Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
victoria
20-03-2016, 04:58 PM
victoria
One person ive noticed that no one as mentioned on here yet is psychic victoria from ashford kent..she was one of my first psychics i used online roughly 3 years ago ..at the time she was spot on with stuff going on ..she did have a face book but i think she closed it down as i think she had some abuse off online trolls ..i was just wondering if anyone else as had a reading with her
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2016, 05:33 PM
RE: victoria
there are 2 victoria is PS,the 1 she logged in today was (Viktoria)which 1 u asking rachell 1151?

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
20-03-2016, 05:41 PM
(20-03-2016 05:33 PM)janaan Wrote:  there are 2 victoria is PS,the 1 she logged in today was (Viktoria)which 1 u asking rachell 1151?

Shes not on psychic sofa she has her own website ive had 2 readings with her about 3 years ago she was very good at the time ..just wondering if anyone has used her latley
20-03-2016, 06:23 PM
sorry i thought u were asking about PS victoria.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
20-03-2016, 06:24 PM
I had and she was only about 10% correct. Makes up stories
20-03-2016, 06:27 PM
She claims also speaking to Michael Jackson. When preds turned out wrong I asked her money back. She put the fault on me. Probs other people as well experienced her inaccuracy
20-03-2016, 06:34 PM
Yh she got my situation right ..but the outcome nearly happend the way she predicted but went pair shaped the last min ..i suppose that comes under the free will clause lol..the only thing that put me off was saying she communicates with Michael jackson lol bit far fetched..all of her website has changed now and carnt seem to find her testimonials but they was all glowing bit like psychic sofa lol..not sure what to think about her know ..
20-03-2016, 06:43 PM
Well she is a con artist don't use her again. She only got one contact right(way off the timeline). All the rest was incorrect. Work and about two men I was asking. Stay away
20-03-2016, 06:58 PM
Im staying off readings what will be will be and no amount of readings will change it ..my last reading was about 4 weeks ago private reading with julie off ps..she was extremely good ..but will see if predictions come to pass
20-03-2016, 08:31 PM
Generally how many predictions have you had come to pass?? My rate is inconsistent some here and there some in the timeline but most far off.

I found psychics good with validations don't always have their predictions passing