Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New website
07-03-2016, 06:40 PM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2016 06:40 PM by Pink Pearl.)
New website
Psychic Sofa has a new website. Have any of you noticed ? I am afraid I don't like it. You have to log in before having a reading. It is still in the teething stages. I have sat here for over half an hour waiting to give a reading which is unusual for me. I think this is putting people off .Lets hope they revert to the previous website which was much easier.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2016, 09:01 AM
RE: New website
They changed the site the weekend..on the good side theres a timer now which counts down by the callers pic so you know how long they have left on a call..
08-03-2016, 09:25 AM
That's true when it is working lol
08-03-2016, 10:21 AM
I did notice a few problems ..its was saying readers were available but when you clicked on them they was in a reading it was doing that with all readers ..hopefully they sorted it out now though
08-03-2016, 10:40 AM
The new site went live on 1st March. Like all site upgrades, it'll take a while to get used to the new format. One glitch I have noticed is that the search function for a particular reader doesn't work. Didn't realise you have to log in to get a reading, though.
08-03-2016, 02:10 PM
Well maybe you don't but I did. But not all the time You are right you can't find a reader on the site yet and they are not doing feedback at the moment. They also sent us an email this morning which included them asking if we could be available when we are not online.Thats not working either.
08-03-2016, 02:33 PM
it seems there is some problem for having readings with our favrt readers on PS ?BTW i dont like there new website,very big icons,not all the readers can fit in 1 page,lots of my friends including my self already reported to PS customer service about that new problem.we also leave msgs to ur FB page,

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
08-03-2016, 03:54 PM
had a look at it this morning...guess we will get used to it. in some ways it looks better as it shows the readers more clearly who's available..
09-03-2016, 02:58 PM
It looks like the site is down now. Noone is available.They are all offline. No point in me logging on.
09-03-2016, 03:23 PM
(09-03-2016 02:58 PM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  It looks like the site is down now. Noone is available.They are all offline. No point in me logging on.

Seems like they're having teething problems. Won't they lose business as people will get fed up when they can't get a reader and go elsewhere?)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  does ricky off psychic sofa have his own website rachel 1151 7 902 21-03-2016 04:58 PM
Last Post: Daredevil Dave