Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anybody had any predictions come true that actually shocked you.
09-03-2016, 04:21 PM
Anybody had any predictions come true that actually shocked you.
I had a few predictions that I forgot about and thought back and said to myself the psychic actually said that. But anybody have any that you couldn't believe that it happened. Just like to know thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2016, 07:30 PM
RE: Anybody had any predictions come true that actually shocked you.
Nope.

When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head and laugh at the sky - Buddha.
09-03-2016, 07:42 PM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2016 07:47 PM by maya.)
Yes. But not one reader on the phone lines has. I have found instances when I couldn't believe what a reader said over the phone, because they were so unbelievaby predictable and bad. I've used many.

PS: The readers have shocked me as noone picked up when my father died a couple of years ago. I mean; quite a significant thing, wouldn't you agree???
21-03-2016, 08:54 PM
Yes, well one particular prediction did surprised me with its accuracy. Elaine R from The Circle told me that I would have two job changes later that year (it wasn't actually that year but the same time the following year). At the time I was working for a newspaper and looking to change industries. She said I would get a job in the area of business I wanted to get into but commuting would be an issue; she said another opportunity would come up soon after and it would be for a magazine or in publishing - she described it as fast paced (she could see a printing press or something like that) and it would really suit me. She also said there would be an issue about when I could start. She was right on all counts:

1. The first job offer was in the industry I wanted to move in to. It involved a commute (which didn't bother me at all) but because the money was terrible I couldn't really afford the expense of travelling. After my first 6 months with them they offered to let me work from home 3 days a week.
2. I didn't think for a second that the second opportunity she mentioned would arise. There are so few jobs in magazines/publishing that I dismissed it. But low and behold, exactly the month she predicted (just one year late!) this second opportunity appeared. I was browsing a jobs site and found it and couldn't believe how much it suited me. It was a publishing job in the industry I had moved in to. It's not exactly magazines (more product guides etc) but she did say at the time that it was printing of some sort. As for the issue with the start date - yup, they were very keen for me to start immediately! The person I was replacing had left on sick leave early and they were really stuck. Turned out I could start as I had worked up enough holidays to hand in my notice and go.
31-03-2016, 05:09 PM
did any 1 tried Shirley Rose 4rm PS?
31-03-2016, 05:30 PM
I have tried her and I like her a lot but none of her predictions have materialised .....yet?
31-03-2016, 07:25 PM
thanx Pink Pearl.
she has very calming and sweet voice no doubt.Hope so ur predictions do manifest soon.
31-03-2016, 08:26 PM
Well she seems quite sure they will. So will have to,wait and see
31-03-2016, 08:42 PM
plz Pink Pearl update here when ur predictions do manifest as she told you,its always good to hear when some 1 actualy get what they want.
01-04-2016, 12:15 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2016 12:16 AM by Pink Pearl.)
Shirley Rose is a lovely person to talk to She is very gentle and kind and as we are both readers and have lot in common I love to talk to her. She is a very genuine psychic with a beautiful energy She is sympathetic and compassionate and has brought several family members through for me .Iam sure in time her readings will materialise.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Predictions came true but not how the psychic put it Dools 39 4,257 03-05-2016 09:08 AM
Last Post: janaan