Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Yodha App
18-02-2016, 10:24 PM
Yodha App
Just wondering has anyone tried the Yodha psychic app?? I asked a question and it was so spot on just as good as any reading I had. Really surprised how accurate it was Huh.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-02-2016, 12:22 AM
RE: Yodha App
Have you tried the Mystic Kipper yes/no oracle,answers my question accurately than readers. http://www.kipper-fortune-telling-cards....Kipper.php
19-02-2016, 10:21 AM
The yodha app you download to your phone. It's a bunch of astrologers based in Nepal who calculate a chart for you based on your date of birth and time of birth. You get 1 free question when you download the app and they give you a very detailed answer mine was spot on.
19-02-2016, 12:27 PM
That really says it all when free readings are better than those we pay for.
19-02-2016, 12:36 PM
(19-02-2016 12:27 PM)Green Velvet Wrote:  That really says it all when free readings are better than those we pay for.

Try it Green Velvet and see what you you think
19-02-2016, 01:15 PM
Laura, I just tried Mystic Kipper and have to admit the answer to my question seemed very relevant to my situation. I have also tried and been pleasantly surprised by DarkTarot.com (Tarot by the Decans) which like the Yhoda app is astrology based and has been recommended on the SPS forum. I will try to download the Yhoda app and give it a go.

If nothing else having a free reading can save us from spending yet more money on useless telephone readings.
19-02-2016, 03:33 PM
Is the yodelling app just 1 free question reading then you have to pay after that, if you want anymore.
Thanks
19-02-2016, 03:43 PM
(19-02-2016 03:33 PM)jaks111 Wrote:  Is the yodelling app just 1 free question reading then you have to pay after that, if you want anymore.
Thanks

Hi Jaks,

Yodha app 1 free question and then you pay for any after that but your free question is very detailed so id give it a try and see what you think.
19-02-2016, 03:46 PM
(19-02-2016 01:15 PM)Green Velvet Wrote:  Laura, I just tried Mystic Kipper and have to admit the answer to my question seemed very relevant to my situation. I have also tried and been pleasantly surprised by DarkTarot.com (Tarot by the Decans) which like the Yhoda app is astrology based and has been recommended on the SPS forum. I will try to download the Yhoda app and give it a go.

If nothing else having a free reading can save us from spending yet more money on useless telephone readings.

Hi Green Velvet,

I have tried DarkTarot.com too (Tarot by the Decans) and I like it very detailed kinda picks up on your own intitution but very good for a free reading.
19-02-2016, 04:11 PM
It's just free fun, harmless if you look at it as entertainment. Seriously, you can't take it seriously, or are you all living in fairy land? You lot must all be rolling in money to afford such frivolities. I didn't know adults believed in Harry Potter! It's just a story did you know? He isn't for real.