Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I had a reading with christine ann ask the answer
11-02-2016, 12:13 AM
I had a reading with christine ann ask the answer
Hi everyone.
Is this a coincidence.

Your thoughts please i had a reading with christine-ann 24 th jan picked up really well with me on what was going on around me, anyway into the reading she told me there was going to be a minor accident to do with a car it will be a scrape along the side, not a major only minor so dont worry, it was a black car she said, but as it is your reading i have to give it to you, well this evening i was trying to pull out onto a main road as i looked to my right it was clear i pulled out, but then in front i glanced to my left there was a bump on the other side road on my left, anyway one car came off alot worse than the other, the car that came off worse was black it was dented all down the passenger side where the other car had collided.

Christine told me plenty more i just have to play the waiting game.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2016, 07:21 PM
RE: I had a reading with christine ann ask the answer
Its a coincidence.
19-02-2016, 12:07 AM
Christine Ann was terrible for me. I would not even read with her for free. The reverse happened with everything she predicted. Do not waste your money.
06-10-2016, 11:40 PM
(19-02-2016 12:07 AM)maya Wrote:  Christine Ann was terrible for me. I would not even read with her for free. The reverse happened with everything she predicted. Do not waste your money.

I agree!!! Christie-Ann was terrible for me - she was the reader who accidentally leaked out that she was reading from notes and intentionally picking out cards to fit what she already knew about you from those notes! absolute cheat!!!
06-10-2016, 11:57 PM
I think that's dreadfully concerning and would be careful with underestimating what could be suggested to you
06-10-2016, 11:59 PM
Hi
Must reply regards my reading about 8 months ago from Christine I thought she was fab, read with her through ask the answer, I had another reading from her about 2/3 months later it was the opposite so none to pleased, not through ask the answer I managed to have her number passed onto me so was a private reading.
07-10-2016, 02:50 PM
(06-10-2016 11:40 PM)furlerhewitson Wrote:  
(19-02-2016 12:07 AM)maya Wrote:  Christine Ann was terrible for me. I would not even read with her for free. The reverse happened with everything she predicted. Do not waste your money.

I agree!!! Christie-Ann was terrible for me - she was the reader who accidentally leaked out that she was reading from notes and intentionally picking out cards to fit what she already knew about you from those notes! absolute cheat!!!

I thought that Christine Ann was one of ata's best readers just one step behind on Julie? When you say they are taking notes on callers do you mean on their data base system or individually? Because if that's the case all of the readers would have access?

Isn't it a standard practice that all readers on different companies get friends and family to write a testimonial? I use ATA quite a lot. My main go area is Hamilton, he's predicted well for me but one final prediction I'm waiting on hasn't happened, not sure if it will but need to get hold of him. Don't see him on ATA that often, he's very elusive.

I've not tried Julie or Christine Ann, but notice they are always busy whenever they come on.
13-10-2016, 01:14 PM
:dodgy:Christine Ann is one of the best readers on ATA. The other 3 are Zaneth Julie and Hamilton. These 4 are the real deal and do not sugar coat your reading to fit your predicament.
(07-10-2016 02:50 PM)Jamelia Wrote:  
(06-10-2016 11:40 PM)furlerhewitson Wrote:  

I thought that Christine Ann was one of ata's best readers just one step behind on Julie? When you say they are taking notes on callers do you mean on their data base system or individually? Because if that's the case all of the readers would have access?

Isn't it a standard practice that all readers on different companies get friends and family to write a testimonial? I use ATA quite a lot. My main go area is Hamilton, he's predicted well for me but one final prediction I'm waiting on hasn't happened, not sure if it will but need to get hold of him. Don't see him on ATA that often, he's very elusive.

I've not tried Julie or Christine Ann, but notice they are always busy whenever they come on.
03-12-2016, 02:25 PM
Tried Christie-Ann today. One of the best readers?!?!

Loads of good "advice". However, she shouldn't be pretending to be psychic if her advice all came from her personal experiences. Even professional counsellers know how to be professional and not do that.

Would neither rate her even near to being the best nor recommend her to anyone.
03-12-2016, 07:55 PM
(03-12-2016 02:25 PM)BlueSky469 Wrote:  Tried Christie-Ann today. One of the best readers?!?!

Loads of good "advice". However, she shouldn't be pretending to be psychic if her advice all came from her personal experiences. Even professional counsellers know how to be professional and not do that.

Would neither rate her even near to being the best nor recommend her to anyone.

So who in your eyes is one of the better readers Bluesky?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Yvette ask the answer Purple shimmer 31 6,176 16-11-2017 12:01 AM
Last Post: RachH81
  Ask the answer psychics! TB love 36 1,080 13-11-2017 12:13 AM
Last Post: Belinda
  Hamilton ask the answer jaks111 66 4,587 04-11-2017 11:25 AM
Last Post: Libra1310
  A complete (and truthful) guide to Ask the Answer readers Lauragrace 126 14,488 25-10-2017 11:04 AM
Last Post: 80sgoth
  Griffin - Ask the Answer Sassy1 3 248 07-10-2017 02:03 AM
Last Post: Cruelladeville
  Sharon from ask the answer Macleod 23 1,224 01-09-2017 02:51 PM
Last Post: Rodrigo
Star Ask The Answer Readers Libra Loxie 3 1,314 24-07-2016 08:54 PM
Last Post: Libra Loxie
  Wowcher offer on ask the answer £6 for 20 mins jaks111 1 759 28-02-2016 08:23 AM
Last Post: iamheretowarnyou
  Ask the answer manda or christine-ann who manifests accurately jaks111 5 1,240 24-01-2016 08:29 PM
Last Post: jaks111