Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Emily
03-03-2016, 11:02 AM
Emily
Has anyone read with Emily I am thinking of trying her but she always seems to be busy then off line.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2016, 12:47 PM
RE: Emily
(03-03-2016 11:02 AM)jaks111 Wrote:  Has anyone read with Emily I am thinking of trying her but she always seems to be busy then off line.

Who's Emily??? Can you be more specific please?
03-03-2016, 01:05 PM
same here i cant get proper idea who is Emily and which site?
03-03-2016, 07:54 PM
Sorry everyone Emily reads on ask the answer. ( picture of a young lady seems to stand out for me ) good reviews but that means nothing to me ......
I put my comment under ask the answer thread
03-03-2016, 07:59 PM
thanx jaks111 to make it clear
i didnot try her but if u do so then plz share ur experience about her.
03-03-2016, 11:35 PM
(03-03-2016 11:02 AM)jaks111 Wrote:  Has anyone read with Emily I am thinking of trying her but she always seems to be busy then off line.

Emily on ATA, is the same Emily Rose on PS. Not surprised that she is busy all the time, as she is always in great demand.
In my opinion she is one of the most genuine psychics I have come accross, and cant recommend her highly enough, as many of her predictions have come through for me, although I do understand that this may not be the case for everyone.
04-03-2016, 12:05 AM
(03-03-2016 11:35 PM)Geminii 10 Wrote:  

Emily on ATA, is the same Emily Rose on PS. Not surprised that she is busy all the time, as she is always in great demand.
In my opinion she is one of the most genuine psychics I have come accross, and cant recommend her highly enough, as many of her predictions have come through for me, although I do understand that this may not be the case for everyone.
Thank you
Will try her on ATA as I have credit on there.
Will come back and let you know how it goes.
04-03-2016, 12:18 AM
(04-03-2016 12:05 AM)jaks111 Wrote:  
(03-03-2016 11:35 PM)Geminii 10 Wrote:  

Thank you
Will try her on ATA as I have credit on there.
Will come back and let you know how it goes.

Hope you enjoy you reading Jaks, and at least you can cut the call short if your not happy.
Yes, let us know how you get on
04-03-2016, 02:03 AM
Are you quite sure that's Emily Rose from PS??? It doesn't look like her, the woman in that picture looks weird like a ventriloquists dummy that's had an electric shock!!! I don't fancy having a reading with her at all.
04-03-2016, 08:47 AM
i have juss checked now in ATA ,and yes she is same Emily Rose 4rm PS,she seems quite different in her look now.but defo she is same Emily Rose.i had already tried her while she was in PS,and still waiting for my predictions to unfold.