Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Eva
14-02-2016, 11:58 PM
Eva
I think you have to be very wary of this lady & be aware of your state of mind when you cal her. She has some fantastic reviews, however in this case I would read the not so positive ones before you speak with her.

My last reading with her neatly left me feeling sick.. With her basically telling me to leave my partner as he was only using me (the same partner who I asked her about a year earlier -she gave me a great prognosis)

She tuned into all my insecurities. hidden fears & made that my reading-it was as though she had the window to my mind.

She then had the nerve to say to me about the reading "I could be wrong but this is what the cards say.." & then told me that if he didn't have his emotional baggage then we could have a fantastic relationship! My partner is my Soul mate.. Two flame..and we are stronger than ever. His emotional baggage is something we've dealt with together -as a lot of couples do.

I nearly took her advice and finished with him that night because of how I was feeling
She told me that I would meet a driver!!

My only regret is that I didn't complain about this reading to Kooma
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-02-2016, 09:10 PM
RE: Eva
I had a reading like that not off Eva. But another psychic she told me the new guy I'm after meeting was a player and had other women around him and he was a coward . I was so upset about it and I was going to finish it with him over it I said to myself I can't be dealing with anymore players I went through enough with my ex to have the same again. But I got another reading and off a different woman she told me he was a good guy and described him very well. She gave me a prediction that came true at the time frame she gave me. So i was happy. But there's still something saying in the back of my head what if he is a player I never once thought of him as a player till that reading. I'm not having anymore readings I'll leave it at the one where the predictions came true.
15-02-2016, 11:24 PM
(15-02-2016 09:10 PM)Dools Wrote:  I had a reading like that not off Eva. But another psychic she told me the new guy I'm after meeting was a player and had other women around him and he was a coward . I was so upset about it and I was going to finish it with him over it I said to myself I can't be dealing with anymore players I went through enough with my ex to have the same again. But I got another reading and off a different woman she told me he was a good guy and described him very well. She gave me a prediction that came true at the time frame she gave me. So i was happy. But there's still something saying in the back of my head what if he is a player I never once thought of him as a player till that reading. I'm not having anymore readings I'll leave it at the one where the predictions came true.

Save yourself some money and follow him. At least you'll get your answerTongue
15-02-2016, 11:36 PM
Lol hahaha yea it would all right but he lives a bit away from me tho lol. I'll find out sooner or later lol
19-02-2016, 10:04 PM
Nothing happened very abrupt
01-09-2016, 08:49 AM
Had a reading with Eva 4127 (kooma). I was very very very impressed. The prediction hasn't passed yet, I only had the reading yesterday and prediction is not until end of year. So i'll update. But her validations are on point.