Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Enough is enough
07-03-2016, 01:41 AM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2016 02:13 AM by Martini-Bianca.)
Enough is enough
felt I needed to put this thread out. I can only say that I'm appalled at the lengths some members on this forum have stooped so low as to make mocking comments about a readers appearance. How low can some go? We have seen a recent example from another thread, notable from Gomez, Pillarbox, Moez and Pink Pearl who as a reader should know better than to join in with cheap juvenile remarks. A disgrace. What gives these individuals the right to have a cheap laugh at someone's expense?
Why are some of you on here? Why are some of you becoming so bitter that you feel the need to resort to cruel unfounded insults? Psychics are human beings who only want to help you.
Please look at things from a readers point, they are in a no win situation trying to please you lot. A psychic cannot time predictions exactly, they are not meant to tell you your future they are here to give you guidance. As I said in another thread you must work with the reader, you cannot sit idle and do nothing yourself to make your predictions happen, to sit and just wait for your ex to return is nothing more than resorting to foolishness. If you do not follow the psychics advice your predictions won't come. We need readers, they do a difficult job and by God they certainly deserve the paltry pay they get. They do it for love and the desire to help others.
We have groups of sceptics such as Chrys, Gilly, Pillarbox, Jasmine Chin, Jaanan, Gomez, Moez who bring negativity and bring a bad energy to others optimism because the are sceptic through and through they block their predictions from coming. The amount of disrespect and keyboard cockiness on this forum is appalling. The comments left by some of these forum members leaves a bad taste in my mouth. And shame on the psychic reader who criticised another fellow reader on a different thread, Unfortunately psychics do encounter their fair share of professional jealousy. As usual it's always a small group who try to spoil things for others.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2016, 11:01 AM
RE: Enough is enough
@Martini-Bianca
excuse me who are you to tell other who are sceptics and who are not?keep ur advices with you,and stop attacking others,Emily Rose may be good for you but she was very bad for many of us here with her predictions,(mind it im saying in predictions)and about her appearances i dont care and never said any thing about her new look as im not interested how she looks its none of my bussiness,this forum is open for our genuine opinions about so called fake psychics predictions,stop bashing others with ur so called sympathese to ur favrt readers,dont show ur grudge for members here,and as u said we need to work with psychics then how do you know what these psychics keep telling us?as ur favrt readers told me to sit back and wait for predictions and they were very over confident that it will happen but end of the day,0 results.we have also group of insulting members like you who always jump in this forum to attack members post and spread negativity here.if u pointing ur 1 finger to me then rest of the four fingers u are pointing ur self,so be ready for that.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
07-03-2016, 12:06 PM
This is the lunacy one would expect a reader to post. It doesn't take anyone with an ounce of common sense to see these attacks are from professional readers from companies such as Ask the answer, psychic sofa etc. I've never heard such foolish speech in my life, just an example of the lame excuses readers come out with. I know nothing about this Emily Rose, I wouldn't have readings because they are all rip off merchants. Perhaps a step went too far when a few posted unflattering comments regarding appearance - but what the hell, they ask for it coming on here talking utter balderdash so I've no sympathy for them nor do I care. The psychics here are the trolls and need to find proper jobs. Isn't it obvious that the ones who are readers can be spotted, they jump on here when they see something they don't like and start preaching their sanctimonious bull that truly gives them away.

The psychics on here who work for these companies are/. Martini-Bianca, Gemini10, Silverclouds, Tiswas, Emerald-green, Flossie. These group work for Psychic Sofa and Ask the answer so it's in their interest to promote themselves. THEY are the trolls on here. They're probably on their readings now at this very minute.
07-03-2016, 12:08 PM
(07-03-2016 01:41 AM)Martini-Bianca Wrote:  felt I needed to put this thread out. I can only say that I'm appalled at the lengths some members on this forum have stooped so low as to make mocking comments about a readers appearance. How low can some go? We have seen a recent example from another thread, notable from Gomez, Pillarbox, Moez and Pink Pearl who as a reader should know better than to join in with cheap juvenile remarks. A disgrace. What gives these individuals the right to have a cheap laugh at someone's expense?
Why are some of you on here? Why are some of you becoming so bitter that you feel the need to resort to cruel unfounded insults? Psychics are human beings who only want to help you.
Please look at things from a readers point, they are in a no win situation trying to please you lot. A psychic cannot time predictions exactly, they are not meant to tell you your future they are here to give you guidance. As I said in another thread you must work with the reader, you cannot sit idle and do nothing yourself to make your predictions happen, to sit and just wait for your ex to return is nothing more than resorting to foolishness. If you do not follow the psychics advice your predictions won't come. We need readers, they do a difficult job and by God they certainly deserve the paltry pay they get. They do it for love and the desire to help others.
We have groups of sceptics such as Chrys, Gilly, Pillarbox, Jasmine Chin, Jaanan, Gomez, Moez who bring negativity and bring a bad energy to others optimism because the are sceptic through and through they block their predictions from coming. The amount of disrespect and keyboard cockiness on this forum is appalling. The comments left by some of these forum members leaves a bad taste in my mouth. And shame on the psychic reader who criticised another fellow reader on a different thread, Unfortunately psychics do encounter their fair share of professional jealousy. As usual it's always a small group who try to spoil things for others.

they DO advertise that they can predict future. I am not a sceptic , i am an open minded person, but truth is, these servicesa are not good enough and not worth charging
07-03-2016, 06:17 PM
(07-03-2016 12:06 PM)veryconfused Wrote:  This is the lunacy one would expect a reader to post. It doesn't take anyone with an ounce of common sense to see these attacks are from professional readers from companies such as Ask the answer, psychic sofa etc. I've never heard such foolish speech in my life, just an example of the lame excuses readers come out with. I know nothing about this Emily Rose, I wouldn't have readings because they are all rip off merchants. Perhaps a step went too far when a few posted unflattering comments regarding appearance - but what the hell, they ask for it coming on here talking utter balderdash so I've no sympathy for them nor do I care. The psychics here are the trolls and need to find proper jobs. Isn't it obvious that the ones who are readers can be spotted, they jump on here when they see something they don't like and start preaching their sanctimonious bull that truly gives them away.

The psychics on here who work for these companies are/. Martini-Bianca, Gemini10, Silverclouds, Tiswas, Emerald-green, Flossie. These group work for Psychic Sofa and Ask the answer so it's in their interest to promote themselves. THEY are the trolls on here. They're probably on their readings now at this very minute.

Gosh you have been busy today 'veryconfused.' And you seem to have a very vivid imagination - I do not work for a line but am a very successful private reader - no need to promote myself as I am inundated with clients. I do though find this forum ghoulishly fascinating and am always curious by posts from people like you! Do think you protest a little too much - if you REALLY DON'T care than what are you doing here!?? You see I think you do care really - of course you will now respond vehemently denying any belief or interest into people like me but perhaps you need to be a little bit more honest with yourself. Fess up and you will feel better!!!Wink
07-03-2016, 06:20 PM
(07-03-2016 12:08 PM)chrys Wrote:  
(07-03-2016 01:41 AM)Martini-Bianca Wrote:  felt I needed to put this thread out. I can only say that I'm appalled at the lengths some members on this forum have stooped so low as to make mocking comments about a readers appearance. How low can some go? We have seen a recent example from another thread, notable from Gomez, Pillarbox, Moez and Pink Pearl who as a reader should know better than to join in with cheap juvenile remarks. A disgrace. What gives these individuals the right to have a cheap laugh at someone's expense?

they DO advertise that they can predict future. I am not a sceptic , i am an open minded person, but truth is, these servicesa are not good enough and not worth charging

Over and over and over again - so bored now!!! Please find another hobby - one you may enjoy!
07-03-2016, 06:55 PM
(07-03-2016 12:06 PM)veryconfused Wrote:  This is the lunacy one would expect a reader to post. It doesn't take anyone with an ounce of common sense to see these attacks are from professional readers from companies such as Ask the answer, psychic sofa etc. I've never heard such foolish speech in my life, just an example of the lame excuses readers come out with. I know nothing about this Emily Rose, I wouldn't have readings because they are all rip off merchants. Perhaps a step went too far when a few posted unflattering comments regarding appearance - but what the hell, they ask for it coming on here talking utter balderdash so I've no sympathy for them nor do I care. The psychics here are the trolls and need to find proper jobs. Isn't it obvious that the ones who are readers can be spotted, they jump on here when they see something they don't like and start preaching their sanctimonious bull that truly gives them away.

I'm no psychic I have my own business and work for myself. I have readings and have found they have guided me in the right direction. But then I don't expect miracles to occur, I don't sit back and wait for things to happen. I'm a realist, life isn't as easy as a predictions is made, that's it, so you just wait for it to unfold. You do seem very confused, perhaps you have a grudge against psychics? Perhaps you are taking out your venom here on this forum with your wild beliefs? I notice you come out of the woodwork from nowhere when these discussions start. You obviously have been hurt and let down? Maybe a psychic predicted something that never materialised? Am I correct?
07-03-2016, 07:02 PM
To Janaan and Chrys, I find it odd that no psychic has given you a prediction that has materialised. It appears that no psychic has been right for either of you. You are both very bitter and confused so you take this out on psychics. Stop having readings the pair of you. You are wrong Chrys, psychics do not advertised they read the future they give you future energies to guide you. You are both very sceptic which I'm sure blocks the readers information and messages from spirit.
07-03-2016, 07:05 PM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2016 07:22 PM by janaan.)
@Martina
i dont need ur advice what to do what to not,u are skeptic not us thats why u keep saying every 1 that they are skeptic,and im sure you are a fail person too,thats why its ur grudge for every happy person here.carry on who cares.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
07-03-2016, 08:10 PM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2016 08:11 PM by Gilly.)

I started to read this but got bored as it was the usual nonsensical rant about negativity and sceptics blah blah blah, then I saw my name mentioned and realised it is the Emily Rose brigade again. I did have a reading with her and she was rubbish for me but I have never mentioned her physical appearance. Please keep me out of your bitter and twisted point of view. People are allowed to give honest feedback on readers and i cannot understand why you get so offended by it if you are not a reader yourself and it is not affecting your pocket. Dodgy