Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Be Careful
01-08-2011, 12:10 AM
Be Careful
Be careful
To: Eridanus
I have my eye on you. Word of warning watch your back.

This is my PM from the Terminator!

Its confusing really, when all the things posted on here, have been the truth.

Word of warning, Terminator. I have no issue at all forwarding this to Psychic Interactive asking them to investigate, one of their "Producers" behaviour on a public forum.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2011, 12:15 AM
RE: Be Careful
(01-08-2011 12:13 AM)Muffins Wrote:  I'd just forward it anyway. They need to know that someone is behaving like this and using their name aswell.

That is so bad forward it
01-08-2011, 12:53 AM
I think I will, I may also fwd the comments from FB too, that WI made earlier in the week.

They need to investigate this properly, if it is WI. Then somone with this level of maturity shouldnt be allowed to guide potentially vulnerable people.
01-08-2011, 01:00 AM
(01-08-2011 12:53 AM)Eridanus Wrote:  I think I will, I may also fwd the comments from FB too, that WI made earlier in the week.

They need to investigate this properly, if it is WI. Then somone with this level of maturity shouldnt be allowed to guide potentially vulnerable people.

Very true, I am happy to back you up with this one
01-08-2011, 06:51 AM
Report to police. There is an underlying threat thereAngry They should be able to trace it from the I.P. address
01-08-2011, 07:37 AM
I think you should report it to the correct bodies..threats are not OK..and these threats have happened before it would seem from other threads..and internet pages , we are watching your back but in the best way possible..support.
01-08-2011, 10:28 AM
Whomever it is that participates on here under the guise of Terminator should be ashamed of his/herself, bullying and threatening behaviours are just not acceptable and are nothing more than cowardly.
01-08-2011, 11:24 AM
I will be reporting it, I'll start with PI and take it from there. There are a few bodies out there that also deal with cyber bullying, so they will be informed too.

The PM itself doesnt bother me, its the fact that this person thinks they can go around sending such messages, on here, or to other groups on FB and get away with it.

Whoever you are, unlike the Terminator - dont count on being back!!
01-08-2011, 09:00 PM
(01-08-2011 11:24 AM)Eridanus Wrote:  I will be reporting it, I'll start with PI and take it from there. There are a few bodies out there that also deal with cyber bullying, so they will be informed too.

The PM itself doesnt bother me, its the fact that this person thinks they can go around sending such messages, on here, or to other groups on FB and get away with it.

What has happened i just saw the thread about everybody meeting up i thought it was a genuine request but now reading this i feel there is a war going on or something
01-08-2011, 09:02 PM
(01-08-2011 09:00 PM)Blondie Wrote:  
(01-08-2011 11:24 AM)Eridanus Wrote:  I will be reporting it, I'll start with PI and take it from there. There are a few bodies out there that also deal with cyber bullying, so they will be informed too.

What has happened i just saw the thread about everybody meeting up i thought it was a genuine request but now reading this i feel there is a war going on or something

Awww bless. Just have a read of all the posts by the person calling themselves 'Terminator'. Its hilarious!!