths as having meant to have crossed and him being my soul partner and we will marry and have children. I was ecstatic at hearing this, because I was very much attracted to Aidan, but it was still very early days as I had only known him for a month, i was in no mind of getting married! But i fell in love with the idea of it happening. It all sounded like a blissful fairytale.

Anyhow, I totally spiralled out of control regarding readings. I become so fascinated with them. The way the psychic would describe what was going to happen in my life, so mapped out and complete.

I started to call psychics every so often, and because Aidan was always giving me mixed messages, I started suffering from anxiety. I have always been a really shy quiet girl compared to some of my friends who are really confident.

Ive always lacked confidence and self esteem.

Anyhow, the phone psychics were all pretty much saying the same thing regarding Aidan. John healy and sadie from michele knight had been two of my favourites at the time. But i can honestly say, hand on heart, that i pretty much called every single psychic i came across at the time, just to get their input.

It was mentally exhausting.. One psychic would say something that might have contradicted a previous reading and id start to feel anxiety, so id call another psychic to ease the anxiety. And then some communication would be predicted for a particular date, and it wouldn't happen, so id panic again and id immediately feel the need to get assurance from the psychic or another psychic. It was a horrible perpetual expensive cycle.

All during this time, I would only see Aidan socially, at social gatherings, and we’d small talk and laugh and joke, he was really friendly and he made me laugh immensely, but my attraction to him was earth shattering. I felt so drawn to him.

Id always wait for him to initiate a move, but it wouldnt ever happen like the psychics said it would.

There were a few times where i plucked up the courage to start up conversations too but again, i just always felt really anxious. Its like this huge expectation had been created by all this readings.

I confided in one of my girl friends about my attraction to aidan, and she said she will find out some gossip about whether hes with anyone or not, and then she said she could try her hand in setting us up!

I was sceptical at first, but then i gave her the go ahead.

My friend found out some information about Aidan through his social network, and word got back to me that he is definitely not looking for a relationship and he is really just totally focusing on his career at the moment.

I was really upset to hear this, and i had huge psychic phone reading binges.

They all kept telling me that he feels this really powerful connection with me and he is really scared of it as its something he has never felt before, and he will come forward in due time, so they told me to be patient.

John healy especially kept telling me to be patient, and that he definitely sees him putting a diamond ring on my finger and kissing my hand, and he had seen me underneath a large umbrella under the sun on a tropical island with us side by side.

I was so darn confused. But i remained steadfast, and i never once initiated any further communication with aidan, so i remained patient, up until id see him again at social gatherings, and he’d come and talk to me and then buy me a drink, and on a few occasions we even danced when out at a bar/club.. But he was also the same with all my friends too.. He was just really friendly..

But each time my huge anxiety about him would kick in, and id start getting phone readings again just to make sure whether this was really going to happen or not, as my instincts were telling me something else..

Anyhow, fast forward a few months, and by this time, i had had so many readings about aidan, i was a total mess mentally.

At this point we were all part of a whatsapp group so i had his number, and he used to send me jokey messages sometimes, and id do the same, but we never really make any meaningful conversation.

Sadie from michele knight told me to start up a conversation with him, as she was so certain that we would be in a relationship by the end of the year, but john healy told me to be patient and to wait as i shouldnt rush spirit and what is intended will unfold in due course.

I couldnt wait any longer, so i made the first move and messaged him. It was just small talk really, but after i took this initial plunge, our messaging became so much more frequent, and it got to the point that we were messaging almost every day, having discussions about books, films, music, food etc and just generally talking about our friends and social gatherings etc.

But it all just seemed really friendly, like how any normal friend would message.

I was confused, so i went on another huge psychic binge, i must have called 15 psychics one weekend, and they were all saying similar things. That aidan was the one. He has a lot on this plate career wise, but he will definitely come forward by the end of the year and we will be together.

All the while my anxiety was increasing and my attraction to him too.

The psychics made it sound so perfect. Like a blissful heavenly fairy tale. A psychic called moya even told me the names of my first 2 children with aidan, and that id have 2 boys first and then a girl many years later. She even got his name right, without me ever prompting her.

Months had passed, and i would continue to message aidan and chat, and id see him almost weekly/fortnightly at social events and gatherings etc and it just remained the same, until one particular night, we were at a friends house party, there must have been 20 or so people there, and me and him were talking. He had a few to drink, and he put his arm around me and he whispered in my ear that he thought i was a really nice person, and i was really easy to talk to and that im a really great friend.

At this point i was waiting for him to lean in and kiss me, but it didnt happen.

The worst part is, john healy predicted me seeing him at a social even and him planting a kiss on me. Obviously this wasnt that occasion so i remained in hope coupled with anxiety.

Im going to cut this story now because its getting way too long, but i just want to say, this last 2 years Sad

I was having daily readings at this point with practically all the readers. :/

Every single reader was so adamant that he was my one and only and it was definitely going to happen. But it just never seemed like it.

One weekend, after another array of readings (binging), i had enough. My last reading of the evening was with John healy. I called john a liar, and slammed the phone down on him within the first 10 minutes of my 20 minute reading.

I reached a boiling point, and i thought what am i waiting for? Why havent i just taken this situation and tackle it head on?

I rummaged through all of my psychic notes on predictions (i had almost a whole notepad woth) etc over the last 2 years, and i was just so mad and angry. All the dates, all the timings, nothing ever predicted came true. Why had i wasted so much time.

I reached for my phone and i messaged aidan and asked him if he could meet me for a coffee as i really needed someone to talk to.

He agreed. We met up at around 8.30pm at a coffee shop, and we ordered some coffee’s and nibbles, and the cafe was really quiet, so i felt i could talk openly.

We sat there, and i looked at him, and i just asked him. I said aidan, are you attracted to me?

He had a look of total utter shock on his face, and he responded by asking me what had brought all this on.

I just asked him again, i said aidan, are you or have you ever been attracted to me?

He looked directly at me and said anna, please dont be offended, but i think youre a beautiful person, but i just dont see you in that way. Your like a good friend. A sister. I have such a laugh with you and the others. We are like a big family.

My heart felt like it shattered into a million pieces at that point. Sad

I asked him if there was anything wrong with me. Am i not attractive?

He told me to stop being so silly. He then took my hand, and said, anna, i think i trust you enough now to be honest with you, as not many people know, only very close friends and family.. But anna, im gay. And i have a boyfriend who i have been with since im 16, and we started to live together when i was 18, and he is training to be a medical doctor.

At this point my entire head felt like it was going to explode. He had a smile on his face as he was telling me, and then he started to pull out his phone to show me pictures of him and his partner.

But my mind started racing/ all i kept thinking about was all these readings, and how all these lying horrible psychics were feeding me such utter crap regarding aidan and his emotions towards me, and his connection to me blah blah.. I felt so utterly stupid. So many psychics had made out like they knew aidans emotions towards me, so many described to me how he felt, his own fears, his own anxieties etc, but it was all crap.

I had been such an idiot.

I pretended to be smiley after aidan told me, but later that night, i came home and i read through all my prediction notes and i went out into the garden and i set them on fire. And i cried and cried and cried.

It was all such bull crap. This guy never felt any sexual attraction to me, and never had.

Since then, i have met with him and his partner, and i still see him out at social gatherings etc and we still talk here and there, and that huge attraction i had to him has eased and vanished, but i cannot believe i had been so bloody stupid to believe these psychics.

All those emotions i felt/ all those images in my head that were created by their readings, it was just a load of tosh.

I am still paying off these debts to the readings, mainly credit card bills, but i havent had a single psychic reading since that day aidan told me, and i dont think i ever ever ever will ever again.

I felt like i had been led up the garden path. I have not been able to talk to anyone about this regarding the psychics and how i was hooked to them. My friends would have all been so disappointed in me i think.

My family were always so curious why i was in such a financial mess, and it got so bad i had to move back in with my mother. She kept asking me where all my money was going, and i would always make something up each time.

I think psychics are dangerous people now, and nothing can change my opinion on that. It is better to be without them or have no readings with them as it just leads to heartache in the end.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-02-2016, 10:29 PM
RE: They have all lied to me terribly, i feel ever so stupid
@Anna32
i have no words to describe about ur pain,feel so sorry for you also for my self too caz psychic keep telling me more or less same,but ur post is an eye opening for many of us here.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
09-02-2016, 10:39 PM
(09-02-2016 09:06 PM)Anna32 Wrote:  Hi. I just discovered this forum the other day and have been meaning to make a post to share my story, which has unfortunately landed me in an immense amount of debt. I’m talking thousands and thousands of pounds over the couple of years. I’ve lost so much because of it and my dependency on readings, it really is a shame Sad

I am to blame, but i also feel psychics are too for lying to me.

I wont make this a long winded post.

But it all concerns a particular boy whom i met.

I was introduced to him through a friend, and I felt we instantly had a connection. I made the mistake of having a tarot reading by a particular psychic at a psychic fare in a shopping centre complex one day, as I was with all my friends, and within the shopping centre, they had a huge psychic and spiritual fare going on, so me and a few of my friends all thought we’d have a reading each to treat ourselves.

Well, the tarot reading described a new man who had entered into my life who had dark hair and light eyes. He was a earth sign. The psychic even told me the initial to his name. His name is Aidan. Ever since that reading, i become totally hooked, as she described Aidan to a complete t.

The psychic told me the tarot had described our life paths as having meant to have crossed and him being my soul partner and we will marry and have children. I was ecstatic at hearing this, because I was very much attracted to Aidan, but it was still very early days as I had only known him for a month, i was in no mind of getting married! But i fell in love with the idea of it happening. It all sounded like a blissful fairytale.

Anyhow, I totally spiralled out of control regarding readings. I become so fascinated with them. The way the psychic would describe what was going to happen in my life, so mapped out and complete.

I started to call psychics every so often, and because Aidan was always giving me mixed messages, I started suffering from anxiety. I have always been a really shy quiet girl compared to some of my friends who are really confident.

Ive always lacked confidence and self esteem.

Anyhow, the phone psychics were all pretty much saying the same thing regarding Aidan. John healy and sadie from michele knight had been two of my favourites at the time. But i can honestly say, hand on heart, that i pretty much called every single psychic i came across at the time, just to get their input.

It was mentally exhausting.. One psychic would say something that might have contradicted a previous reading and id start to feel anxiety, so id call another psychic to ease the anxiety. And then some communication would be predicted for a particular date, and it wouldn't happen, so id panic again and id immediately feel the need to get assurance from the psychic or another psychic. It was a horrible perpetual expensive cycle.

All during this time, I would only see Aidan socially, at social gatherings, and we’d small talk and laugh and joke, he was really friendly and he made me laugh immensely, but my attraction to him was earth shattering. I felt so drawn to him.

Id always wait for him to initiate a move, but it wouldnt ever happen like the psychics said it would.

There were a few times where i plucked up the courage to start up conversations too but again, i just always felt really anxious. Its like this huge expectation had been created by all this readings.

I confided in one of my girl friends about my attraction to aidan, and she said she will find out some gossip about whether hes with anyone or not, and then she said she could try her hand in setting us up!

I was sceptical at first, but then i gave her the go ahead.

My friend found out some information about Aidan through his social network, and word got back to me that he is definitely not looking for a relationship and he is really just totally focusing on his career at the moment.

I was really upset to hear this, and i had huge psychic phone reading binges.

They all kept telling me that he feels this really powerful connection with me and he is really scared of it as its something he has never felt before, and he will come forward in due time, so they told me to be patient.

John healy especially kept telling me to be patient, and that he definitely sees him putting a diamond ring on my finger and kissing my hand, and he had seen me underneath a large umbrella under the sun on a tropical island with us side by side.

I was so darn confused. But i remained steadfast, and i never once initiated any further communication with aidan, so i remained patient, up until id see him again at social gatherings, and he’d come and talk to me and then buy me a drink, and on a few occasions we even danced when out at a bar/club.. But he was also the same with all my friends too.. He was just really friendly..

But each time my huge anxiety about him would kick in, and id start getting phone readings again just to make sure whether this was really going to happen or not, as my instincts were telling me something else..

Anyhow, fast forward a few months, and by this time, i had had so many readings about aidan, i was a total mess mentally.

At this point we were all part of a whatsapp group so i had his number, and he used to send me jokey messages sometimes, and id do the same, but we never really make any meaningful conversation.

Sadie from michele knight told me to start up a conversation with him, as she was so certain that we would be in a relationship by the end of the year, but john healy told me to be patient and to wait as i shouldnt rush spirit and what is intended will unfold in due course.

I couldnt wait any longer, so i made the first move and messaged him. It was just small talk really, but after i took this initial plunge, our messaging became so much more frequent, and it got to the point that we were messaging almost every day, having discussions about books, films, music, food etc and just generally talking about our friends and social gatherings etc.

But it all just seemed really friendly, like how any normal friend would message.

I was confused, so i went on another huge psychic binge, i must have called 15 psychics one weekend, and they were all saying similar things. That aidan was the one. He has a lot on this plate career wise, but he will definitely come forward by the end of the year and we will be together.

All the while my anxiety was increasing and my attraction to him too.

The psychics made it sound so perfect. Like a blissful heavenly fairy tale. A psychic called moya even told me the names of my first 2 children with aidan, and that id have 2 boys first and then a girl many years later. She even got his name right, without me ever prompting her.

Months had passed, and i would continue to message aidan and chat, and id see him almost weekly/fortnightly at social events and gatherings etc and it just remained the same, until one particular night, we were at a friends house party, there must have been 20 or so people there, and me and him were talking. He had a few to drink, and he put his arm around me and he whispered in my ear that he thought i was a really nice person, and i was really easy to talk to and that im a really great friend.

At this point i was waiting for him to lean in and kiss me, but it didnt happen.

The worst part is, john healy predicted me seeing him at a social even and him planting a kiss on me. Obviously this wasnt that occasion so i remained in hope coupled with anxiety.

Im going to cut this story now because its getting way too long, but i just want to say, this last 2 years Sad

I was having daily readings at this point with practically all the readers. :/

Every single reader was so adamant that he was my one and only and it was definitely going to happen. But it just never seemed like it.

One weekend, after another array of readings (binging), i had enough. My last reading of the evening was with John healy. I called john a liar, and slammed the phone down on him within the first 10 minutes of my 20 minute reading.

I reached a boiling point, and i thought what am i waiting for? Why havent i just taken this situation and tackle it head on?

I rummaged through all of my psychic notes on predictions (i had almost a whole notepad woth) etc over the last 2 years, and i was just so mad and angry. All the dates, all the timings, nothing ever predicted came true. Why had i wasted so much time.

I reached for my phone and i messaged aidan and asked him if he could meet me for a coffee as i really needed someone to talk to.

He agreed. We met up at around 8.30pm at a coffee shop, and we ordered some coffee’s and nibbles, and the cafe was really quiet, so i felt i could talk openly.

We sat there, and i looked at him, and i just asked him. I said aidan, are you attracted to me?

He had a look of total utter shock on his face, and he responded by asking me what had brought all this on.

I just asked him again, i said aidan, are you or have you ever been attracted to me?

He looked directly at me and said anna, please dont be offended, but i think youre a beautiful person, but i just dont see you in that way. Your like a good friend. A sister. I have such a laugh with you and the others. We are like a big family.

My heart felt like it shattered into a million pieces at that point. Sad

I asked him if there was anything wrong with me. Am i not attractive?

He told me to stop being so silly. He then took my hand, and said, anna, i think i trust you enough now to be honest with you, as not many people know, only very close friends and family.. But anna, im gay. And i have a boyfriend who i have been with since im 16, and we started to live together when i was 18, and he is training to be a medical doctor.

At this point my entire head felt like it was going to explode. He had a smile on his face as he was telling me, and then he started to pull out his phone to show me pictures of him and his partner.

But my mind started racing/ all i kept thinking about was all these readings, and how all these lying horrible psychics were feeding me such utter crap regarding aidan and his emotions towards me, and his connection to me blah blah.. I felt so utterly stupid. So many psychics had made out like they knew aidans emotions towards me, so many described to me how he felt, his own fears, his own anxieties etc, but it was all crap.

I had been such an idiot.

I pretended to be smiley after aidan told me, but later that night, i came home and i read through all my prediction notes and i went out into the garden and i set them on fire. And i cried and cried and cried.

It was all such bull crap. This guy never felt any sexual attraction to me, and never had.

Since then, i have met with him and his partner, and i still see him out at social gatherings etc and we still talk here and there, and that huge attraction i had to him has eased and vanished, but i cannot believe i had been so bloody stupid to believe these psychics.

All those emotions i felt/ all those images in my head that were created by their readings, it was just a load of tosh.

I am still paying off these debts to the readings, mainly credit card bills, but i havent had a single psychic reading since that day aidan told me, and i dont think i ever ever ever will ever again.

I felt like i had been led up the garden path. I have not been able to talk to anyone about this regarding the psychics and how i was hooked to them. My friends would have all been so disappointed in me i think.

My family were always so curious why i was in such a financial mess, and it got so bad i had to move back in with my mother. She kept asking me where all my money was going, and i would always make something up each time.

I think psychics are dangerous people now, and nothing can change my opinion on that. It is better to be without them or have no readings with them as it just leads to heartache in the end.

I hear you. Won't go into details but similar story than yours. They play a dangerous game. They certainly raise your anxiety. Since I stopped using them my anxiety has gone down. I remember calling them from incredible places making sure that nobody could hear me. Holding my phone with me all the time and erasing the numbers I'd call if someone had to use it so they wouldn't see what numbers I had called.

I don't know they might not realise what they are doing but they have no excuse. It's a job that shouldn't be allowed. I don't think prostitution is allowed as such. I think it should be the same for this type of activity.
09-02-2016, 10:43 PM
Thank you Anna for sharing your post. My heart goes out to you, I was in a similar situation to you a few years ago. I hope you do find the happiness you deserve. Life goes onHeart
09-02-2016, 10:47 PM
(09-02-2016 10:29 PM)janaan Wrote:  @Anna32
i have no words to describe about ur pain,feel so sorry for you also for my self too caz psychic keep telling me more or less same,but ur post is an eye opening for many of us here.

Not my business to tell you what to do. I don't know your circumstances but for what it's worth I would advise to try to stop. If you do you will see that after a few weeks nothing has changed and that life continues as normal only you will still have your money and less stress.
You might fall back into the at some point but you will then know that it's a fake and you won't take it seriously anymore.
Because you won't take it seriously anymore then you will just be fed up in hearing the same old crap and you won't call anymore.
09-02-2016, 10:50 PM
@gaby99
yes agree with you and i already stop my self not to have more readings caz end of the day im juss paying and getting NOTHING.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
09-02-2016, 10:54 PM
(09-02-2016 10:50 PM)janaan Wrote:  @gaby99
yes agree with you and i already stop my self not to have more readings caz end of the day im juss paying and getting NOTHING.
I'm happy for you that you could stop. In any case even if it was true (which is isn't) we call to know the future, to feel more confident,.. what for? If it's in the future we will find out when the time comes.
people look for the future and forget to live the present. What waste of time Big Grin Big Grin
09-02-2016, 11:26 PM
Sorry but I think that there is some very odd language being used by an individual who is claiming to be lacking in self confidence - doesn't quite ring true for me! Feel someone is trying to whip something up here!!
09-02-2016, 11:40 PM
(09-02-2016 11:14 PM)Green Velvet Wrote:  Sweepie I am not saying you are not telling the truth but spirits that deliberately lie? Lying must be OK then if even the spirits do it! Or could it just another way to pass the buck when predictions never happen. As in free will, thinking too much about it, not thinking enough etc. etc.

It would also be interesting to have a psychics take on what has happened to Anna 32 - who I feel really sorry for.

I'll try to describe it the best way I can. Take spiritualism and the fairy side out of it. Think practical. It was described like this. we are all souls on a journey. The journey is simply keep growing and growing until we become everything pure light air energy universe which can take billions and billions or re-carnations maybe. so say in life you have 20 main point life lessons and their about 10 different roads to get you from one to the next. When unexpected things happen that's you changing decisions and jumping from road to road to get to a point. Spirit job is simply to get you to a main point lesson. one lesson may to learn how to "trust your own intuition" so you go through this big soul lesson and spirit sets things up in a way so at the end you learn to trust yourself. they not thinking you are suffering they are thinking it's necessary your pain for growth.

This is just my understanding of it, but when this reader explained it to me my life honestly made sense. because If I didn't go through the psychic addiction process i won't be doing the job or having the life I have today as it's all very intertwined. Also the guy I was obsessing about I would of been sooooo miserable with him when I look back now. so I learnt my soul lesson. and now I've moved up to be able to get to things I actually want in life.also I think spirit doesn't give us what we think we want. we ask for a husband to love us and then you obsess over a guy that it must be him. but if spirit knows that man is not going love you the way you need you'll never get him. and use the experience to guide you on a life lesson. because that's their job! They are helping but you can't see when blinded by grief...

Also I advise anyone here to read "journey of the souls" - it'll save your life if you can't understand why you are going through things like "spirit lying"
09-02-2016, 11:47 PM
(09-02-2016 11:14 PM)Green Velvet Wrote:  Sweepie I am not saying you are not telling the truth but spirits that deliberately lie? Lying must be OK then if even the spirits do it! Or could it just another way to pass the buck when predictions never happen. As in free will, thinking too much about it, not thinking enough etc. etc.

It would also be interesting to have a psychics take on what has happened to Anna 32 - who I feel really sorry for.

of course its porkies however the good thing that comes out of if is that its another reason to stop using them since "the spirits" lie... no point in bothering with them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  'I feel like I'm losing my mind': New York man goes viral with a harrowing tale of a dormammu 0 206 29-09-2017 10:18 AM
Last Post: dormammu
  I'm so Stupid Becksie 19 5,666 23-04-2016 08:37 PM
Last Post: iamheretowarnyou
  I Feel So Distressed! Deadly Nightshade 7 1,366 15-06-2015 11:21 PM
Last Post: mymy
  My own family making me feel downtrodden and left out in the world Indigo11 2 1,583 10-03-2013 11:01 PM
Last Post: lolly