Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Emily
13-01-2017, 08:32 AM
RE: Emily
I haven't just picked on Emily i simply posted that I had a reading with her 2 years ago and I wasn't impressed. I've had lots of readings in the past with different phone psychics which ive put on here, Emily is just one in a long line. I don't have readings anymore, haven't for a long time in fact, they ALL (except for 2) gave me the same old story.

People get hooked on readings which is why they end up spending lots of money. We all know they should be taken with a pinch of salt but readers should also appreciate that they become addictive without the need for them to jump on here being patronising and judgemental.

I think it's ok for readers to join here if they are honest about what they do - but most are not. I guess it's an easy place to promote themselves and their friends. I'm not talking about Silverclouds/flossie49 as this is just a troll.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-01-2017, 05:52 PM
To put the record straight Emily is the best! A true psychic, no pauses, she picked up everything straight around me with some very specific details without questioning me once. she has given me predictions that have come in although maybe timing is out which i think we place to much into this. I read with her on psychicsofa not asktheanswer because she's cheaper on there allthough she hardly reads on there anymore. My 2 favs on asktheanswer are Emily and Hamilton. Hamilton dosent come on that often yet he's busy when he's on. I think Emily is even busier than Julie. Emily & (Julie who Ive never read with) are the 2 most busiest & thats because they are the top of their game. I even go one step further and say that Emily is more popular than Julie, she has queue after queue of callers immediately she logs on & thats rare on that company believe me. Agreed with silverclouds that others are jealous of Emily. I've worked on asktheanswer as a reader & left last year, the other readers are a friendly bunch on there & lots DO know one another on fb. Maybe not be encouraged on other co's but used to be on asktheanswer which is why they tend to know each other.
12-09-2017, 09:13 AM
(11-09-2017 09:52 AM)hcs429 Wrote:  Hi i know this thread is quite old but I had a reading with Emily for the first time 2 weeks ago. She validated quite well and was very confident in her predictions for 2-3 weeks time (well 1 week has passed now) I just wondered how others have got on with predictions from her and if she has a genuine connection with spirit. She was quite in depth with what spirit were telling her and the energies she was picking up. Thoughts please?

Hey!
Emily has always been spot on for me, bloody always and picked up on so much well and the reading has always connected and flowed nicely for me and I've always found her to be a very sweet and warming person as well.

Near enough all of her predictions except 1 have come through for me, especially regarding love which is rare but they have and infact they came through not long after the reading I had with her.

Though I think the one that hasn't just had a serious delay lol however for the ones that did, I did indeed meet the people who she described I would but chose not to pursue anything further at the time.

I would say I prefer Emily over all, she's definitley in my top 5 readers on ATA.

I've had a reading with angelic light recently and she picked up a lot as well. Stuff that infact not many readers have picked up and it still surprises me today.

I don't know how she is prediction wise (whether they manifest or not) but she seemed honest like Emily and validated so much information without any promoting at all, she was absolutely brilliant for me!

I appreciate that they're both very honest and genuine readers. Especially since I got tired of the fairy stories months ago lol

But anyway I hope your predictions manifest and please keep us updated!
12-09-2017, 01:09 PM
I have found that Emily has given me interesting readings and straight talking to the point of no waffling or unecessary chit-chat yet at the same time I feel like I'm talking to to one of the girls. My outcome is not due until the end of Sept/Oct. Emily for me is lovely and genuine.
13-09-2017, 12:01 PM
(12-09-2017 02:46 PM)hcs429 Wrote:  Thank-you for your feedback guys.. my predictions are due in September and October time. She did validate a few points but as I was asking how someone was feeling/how they felt about me etc it is hard to know if it's made up but she appeared to be talking to spirit and they were giving the answers. I don't know if what she was saying is how he is feeling or what he is going through as that's why I called to find out lol!

If my prediction comes in I will be back to let you know. Smile

Emily's pridictions will come to pass but you will need yo look into the long term and not be hanged up on timing. She's been great for me too.
17-09-2017, 12:59 PM
(11-09-2017 09:52 AM)hcs429 Wrote:  Hi i know this thread is quite old but I had a reading with Emily for the first time 2 weeks ago. She validated quite well and was very confident in her predictions for 2-3 weeks time (well 1 week has passed now) I just wondered how others have got on with predictions from her and if she has a genuine connection with spirit. She was quite in depth with what spirit were telling her and the energies she was picking up. Thoughts please?

Have had several reading with Emily. She has an amazing gift, and is the "real deal" as others have pointed out.
You need to also follow any guidance given, for predictions to happen. Predictions do not always come to pass in the time frame given, so you need to be patient.
20-09-2017, 07:09 PM
(20-09-2017 05:31 PM)hcs429 Wrote:  hi just a quick update my prediction from Emily came to pass within the time scale and exactly how she said it would so pleasantly surprised so I do have to say everything she said spirit were saying I do believe. Smile

Congratulations always good when predictions happen.
20-09-2017, 07:50 PM
(20-09-2017 07:09 PM)Rachel212 Wrote:  
(20-09-2017 05:31 PM)hcs429 Wrote:  hi just a quick update my prediction from Emily came to pass within the time scale and exactly how she said it would so pleasantly surprised so I do have to say everything she said spirit were saying I do believe. Smile

Congratulations always good when predictions happen.

That's great news I'm so pleased for you. It's good to hear that there are the genuine psychics around. I've always found Emily spot/on!
20-09-2017, 08:52 PM

That's great! I'm glad for you!!
Has any other readers told you the same or similar as Emily's predictions?
21-09-2017, 04:55 PM (This post was last modified: 21-09-2017 05:01 PM by samjade.)
On a different note. Zaneth off Ask the Answer is Willow S 4126 on psychic sofa. A Pretty good reader to be honest.