Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
update on lorna max
31-03-2016, 04:21 PM
update on lorna max
Was wondering if anyone has got any updates on lorna max off psychic sofa ive had a few readings with her the beging of january and found her very good..convinced my mom to have a reading with her about 5 weeks ago ..she predicted that my mom would move house within 2 months at the time my mom didnt think that would be possible ..but yesterday someone contacted her in regards to a house exchange in the area she wants and the house she wants.. shes viewing it today ..all happend very quickly ..has anyone else had any predictions come to pass off lorna
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2016, 04:23 PM
RE: update on lorna max
is she new in PS?
31-03-2016, 04:33 PM
(31-03-2016 04:23 PM)janaan Wrote:  is she new in PS?
I started having readings with her last november and in january shes on fb and you tube also and has her own website..not sure how long shes been on psychic sofa shes only usually on for a hour in the morning i do like her tho..she dosent use cards just connects soon as she hears your voice and dosent stop talking till your mins are up no awkward silences like some..havnt looked on psychic sofa for a while but i think shes still on there..just a case of catching her
31-03-2016, 04:36 PM (This post was last modified: 31-03-2016 04:36 PM by janaan.)
ok thanx,
can we find her in FB too and is she on FB with same name?and did you know her website?
31-03-2016, 04:50 PM
(31-03-2016 04:36 PM)janaan Wrote:  ok thanx,
can we find her in FB too and is she on FB with same name?and did you know her website?

Yes shes on fb if you type lorna max psychic in google it should all come up thats what i did ..but i originally found her on ps