Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
harmeeta
09-03-2016, 10:22 PM
harmeeta
Hey all good even8ng im just wondering wether anyone has had a reading with harmeeta and is she any good with her predictions? Isf you please let me know thank you
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2016, 11:32 PM
RE: harmeeta
I've had a reading with Harmeeta. She seemed good enough and managed a few validations. There was plenty I could resonate with. Her predictions pretty much fall in line with the others I've had readings with. The predictions haven't come yet but I will wait to see if the will.
10-03-2016, 12:10 AM
Thank you my first reading with her was good and prediction did occur, my second reading with her went well too however this time the situation has changed and i frel that her prediction is too good to be true so im waiting
20-03-2017, 11:48 PM
Hermeeta is a good guesser - but not a psychic - I tested her by ringing her with the same situation but changed the names of the people involved - she has a good memory.
20-03-2017, 11:49 PM
Her outcome was totally different - if she truly was a psychic her outcome would have remained the same despite the name changes!!
21-03-2017, 12:03 AM
(20-03-2017 11:49 PM)Yellow Wrote:  Her outcome was totally different - if she truly was a psychic her outcome would have remained the same despite the name changes!!
i feel the same like you,but when we ring same psychic 2-3 times they always change there predictions,and when i ask them that you told me some thing different last time now u change ur outcome,then i always get the same reply(free will ,and spirits have no time)Huh
21-03-2017, 12:37 AM (This post was last modified: 21-03-2017 12:38 AM by Libra Loxie.)
(20-03-2017 11:48 PM)Yellow Wrote:  Hermeeta is a good guesser - but not a psychic - I tested her by ringing her with the same situation but changed the names of the people involved - she has a good memory.

Isn't it rather futile putting psychics to the test using different names and fake circumstances? A psychic would surely lay out the cards in answer to your concern.. it's a rather pointless exercise surely? Not to mention a total waste of your money..
21-03-2017, 01:32 AM
I have to agree with you Libra Loxie.The psychic picks up things that are happening at that moment not what she predicted several weeks ago. Circumstances can change and then alter the outcome.
21-03-2017, 09:47 AM
I used to think quite highly of hermetta but after a few readings I realised she's a very good talker and likes to paint a nice picture especially in relationships ..
A tarot reader is not a psychic they have just learnt the tarot which anyone can do then fit the story around what comes out ..that's not saying you carnt predict things that are going to happen through tarot I belive you can but you can have a reading everyday and get a diffrent prediction so not sure what to think it's a bit hit and miss..
A true psychic is born with the gift does not need tools and they validate in such a way there's no denying they are gifted only a few born with this gift ..but they are about .
Just a shame everyone jumped on the band wagon of a way of making money from home and giving people false hopes .
There are a couple of gifted readers on psychic sofa but most are rubbish and haven't even learnt the cards properly
21-03-2017, 10:42 AM
(21-03-2017 09:47 AM)Rachel212 Wrote:  I used to think quite highly of hermetta but after a few readings I realised she's a very good talker and likes to paint a nice picture especially in relationships ..
A tarot reader is not a psychic they have just learnt the tarot which anyone can do then fit the story around what comes out ..that's not saying you carnt predict things that are going to happen through tarot I belive you can but you can have a reading everyday and get a diffrent prediction so not sure what to think it's a bit hit and miss..
A true psychic is born with the gift does not need tools and they validate in such a way there's no denying they are gifted only a few born with this gift ..but they are about .
Just a shame everyone jumped on the band wagon of a way of making money from home and giving people false hopes .
There are a couple of gifted readers on psychic sofa but most are rubbish and haven't even learnt the cards properly

Love to know who the good ones are ? As to me they can read our past, present, but are rubbish at our future, they just tell us what we want to hear, then when you call back blame it on us freewill etc.
when I'm tempted to have a phone reading I stop and think the £20 or whatever the cost can buy me a bag of groceries.
I can say I have had a few readings on psychic sofa nothing has come through for me yes nice ladies to chat to but that is all.

In the next few weeks I will be having a face to face reading with a lady recommended to me who is a medium/clairvoyant £40 for just over 1 hour she is based in Birmingham, does not do phone readings, I would sooner spend my money on 1 good reading than any phone lines.
Just my opinion but good luck ladies, hope your predictions come through for you but most WONT.........psychics are all about tuning into us and a fairytale ending, which gives us hope.
Yes there may be a good one on phone lines but you will spend a fortune finding one, takes a while for us to realise like I have.........
Even pink pearl on here fed me a fairytale ending nice lady to chat to but I can call my friend for that for free.........

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  views on harmeeta on ps samira421 26 2,923 20-03-2017 11:46 PM
Last Post: Yellow