Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Did any bodys ex come back
26-03-2016, 11:52 AM
Did any bodys ex come back
Did anybodys ex come back and say sorry and regrets what they done and now there happily ever after. I have yet to hear that they did
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2016, 02:09 PM
RE: Did any bodys ex come back
Had a couple of readings last year some said my ex would come back some didnt..it was like guess work 50/50 ..anyway he came back i was stupid enough to give him another chance ..lasted 6 months ..we split up again after 8 months that was last november..he moved in with another woman 4 weeks after..had a few readings in jan and feb and said hes comming back again..but i dont wont him lol..lifes to short to be listening to psychics waiting for exs to come back because most the time you put ya life on hold for these predictions and even if they come back its not saying you will get your happy ever after..not had a reading for 7 weeks about now and feel loads better ..but then again thats just my opinion..but life is loads better when you look foward not back ..even though it can be the hardest thing to do ..been there felt the pain and wore the tshirt
26-03-2016, 10:39 PM
A friend of mine was heartbroken when her ex broke up with her a few years ago and she turned to psychics all the well known ones. They all said he would come back. He never did unfortunately and he is now engaged to someone else and she also met someone else and is very happy now. She wasted thousand of pounds as they all validated correctly but it never happened down the line unfortunately.
26-03-2016, 11:51 PM
A blessing in disguise
27-03-2016, 09:25 AM
Ive been the same boat was going through my bank statement and felt sick when i saw how much i had spent in such a short space of time ..you can guarantee our exs are not wasting time money and energy on us while most the time they are enjoying life with the next woman..and if they do come back its only because half the time its not working out with the new woman..and your the back up plan..i know it sounds harsh but ive been there..dont get me wrong i like the odd reading but it will only be now and again..wouldnt belive how much i have saved since i stopped the phone readings ..
27-03-2016, 10:29 AM
Yea when I was ringing about my ex most of them said he would come back. But he never did. Now I'm glad he didn't come back a lot of money wasted for nothing there not worth crying over. I'm after meeting a new man and really happy
27-03-2016, 10:53 AM
These psychics are a disgrace!!!!
27-03-2016, 11:26 AM
(27-03-2016 09:25 AM)rachel 1151 Wrote:  Ive been the same boat was going through my bank statement and felt sick when i saw how much i had spent in such a short space of time ..you can guarantee our exs are not wasting time money and energy on us while most the time they are enjoying life with the next woman..and if they do come back its only because half the time its not working out with the new woman..and your the back up plan..i know it sounds harsh but ive been there..dont get me wrong i like the odd reading but it will only be now and again..wouldnt belive how much i have saved since i stopped the phone readings ..

Yes all very true and sad to say that so many others have been through the same with false promises and wasting money. People have come onto this site many times to try and warn people. I know from experience though that when someone is heart broken they do not want to believe that they are being fed fairy stories by the readers.
The other sad thing is when honest feedback is given on here a barrage of accusations about being negative or trying to ruin the reader reputation always follows.
27-03-2016, 11:41 AM
It's so hard when you are so heartbroken. I can totally understand anyone going down the road of readings and more readings trying to find reassurance. I did the exact same thing last year but in my case my ex did come back. About 2 months later than most of the readers said.

But things have not worked out how they said. (Apart from truthseer who said he would leave again)...I have had readings since all saying he will return again. Some of these seem hit and miss but Julie has been spot on with the development of things so far.

I think certain readers are better than others and i will stick with them now rather than umpteen readings on the phone lines. Though I must admit, when I'm having a down day I do give in to the temptation and find myself regretting it as what they say is dubious. So many of them are so clever at picking up on what you say to them and feeding you it back...you have to be brutal with yourself and only go with the hard facts.

Out of all my readings, and there must be at least 100, I have only come across 3 or 4 that have been accurate. It's a complete minefield. I feel for anyone going through the same cycle as I was last year.
27-03-2016, 11:57 AM
When u see no developments, you Must go with the facts. I know plenty of people that never got any contact from their person in question. I received but as of right now I don't see that he wants something more as all said. If it comes later down the line I dunno

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How i got my ex back skate 10 2,397 11-09-2013 04:50 PM
Last Post: Ella Hardy
  Why do you want your ex back ? White lady 2 2,350 01-07-2012 08:49 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden