Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3.5 Average
views on harmeeta on ps
10-03-2016, 10:35 PM
views on harmeeta on ps
Has anyone had a read8bg with harmeeta and how did it go any predictions happen? X
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2016, 10:58 PM
RE: views on harmeeta on ps
I read with her last year and she saw that my ex and his new relationship would last for 8-12 months. She seems to have been correct on that. She also said he would return....yet to happen but other reliable readers see this happening soon.

She saw that I would have a real struggle with my emotions and I have had major depression for months. So she was correct there too.
10-03-2016, 11:58 PM
Thank you will i hope you start feeling better and the final.prediction does come true keep me updated x
11-03-2016, 12:01 AM
Thank you. I'm getting there bit by bit. I will keep you updated and you do the same. I felt Hermeeta tuned in very well and got my situation spot on despite not asking any questions. She was very good. x
22-04-2016, 06:33 PM
Many of the old users of this forum have now gone and I also look very sporadically nowdays. Having had bad experiences with these readers and not getting anything whatsoever I have managed to stop using them just like many of us. I won't go into this as it's not the purpose of my post. I sometimes still have a reading for fun. Let's say once every six months. I don't call to know anything, to have reassurance or because I'm not feeling well. It's purely just a funny thing and I don't expect anything from them. Especially knowing now how these people are.

a few days ago I decided to have a reading and I call this woman called Hermeeta. I must say I was impressed with her skills. I believe that readers aren't reading the future but some can actually read people's minds. They might not know they do so but that's what I truly believe they do.
Well she certainly read my mind very well. I think she's good... as a funny thing to do...
23-04-2016, 08:57 AM
you are all cold fish:

Beauty is in the eyes of the beer holder...Confused
25-04-2016, 01:42 PM (This post was last modified: 14-06-2016 02:38 PM by janaan.)
25/04/16,Harmeeta told me many things today,reading was good but she felt in rush even finish my reading a bit earlier,she predict may-june month for me (very good positive changes in my situation specialy with my guy)also contact 4rm him very soon,in end she used some runes too to get more clearity,im impressed with her reading today,i,ll update here as her predictions will manifest like she sees in my reading today.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
14-06-2016, 02:39 PM
update about Harmeeta
sorry predictions didnot manifest till now,now she changed them till july or may b later??

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
30-07-2016, 09:51 AM (This post was last modified: 30-07-2016 09:54 AM by PurpleShimmer3.)
I read with Hermeeta last year. She predicted that my ex who has left me to be with a young girl would come back and we would marry.

She also said it would take a long time, well over a year. She also saw "the girl with reddish brown hair" holding a baby at the end of everything. She said I would suffer greatly with my emotions because of the length of time involved. She said this girl would try to break us up and would feel used but that we would overcome it.

Well it has been about 18 months now. He did return briefly into my life but we did not get back together. He went back to her a few weeks later. I have suffered severe depression ever since all this happened. Over the last few weeks photos on social media show this girl who is a brunette, has dyed her hair a red colour.
There are now scan photos and a baby is due in January.

Those of you who have followed my story will know how devastated I am as we lost a baby together. I am so upset but it would appear Hermeeta was correct. As for him coming back despite the baby....well that just will not happen.

I have had recent readings including one with Julie privately. She was amazing with what she picked up and has been correct for me and my friends in the past. She felt that there was a baby around them but that it was a trap, it's her trying to save their rocky relationship because she is so young a naive. She says he will be back and I will have a choice between him and 2 others.

I'm really quite devastated by the news. I would be a fool to even talk to him again!
As far as readings are concerned though, Hermeeta seems very correct so far.

All hope is lost for me regarding "the ex coming back" so perhaps this is a good thing as I will not be in limbo anymore and may be finally able to let go and move on.

And another thing....my gut feeling told me all this months ago. I KNEW they would have a baby. Always trust your instincts. We're more in tune with our futures than we think.

Good luck everyone.
30-07-2016, 12:38 PM
(30-07-2016 09:51 AM)PurpleShimmer3 Wrote:  I read with Hermeeta last year. She predicted that my ex who has left me to be with a young girl would come back and we would marry.

She also said it would take a long time, well over a year. She also saw "the girl with reddish brown hair" holding a baby at the end of everything. She said I would suffer greatly with my emotions because of the length of time involved. She said this girl would try to break us up and would feel used but that we would overcome it.

Well it has been about 18 months now. He did return briefly into my life but we did not get back together. He went back to her a few weeks later. I have suffered severe depression ever since all this happened. Over the last few weeks photos on social media show this girl who is a brunette, has dyed her hair a red colour.
There are now scan photos and a baby is due in January.

Those of you who have followed my story will know how devastated I am as we lost a baby together. I am so upset but it would appear Hermeeta was correct. As for him coming back despite the baby....well that just will not happen.

I have had recent readings including one with Julie privately. She was amazing with what she picked up and has been correct for me and my friends in the past. She felt that there was a baby around them but that it was a trap, it's her trying to save their rocky relationship because she is so young a naive. She says he will be back and I will have a choice between him and 2 others.

I'm really quite devastated by the news. I would be a fool to even talk to him again!
As far as readings are concerned though, Hermeeta seems very correct so far.

All hope is lost for me regarding "the ex coming back" so perhaps this is a good thing as I will not be in limbo anymore and may be finally able to let go and move on.

And another thing....my gut feeling told me all this months ago. I KNEW they would have a baby. Always trust your instincts. We're more in tune with our futures than we think.

Good luck everyone.

Who is Harmeeta? Is she the reader with a foreign accent? I'm not sure if I have ever had a reading with her or even seen her on Psychic Sofa before I brought up her profile just now. She has no photograph on her wall which misleads me as to whether or not I've had a reading with her. There is a lady on Psychic Sofa who is very good who I was randomly put through to whilst trying to get through to my regular reader. If only I could remember her name. She spoke with a foreign accent, had a similar flower pic I'm sure on her wall when I checked her profile just after I had my reading. Perhaps it was Harmeeta!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  harmeeta samira421 24 1,642 09-05-2017 11:41 PM
Last Post: Cygnum
  What's your views on Carolyn guys? Humphrey Pumphrey 5 519 15-03-2017 10:58 AM
Last Post: Susie Lowe202