Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Maryanne psychic sofa
17-03-2016, 02:12 PM (This post was last modified: 17-03-2016 02:24 PM by PurpleShimmer3.)
Maryanne psychic sofa
Read with this lady last night and found her very quick and very in tune. Everything she said clicked with what my favourite private reader had already said. Her feedback looks great too.

Any one got any experience with her?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2016, 03:16 PM
RE: Maryanne psychic sofa
Maryanne told me in my early reading with PS(1 ONLY USED HER ONCE) that the guy im asking is very younger then me,white fair complextion medium height,she was total wrong caz he is very elder then me,all other things she told me were also wrong as soon i told her these things she was not happy to listen and keep talking,,but ofcourse i cant afford rubbish reading when reader didnot connect with me,so i hang up straightaway,infact she was my 1st call ever i disconnected 4rm PS.it was early 2012.may be she was not for me.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
17-03-2016, 04:18 PM
After reading the reviews for maryanne i was looking forward to my reading but I didn't receive any validations and the prediction wasn't clear...it felt more of a hit and miss. i was not imptessed.
18-03-2016, 10:40 PM
I have tried her she is very good at giving information and fast i'm not too sure about predictions yet ad they have not occured gave you tried anne? X
19-03-2016, 04:50 PM (This post was last modified: 19-03-2016 04:51 PM by PurpleShimmer3.)
No I have not tried Anne.

I did think Maryanne was very fast and picked up a lot. What struck me was that she said exactly the same predictions and timings as Julie (who has already proved correct for me so far and who I read with privately so no possibility of "note sharing" lol)..

Julie said contact in March, going on a trip together (May time) and him proving himself to me but me being firm and not taking any rubbish. This was back in January.

Maryanne (the other day) said contact coming in a week or two (end March) going on a trip around my birthday (May) and me being strong and laying boundaries. To be honest she kept reiterating that part a lot!.

Time will tell but both readers have "seen" the same thing. I am a believer rather than a skeptic and I do have faith but I'm also not naive so I will wait with careful hope but I will be as shocked as anyone if it actually unfolds that way!

She does speak awfully fast, but I kind of like that style. Felt she tuned in to me and my situation just like Julie did.
21-05-2016, 10:16 PM
Hi PurpleShimmer, I have been reading your posts, I was wondering if what Maryanne and Julie said came to pass?

(19-03-2016 04:50 PM)PurpleShimmer3 Wrote:  No I have not tried Anne.

I did think Maryanne was very fast and picked up a lot. What struck me was that she said exactly the same predictions and timings as Julie (who has already proved correct for me so far and who I read with privately so no possibility of "note sharing" lol)..

Julie said contact in March, going on a trip together (May time) and him proving himself to me but me being firm and not taking any rubbish. This was back in January.

Maryanne (the other day) said contact coming in a week or two (end March) going on a trip around my birthday (May) and me being strong and laying boundaries. To be honest she kept reiterating that part a lot!.

Time will tell but both readers have "seen" the same thing. I am a believer rather than a skeptic and I do have faith but I'm also not naive so I will wait with careful hope but I will be as shocked as anyone if it actually unfolds that way!

She does speak awfully fast, but I kind of like that style. Felt she tuned in to me and my situation just like Julie did.
21-05-2016, 11:57 PM (This post was last modified: 21-05-2016 11:58 PM by PurpleShimmer3.)
Hi there. No, I'm sorry to say things have not come to pass as they said. Julie did say that timings can be difficult though and many other things she saw for me and my friends have already come true so I can't say for certain that she is wrong on this one. I think a little more time is needed.
That being said, I am not waiting around and I am doing my best to move on.

I'm certainly not in the desperately sad place I was this time last year. I still have tears and I still wish things were different but I have also found happiness in other little things in life and I am not consumed by him and this heartache anymore, if that makes sense.

I still wish the predictions would come true though. Wishing but not waiting lol xx
22-05-2016, 12:05 AM
Its weird but they have been right for me for other things except love. I guess free will plays a part.

I'm waiting on my guy but not giving too much emphasis after reading other reviews. I hope it works out for you x

(21-05-2016 11:57 PM)PurpleShimmer3 Wrote:  Hi there. No, I'm sorry to say things have not come to pass as they said. Julie did say that timings can be difficult though and many other things she saw for me and my friends have already come true so I can't say for certain that she is wrong on this one. I think a little more time is needed.
That being said, I am not waiting around and I am doing my best to move on.

I'm certainly not in the desperately sad place I was this time last year. I still have tears and I still wish things were different but I have also found happiness in other little things in life and I am not consumed by him and this heartache anymore, if that makes sense.

I still wish the predictions would come true though. Wishing but not waiting lol xx

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Exclamation Louisa Psychic sofa sinead555 0 105 15-09-2017 05:41 PM
Last Post: sinead555
  Kathleen psychic sofa richard' kimmie psychic yoday Sueq49 16 1,126 10-09-2017 08:41 PM
Last Post: Sassy1
  Star clair psychic sofa Rachel212 1 491 10-09-2017 11:26 AM
Last Post: Givenuphope
  JJ from psychic sofa Sueq49 37 1,987 28-08-2017 02:42 AM
Last Post: Purple Rain
  Simone psychic sofa Rachel212 8 647 22-08-2017 07:32 PM
Last Post: Carr987
  Willow s /psychic sofa Rachel212 1 199 14-08-2017 08:47 PM
Last Post: janaan
Smile The Best of Psychic Sofa.. Any Nominees?? Dream Catcher 730 133,399 10-08-2017 10:42 AM
Last Post: janaan
  Does anyone know where pearl 4747 psychic sofa reader has gone ? Raat 40 4,708 24-07-2017 09:26 PM
Last Post: Sueq49
  Emily Rose - Psychic Sofa spiritual k 160 23,815 22-07-2017 02:00 PM
Last Post: Mr R Sole
  Curious psychic sofa Kayley 51 3,843 17-07-2017 04:06 PM
Last Post: MoonChild*