Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Emanuelle
21-03-2016, 01:30 AM
Emanuelle
Had a good reading from emanuel/4552.The reading took place a little while ago.I spoke to emanuel when I was feeling desperately sad and emanuel was very sympathetic and understanding.He is not only exstremly accurate but he delivers his reading like he really cares & he picked up on significant names & went into detail about my work.A prediction is starting to take off. Love preds still pending,anyone had a reading with him not seen him posted on here.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2016, 11:37 AM
RE: Emanuelle
Had a reading recently with Emanuelle but was left fairly unimpressed. I believe he was having difficulties connecting with me and my current situation. His long long term prediction was consistent with what other readers have predicted, not sure about timing.
21-03-2016, 11:43 AM
I had a reading with him beginning of january there was definitely no connection as he didnt tell me anything apart from one prediction for the first week in feb and that didnt materialise..wouldnt use him again but thats my personal preference he maybe good for others
21-03-2016, 02:40 PM
If my reading was anythin to go by jannan its probably best you didnt waste of money stick with who you prefer its a expensive game and makes you feel sick when you come off the phone and your more confused than you was before you phoned and out of pocket ..
21-03-2016, 02:47 PM
thanx rachel 1151
yes im trying not to have more readings and waiting for my previous readings results.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
21-03-2016, 04:28 PM
Thats what im doing now i havnt had a reading for 4 weeks my last one was with julie off ps it was a private reading though..i must say i feel better from keepin off the readings went through a really bad spell none stop readings when i split up with my ex ..and 2 be honest i wasnt moving on in myself ..julie predicted my ex will try and come back after the new relationship hes in falls apart i dont want him back so will take pleasure in telling him where to get off..also i will be meeting 2 men one will be a bit of fun ..julies words not mine lol..then the second guy will be the one i marry apparently i will be married in 2 years ..so looks like ive got a busy year lol..as of yet its all quite on the man front so we will see
21-03-2016, 04:51 PM
I felt he was a nice empathic man.He picked up a lot around me and one his predictions concerning a new opportunity around work looks like its coming true.I felt he was one of the more genuine p sofa readers as he gave me a name that resonated with me.Hope his love prediction comes through.I probably connect better with male readers as Ricky is another good one.
21-03-2016, 05:56 PM
(21-03-2016 04:51 PM)Daredevil Dave Wrote:  I felt he was a nice empathic man.He picked up a lot around me and one his predictions concerning a new opportunity around work looks like its coming true.I felt he was one of the more genuine p sofa readers as he gave me a name that resonated with me.Hope his love prediction comes through.I probably connect better with male readers as Ricky is another good one.

Thank you so much for posting such a positive thread Dave - refreshing! You have a really good energy and I hope your love prediction comes through for you - May will be a good month I feel! Keep us posted!
21-03-2016, 07:11 PM
(21-03-2016 05:56 PM)flossie49 Wrote:  
(21-03-2016 04:51 PM)Daredevil Dave Wrote:  I felt he was a nice empathic man.He picked up a lot around me and one his predictions concerning a new opportunity around work looks like its coming true.I felt he was one of the more genuine p sofa readers as he gave me a name that resonated with me.Hope his love prediction comes through.I probably connect better with male readers as Ricky is another good one.

Thank you so much for posting such a positive thread Dave - refreshing! You have a really good energy and I hope your love prediction comes through for you - May will be a good month I feel! Keep us posted!

Thanks flossie.a few readers have predicted a change coming for me in May.Shall keep you updated,feel quite hopeful that my predictions will happen soon.
16-05-2016, 04:41 PM
Hi guys, I'm new on here. For some reason I'm interested in this guy Emanuel! @DaredevilDave - Any predictions materialised yet?