Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Noel Isaacs
23-02-2016, 12:45 AM (This post was last modified: 23-02-2016 12:47 AM by Shanti.)
Noel Isaacs
Hi. I've not seen a mention on this forum for Noel Isaacs, a spiritual advisor, clairvoyant/medium. I love this man, I had extremely thorough in depth information, details, advice from beginning of the reading till the end ... I was not disappointed ! Adore this man because he is so wise and so easy to talk too, what a wonderful man. I Will be back as soon as that communicstion comes in for March.Cool

http://www.121tarotreadings.com/psychic-...el%20Isaac
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-02-2016, 12:55 PM
RE: Noel Isaacs
I had a reading with Noel Isaacs. He's good in the sense of being a spiritulist medium - for instance he brought accurate names of people in my life and some deceased - yet prediction wise he didn't give me an awful lot. I would not recommend him if you are looking for answers to specific questions - more if you want to tune into spirit-
23-02-2016, 06:17 PM
I decided to have a reading with Noel on Psychic Future which is another company he reads for. What can I say, he was slow and boring he could of put me to sleep. He did not connect with me and even when I told him that he was off about everything he disregarded what I said and just continued on things that just never were. I found him a little on the abrupt side if questioned. He maybe a good reader for others but just not for me
28-02-2016, 01:43 PM
I have not had the best of experiences with psychics but I have to agree that Noel is certainly very good, one of the group of better ones. I've used so many readers from psychic sofa, psychic TV, The Circle, MK; they've all been rubbish for me, but I recommend Noel Isaacs, he's brilliant.
29-02-2016, 07:56 AM
Is this the same Noel who worked on Elizabeth Rose for a short time a few years ago won psychic of the year or something similar a few years ago ?
29-02-2016, 08:32 AM
(29-02-2016 07:56 AM)Tiswas Wrote:  Is this the same Noel who worked on Elizabeth Rose for a short time a few years ago won psychic of the year or something similar a few years ago ?

Noel has worked on ATA, and Elizabeth Rose. He won *The Spiritualist of the Year* award in 2009 and voted best by *The Birmingham Telegraph.*
29-02-2016, 04:06 PM
I have had a reading with Noel Isaacs about 5 years ago when he was a resident reader on ask the answer. He seemed to know his stuff, gave me names and described where I live in detail. He did make one prediction that came true that was my daughter going to university and ending up with her degree going on to work in journalism. So that prediction he was dead on accurate about.
19-06-2016, 07:06 AM
That's a name from the past! I remember Noel from years ago when I used to have readings on ask the answer. A good spiritualist/medium. I looked at the link, it seems he hasn't been doing readings on psychic future for a while - pity! Not sure if be does readings anymore?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Noel Gallagher Spent Years Moving Furniture Around to Make Liam Believe in Ghosts drstrange 0 292 28-10-2016 10:11 AM
Last Post: drstrange