Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Terminator...what an idiot!
31-07-2011, 11:05 PM
The Terminator...what an idiot!
For any gobshite that wants to come on here to accuse anyone either on this forum or indeed to voice their concerns over rubbish psychics, please GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT...do a bit of research, TRY to look intelligent then you MIGHT have a standing. If you would like to read...indeed if you can....please have a look properly. I would be AMAZED if you could post some proof of Eridanus (of all people) who has bad mouthed John or Aldo. Please, this would make me laugh out loud for a very long time! Terminator hunny you are so funny, please entertain me more! But I think you're Wayno.....Big Grin He's not very clever either!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
31-07-2011, 11:06 PM
RE: The Terminator...what an idiot!
here here
31-07-2011, 11:08 PM
(31-07-2011 11:07 PM)Muffins Wrote:  Guys and Gals, I think we just need to ignore the guy now, he's had his say etc.. We know ourselves who is who on here, so nobody like that will get in the way of how we conduct the forum. We've already gone through someone else having a rant on here, and if like them, they don't want to apologise but keep posting, let them off.

No worries
31-07-2011, 11:09 PM
Too true! But he was worthy of a thread...for entertainment purposes you understand!! Tongue
31-07-2011, 11:12 PM
(31-07-2011 11:10 PM)Muffins Wrote:  I understand!! But if we post here and just stick together, he can wander off into the sunset if he wants to!

LMAO Muffins I swear I'm crying you crack me up
31-07-2011, 11:13 PM
I like it The Worminator!!! That's so funny!! It's defo Wayno..(in my opinion...don't remove me!!!) .he likes to threaten people by email, he did the same to someone on FB. Moron!
31-07-2011, 11:25 PM
(31-07-2011 11:16 PM)Muffins Wrote:  Seriously though, if it is Wayne (we don't know for certain, so its unfair to say without evidence), and he posted those dreadful remarks on FB before and allowed his friend to also say dreadful things to LG, then that is not our fault. He did it on a public forum, people will talk. Again, if biographies were copied etc., its not our fault, it was spotted and people will talk. You should only say something if you are willing to stand by it. Public forum or not, we should all only say/do as we are comfortable standing by it. This person hasn't.

Wise words and very true. Well who ever that person was, I vow never to have a reading with Wayne
31-07-2011, 11:28 PM
That's a wise decision no matter what Goldfire!
31-07-2011, 11:30 PM
(31-07-2011 11:28 PM)kiltgirl Wrote:  That's a wise decision no matter what Goldfire!

Yes, I think so
31-07-2011, 11:32 PM
(31-07-2011 11:05 PM)kiltgirl Wrote:  For any gobshite that wants to come on here to accuse anyone either on this forum or indeed to voice their concerns over rubbish psychics, please GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT...do a bit of research, TRY to look intelligent then you MIGHT have a standing. If you would like to read...indeed if you can....please have a look properly. I would be AMAZED if you could post some proof of Eridanus (of all people) who has bad mouthed John or Aldo. Please, this would make me laugh out loud for a very long time! Terminator hunny you are so funny, please entertain me more! But I think you're Wayno.....Big Grin He's not very clever either!

Go activist!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  time for Rambo to shoot the terminator lizcancer girl 5 1,126 03-08-2011 12:08 AM
Last Post: Eridanus