Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ella Pin Number 400009 and Zaneth ATA
17-02-2016, 08:52 PM (This post was last modified: 17-02-2016 08:54 PM by Tamsy.)
Ella Pin Number 400009 and Zaneth ATA
I had a reading with Ella Pin 400009 on ATA, on the basis of her glowing reviews. How disappointing! The reading was rubbish! I then left a review(which was not published) stating my frustration and pointing out to the fact that its not fair on the customers to spend money on 'readers' who have no psychic abilities. This lady in NO psychic! The reading had long pauses and she kept repeating herself - she had no clue!

I strongly think that the reviews on her profile are fabricated!

Then -Zaneth

After my disappointing reading with Ella, I tried Zaneth. She also had very good reviews talking about predictions that manifested! Again, this was so wrong. The reading was all guess work, punctuated with long pauses and giggles! Rubbish!

ATA have taken the same approach that PS use. Fooling customers with fabricated reviews. They better enjoy their large profits now before customers start walking away...and belief me, they will!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-02-2016, 10:22 PM
RE: Ella Pin Number 400009 and Zaneth ATA
(17-02-2016 08:52 PM)Tamsy Wrote:  I had a reading with Ella Pin 400009 on ATA, on the basis of her glowing reviews. How disappointing! The reading was rubbish! I then left a review(which was not published) stating my frustration and pointing out to the fact that its not fair on the customers to spend money on 'readers' who have no psychic abilities. This lady in NO psychic! The reading had long pauses and she kept repeating herself - she had no clue!

I strongly think that the reviews on her profile are fabricated!

Then -Zaneth

After my disappointing reading with Ella, I tried Zaneth. She also had very good reviews talking about predictions that manifested! Again, this was so wrong. The reading was all guess work, punctuated with long pauses and giggles! Rubbish!

ATA have taken the same approach that PS use. Fooling customers with fabricated reviews. They better enjoy their large profits now before customers start walking away...and belief me, they will!!!

This is very frustrating but sadly this happens a lot. 25 years ago you could not find a psychic and now there are loads.either people suddenly realised they were all psychic or many scammers decided here was an area in which a quick buck can be made. Reviews are simply an advertising technique to get people to part with their money.according to the reviews everyone gets their prediction and according to this forum noone gets them. There are good psychics out there but just like relationships you will need to kiss a fair few frogs before you find your psychic prince.
17-02-2016, 11:30 PM
i wish that we all can identify these scammers before throwing our money.PS also never publish negative reviews about there so called psychics(not all some are good)but thanx to this forum where we all can tell others how these psychics are.caz some are good and most of them are juss scam.i only use PS and i can tell my experince about there psychics which i keep sharing with you all here.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
18-02-2016, 12:08 AM (This post was last modified: 18-02-2016 12:08 AM by cornflower50.)
(17-02-2016 11:30 PM)janaan Wrote:  i wish that we all can identify these scammers before throwing our money.PS also never publish negative reviews about there so called psychics(not all some are good)but thanx to this forum where we all can tell others how these psychics are.caz some are good and most of them are juss scam.i only use PS and i can tell my experince about there psychics which i keep sharing with you all here.

I really can't decide if you are just having everyone on by pretending to be some sort of critic, an alcoholic or just plain bonkers! Your lack of grammar and diction seems to be too dreadful to be deliberate but I really do not understand what you say and even when I do I wouldn't take it at all seriously! Am even beginning to think that you maybe employed by the forum to 'whip,' things up!! All very odd!!!
18-02-2016, 01:07 AM (This post was last modified: 18-02-2016 01:42 AM by janaan.)
@cornflower50
stay in ur limit is better for you,my grammer is not for you so you better not to reply on my posts,you are alcoholic and bonkers,not me ,and as you said (you are beginning to think may be im employed) but im sure you are.you can carry on who cares.

18-02-2016, 02:01 PM
(18-02-2016 01:07 AM)janaan Wrote:  @cornflower50
stay in ur limit is better for you,my grammer is not for you so you better not to reply on my posts,you are alcoholic and bonkers,not me ,and as you said (you are beginning to think may be im employed) but im sure you are.you can carry on who cares.

I rest my case your reply makes no sense at all!!
18-02-2016, 02:02 PM
Actually are you and Chrys the same person?? You have a similar intellect!!
18-02-2016, 06:25 PM
@cornflower50
my reply makes no sense then why u keep replying to my post?basicaly you have grudge with new members ,dont show me ur anger,as i dont care about ur silly replies.ofcourse u work as a psychic some where thats why its ur hatred 2wards members who put there genuine comments about so called fake psychics (may be like you)
and atleast me and chrys have same intellect ,thanx we are not like you(senseless,disrespectfull 2wards others)again im saying to you keep replying who cares..

18-02-2016, 10:42 PM
(18-02-2016 02:02 PM)cornflower50 Wrote:  Actually are you and Chrys the same person?? You have a similar intellect!!

yuh babe we both smart as u see
18-02-2016, 10:44 PM
(18-02-2016 12:08 AM)cornflower50 Wrote:  
(17-02-2016 11:30 PM)janaan Wrote:  i wish that we all can identify these scammers before throwing our money.PS also never publish negative reviews about there so called psychics(not all some are good)but thanx to this forum where we all can tell others how these psychics are.caz some are good and most of them are juss scam.i only use PS and i can tell my experince about there psychics which i keep sharing with you all here.

I really can't decide if you are just having everyone on by pretending to be some sort of critic, an alcoholic or just plain bonkers! Your lack of grammar and diction seems to be too dreadful to be deliberate but I really do not understand what you say and even when I do I wouldn't take it at all seriously! Am even beginning to think that you maybe employed by the forum to 'whip,' things up!! All very odd!!!

do u wanna join my hotline?????

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ella Purple shimmer 6 1,392 06-02-2016 07:57 PM
Last Post: janaan