Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Psychic & Soul off screen readers
27-12-2010, 10:19 PM
Psychic & Soul off screen readers
Hi All,

Some of the off screen readers are pretty good and they are also from a company called KOOMA.

If you do want a reading, or have had a reading with one of the off screen readers, call this number instead.

0905 345 0376 its about 60p per min.

Also the free number to called to book a debit or credit card reading is

0344 9000 007 this is from a mobile and is a free call. £14 for a 20min reading.

http://www.kooma.co.uk

This is far cheaper than ringing psychic and soul. These calls are very expensive as it is and I think its a real shame when there are so many people out there going through some very tough times.

I hope all can make use of this.

Love and light to all. x
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-12-2010, 06:28 PM
RE: Psychic & Soul off screen readers
(27-12-2010 10:19 PM)Blair Wrote:  Hi All,

Some of the off screen readers are pretty good and they are also from a company called KOOMA.

If you do want a reading, or have had a reading with one of the off screen readers, call this number instead.

0344 9000 007 this is from a mobile and is a free call. £14 for a 20min reading.

This is far cheaper than ringing psychic and soul. These calls are very expensive as it is and I think its a real shame when there are so many people out there going through some very tough times.

Love and light to all. x

Thanks for the info, if you look around you will see that a number of the readers appear on different sites. I have seen a few of the PI readers on Psychic Knight too, but readings on there are very expensive.

I guess it all depends on how much the readers get from the £1.50 we are charged. Thet are essentially freelance so the more places they can read, the better for them pay wise.

Yet if one site can provide a value service, why do others charge so much?
30-12-2010, 10:47 PM (This post was last modified: 30-12-2010 10:48 PM by Blair.)
(30-12-2010 06:28 PM)Eridanus Wrote:  

Love and light to all. x

Thanks for the info, if you look around you will see that a number of the readers appear on different sites. I have seen a few of the PI readers on Psychic Knight too, but readings on there are very expensive.

I guess it all depends on how much the readers get from the £1.50 we are charged. Thet are essentially freelance so the more places they can read, the better for them pay wise.

Yet if one site can provide a value service, why do others charge so much?

You are more than welcome. I just hope that other people will discover this and make use of Kooma.

Also, I have noticed that a lot of the readers are on many different websites. And I agree with you about the cost varying from different sites. A reading is a reading, and more often they are not always correct...

But, like I said before, some of us need someone to talk to in desperate times and if someone can benefit from this number, instead of paying the horrendous £1.50 per min, then thats great.
18-03-2011, 07:43 PM
Several readers do telephone readings which you can buy either via their website using Paypal or Google. Try http://www.lauraboyle.com She was on Psychic & Soul as one of their tv readers. At least you know who you are getting to do your reading whereas some of these phone lines, you don't know who is doing the reading
19-03-2011, 08:42 AM

Love and light to all. x

Thank you for this info Blair Heart

I've looked through the Kooma website a few times, but hadn't realised the price for calls was so reasonable now. I like this website as the feedback for the psychics is both good and not so good ~ at least not absolutely perfect every time as on PI.
19-03-2011, 10:02 AM
(19-03-2011 08:42 AM)crystal778 Wrote:  

Love and light to all. x

Thank you for this info Blair Heart

I've looked through the Kooma website a few times, but hadn't realised the price for calls was so reasonable now. I like this website as the feedback for the psychics is both good and not so good ~ at least not absolutely perfect every time as on PI.

Yes you ar right, the prices are quite reasonable, no need to pay £1.50 per min.

And like you said, the feedback is realistic which gives you the chance to make up your own mind. Too good to be true to see 100% positive feedback for someone all of the time.....
24-04-2011, 09:35 PM (This post was last modified: 24-04-2011 09:37 PM by Blair.)
For those of you that like to save money and aske questions to get a quick yes or no answer. Try Gatty on http://www.kooma.co.uk

She does not waste your time as she allows you to ask whatever question you wish, and she gives you straight forward answers without all the general chit chat which costs money.

I spoke to her today and was off the phone in under 10mins. Smile
27-04-2011, 02:36 AM
Blair I think it would be fairer to start a Kooma thread on the forum rather than post in the Psychic First Section.
27-04-2011, 07:27 AM
(27-04-2011 02:36 AM)ledders Wrote:  Blair I think it would be fairer to start a Kooma thread on the forum rather than post in the Psychic First Section.

Kooma were the original off-screen readers when it was P&S, so have been tried and tested many times. The feedback for the psychics is also realistic, giving you a chance to decide who you'd like to do your reading.

At least with them, you can see who you're going to have your reading with, and not just dialing a number not knowing who's going to answer, as it is now. Dodgy
27-04-2011, 08:06 AM
[quote='ledders' pid='2067' dateline='1303868160']
Blair I think it would be fairer to start a Kooma thread on the forum rather than post in the Psychic First Section.

[/quoHi Ledders,

Thats a great idea! That way people can really get know more about the readers on there and get cheaper readings....

Kooma were the original off-screen readers when it was P&S, so have been tried and tested many times. The feedback for the psychics is also realistic, giving you a chance to decide who you'd like to do your reading.

At least with them, you can see who you're going to have your reading with, and not just dialing a number not knowing who's going to answer, as it is now.

Hi Crystal778,

Yes Kooma has been around for many years as I think they were psychic switchboard.....Probably still come under the same name.

I agree with you Crystal778, at least you can see who the readers are and can see realistic feedback. Its nice to see who you are speaking to! Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Question Will Psychic & Soul ever return ? PeeWee84 47 9,890 13-02-2011 12:50 PM
Last Post: crystal778
  dear psychic and soul muladharamagick 8 3,070 01-01-2011 09:43 PM
Last Post: silverowl
  Psychic and Soul Bank Bigger and Better mecheeta 6 2,223 21-12-2010 01:42 AM
Last Post: london-psychicuk
  which psychic and soul is better 885 or 945? mecheeta 3 1,788 24-11-2010 03:48 AM
Last Post: fxcoaching
  Psychic & Soul - 2 Channels? Eridanus 0 1,326 14-11-2010 08:08 PM
Last Post: Eridanus
  where is psychic and soul mecheeta 12 3,619 01-10-2010 01:32 PM
Last Post: Inquisitor