Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Emily
25-10-2017, 02:04 AM (This post was last modified: 25-10-2017 02:15 AM by Cruelladeville.)
RE: Emily
Hey guys....i luurve emily, preds been accurate for my work & a situation around my boss that she brought to my attention...i luurve this english ladys voice & the way she talks sooo refined...... I luurve maria on ata. Hey this lady is awesome...told me my guy would be in contact before my birthday 6/10 & we chilled out togther. maria said about promotion at work and I received a raise. This lady maria is something pretty special.......AWESOME.......Angel
My fav readers...maria...emily...hamilton & shaun on ps... Great awesome readers...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-10-2017, 10:55 AM (This post was last modified: 25-10-2017 11:29 AM by 80sgoth.)
Emily Rose as she was on Psychic Sofa read for me about 3 years ago. Very nice lady, a lot of waffle. Again nothing she said came to light. Maria wasn"t much good as I recall. Having said that it was a few years ago I used her 2011/12 when she first joined. She may have improved since.
25-10-2017, 08:57 PM
(25-10-2017 01:07 PM)hcs429 Wrote:  I can only go on my experience and Emily and both occasions I have had a reading with her she has been spot on. The reading I had in August the prediction manifested the 3 weeks later as she predicted. The I had a reading with her last Monday. I hadn't had contact with someone in over a month and wanted to know if it would be coming. She was given the date by her guides of the day of reading (16th) she said the energy is that close they are telling me that he is thinking of contact you around now. Low and behold the next day he sent me a text after nearly 2 months of not talking. she was also able to tell me what's been going on with this man which I was also able to validate for her. I think I connect well with Emily, where as Maria not one single thing manifested and she chopped and changed in every reading. I feel with psychics some people connect and some people don't. I take readings with a pinch of salt but will also give credit where credit is due and I feel Emily does have a gift.
Hi did you read with her another site or on the Sofa?
28-10-2017, 03:50 PM
(24-10-2017 01:51 AM)Shining Star Wrote:  It’s. very rare to find a psychic that is accurate with timings.There is no sense of time in the spirit world.
I would love to have a reading with Emily again and if not I must try Evelyn.
I had a reading from Simone today from P S and I must say I found her good.Predictions pending but she is very honest I feel.

I found Emily very average. She validated so so! Predictions never unfolded. A few years ago I had a reading with her.

Simone >, unfortunately, I ended the call before my time was up, I felt I had to give her too much info throughout the reading. A nice pleasant lady to talk to.
01-05-2018, 10:06 AM
I didn't get anything from spirit. Very generic.
07-06-2019, 09:31 PM
(03-03-2016 11:35 PM)Geminii 10 Wrote:  
(03-03-2016 11:02 AM)jaks111 Wrote:  Has anyone read with Emily I am thinking of trying her but she always seems to be busy then off line.

Emily on ATA, is the same Emily Rose on PS. Not surprised that she is busy all the time, as she is always in great demand.
In my opinion she is one of the most genuine psychics I have come accross, and cant recommend her highly enough, as many of her predictions have come through for me, although I do understand that this may not be the case for everyone.

i had a reading recent.she had good reviews .but there were little in predictions and what she did predict didnt come true.for nearly 30£ wasnt worth it,rather pay 5£ off living social for a reading with social psychics .a deal site.less money to waste.but shes cheaper on psychic sofa but not on much i dont think.i got her off ask the answer.
07-06-2019, 11:18 PM
Never tried her never could get through to her. I contacted her privately last year asking if she did readings she said she only did set personal clients Huh never heard a reader turn down on customers before.
17-06-2019, 10:18 PM
(07-06-2019 09:31 PM)buttercup62 Wrote:  
(03-03-2016 11:35 PM)Geminii 10 Wrote:  [quote='jaks111' pid='38944' dateline='1456999355']
Has anyone read with Emily I am thinking of trying her but she always seems to be busy then off line.

Emily on ATA, is the same Emily Rose on PS. Not surprised that she is busy all the time, as she is always in great demand.
In my opinion she is one of the most genuine psychics I have come accross, and cant recommend her highly enough, as many of her predictions have come through for me, although I do understand that this may not be the case for everyone.

i had a reading recent.she had good reviews .but there were little in predictions and what she did predict didnt come true.for nearly 30£ wasnt worth it,rather pay 5£ off living social for a reading with social psychics .a deal site.less money to waste.but shes cheaper on psychic sofa but not on much i dont think.i got her off ask the answer.

Buttercup 62
You say you had a reading recently, so perhaps it may be worth waiting to see if predictions come in, as they don't always come through within the time frame given.
Not all of her predictions happened within the time frames for me, and for me it wasnt all about predictions. She gives excellent guidance to your situation, which for me is more important than predictions.
Worth every penny, and more in my view, one of the best out there.
Hope you get what you are looking for in your £5 reading.Smile
17-06-2019, 10:38 PM
(17-06-2019 10:18 PM)Geminii 10 Wrote:  
(07-06-2019 09:31 PM)buttercup62 Wrote:  
(03-03-2016 11:35 PM)Geminii 10 Wrote:  [quote='jaks111' pid='38944' dateline='1456999355']
Has anyone read with Emily I am thinking of trying her but she always seems to be busy then off line.

Buttercup 62
You say you had a reading recently, so perhaps it may be worth waiting to see if predictions come in, as they don't always come through within the time frame given.
Not all of her predictions happened within the time frames for me, and for me it wasnt all about predictions. She gives excellent guidance to your situation, which for me is more important than predictions.
Worth every penny, and more in my view, one of the best out there.
Hope you get what you are looking for in your £5 reading.Smile

I had 2 readings with Emiliy nothing came true. She just kept saying you 2 should be together etc contact was wrong I haven't heard from my ex. I was so disappointed.
17-06-2019, 11:08 PM
I never really understood the hype about Emily to be honest. I had a reading with her years ago. It wasn’t awful, just not incredibly relevant and pretty unmemorable.