Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Upsetting experiance
21-04-2016, 10:01 PM
Upsetting experiance
Hi i am new here and have been looking for a site where i can freely talk.

My annoyance started last November when i had a reading with a lady called Dawn on psychic future, the reading started off ok and after half an hour my credit run out so silly me topped up again, just as we were coming to the end of the hour reading she started to give me some bad news regarding me partner, she did not get to finish what she was saying because my time ran out, i did say id topped up by half an hour and i think she timed it to deliver the news just as i ran out of credit.

I spent the night worrying and the next day waited for her to come on so i could have another reading with her, to hear what the bad news was concerning my partner of 4 years.

He was having an affair and it has been going on for quite some time, to say i was devastated was an understatement so i called again for another reading and then another, spending over £300 plus on her alone in a few days and then had a few short readings with other psychics who completely contradicted what she had told me but she was so convincing that i doubted the other shorter readings, Dawn had well and truly planted that seed in my head.

To my shame i did look for evidence of his infertility but i found none, i tried one more reader on that site out of desperation and got through to a lovely lady that took me in hand, told me she did not feel he was having an affair and to trust my own instinct about the situation, turns out he was not and has never been unfaithful to me, i feel so stupid for believing, if id have trusted her i could have broken our relationship, yes i know im an adult but i was feeling a bit low after giving birth and i feel she took advantage of that, i hate to think of what she does to other vulnerable people.

I did go back to her one more time to say she was so wrong, to get a lot of abuse, swearing and rudeness from her, i was quite shocked by her vile mouth, so different from the Dawn that id spent a lot of money on.

This woman knows how to reel people in and i feel so stupid but i feel that others have the right to know.

Also when she gives readings she talks about her self, a lot, so much so that i was able to goggle her and i wonder should she even be giving readings.

This is her.
http://www.psychicfuture.com/psychic-reader/dawn*
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2016, 11:11 PM
RE: Upsetting experiance
@BellaRose
such a shame this reader is.you should report about her,so she cant do that with other innocent ppl.thanx God U didnot trust her fully and finaly manage to get ur trust back on ur partner.and thanx for her profile link too,

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
23-04-2016, 07:38 PM
How awful.
There are abusive readers like that, I know that from my own experience but the main thing is that everything is ok with your relationship.
Lots of love and light x
23-04-2016, 07:56 PM
Yes the psychic in question doesnt surprise me, i know of other people who she as been abusive with
23-04-2016, 08:41 PM
(23-04-2016 07:56 PM)MissMarple Wrote:  Yes the psychic in question doesnt surprise me, i know of other people who she as been abusive with

Well, then she should perhaps seek some medical help.
24-04-2016, 09:19 AM
(23-04-2016 08:41 PM)iamheretowarnyou Wrote:  
(23-04-2016 07:56 PM)MissMarple Wrote:  Yes the psychic in question doesnt surprise me, i know of other people who she as been abusive with

Who should seek medical help? Do you mean the customer or psychic?
24-04-2016, 07:55 PM
(24-04-2016 09:19 AM)Mr R Sole Wrote:  

Obviously the psychic, she's not paid to lie and abuse customers and if there's something wrong with her it may be wise for her to take some time off work and and see medical help or else change careers.
24-04-2016, 08:48 PM
(24-04-2016 07:55 PM)iamheretowarnyou Wrote:  
(24-04-2016 09:19 AM)Mr R Sole Wrote:  

Obviously the psychic, she's not paid to lie and abuse customers and if there's something wrong with her it may be wise for her to take some time off work and and see medical help or else change careers.

Think after these bad readers we all are worn out and need to seek medical help. Don't know about anyone else but I certainly am - lol-
24-04-2016, 09:33 PM
(21-04-2016 11:11 PM)janaan Wrote:  @BellaRose
such a shame this reader is.you should report about her,so she cant do that with other innocent ppl.thanx God U didnot trust her fully and finaly manage to get ur trust back on ur partner.and thanx for her profile link too,

Thank you for your kind words, i have reported her to the company but not holding my breath that they will do any thing about her.
24-04-2016, 09:40 PM

She was not just abusive, the things coming out of her mouth was vile, she has a temper on her.