Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
www.psychicreach.co.uk
23-02-2016, 08:03 PM (This post was last modified: 23-02-2016 08:07 PM by Dolly_16.)
www.psychicreach.co.uk
Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum. Has anyone tried Linda for an email reading?

I have an on going personal issue I need advice on and would prefer a reputable psychic (apparently she worked for BBC and writes books etc)

The only thing I don't like is that she does spells not sure I believe in any psychics associated with spells.

I have never had a reading so any recommendations would be appreciated?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-02-2016, 05:56 PM
RE: www.psychicreach.co.uk
Hi All,

I decided to have an email reading with this lady. Nice lady and very quick turnaround, however to say the reading was disappointing was an understatement. She had alot of information to begin with on my situation and basically repeated everything I give her back in my reading. Felt more like an agony aunt than a psychic and nothing specific just advice.

She has great testimonals maybe its to do with a connection to the reader but don't think I would have an email reading again. Waste of money.
24-02-2016, 11:51 PM
(24-02-2016 05:56 PM)Dolly_16 Wrote:  Hi All,

I decided to have an email reading with this lady. Nice lady and very quick turnaround, however to say the reading was disappointing was an understatement. She had alot of information to begin with on my situation and basically repeated everything I give her back in my reading. Felt more like an agony aunt than a psychic and nothing specific just advice.

She has great testimonals maybe its to do with a connection to the reader but don't think I would have an email reading again. Waste of money.
Personally I prefer face to face reading or phone.
25-02-2016, 07:31 AM
are you talking about Celtic Lynda from Psychic TV ?
25-02-2016, 10:47 AM
(25-02-2016 07:31 AM)Twilight Wrote:  are you talking about Celtic Lynda from Psychic TV ?

Hi Twilight no she don't work on the phone lines.