Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Circle website
23-04-2016, 11:38 AM
The Circle website
I went onto the Circle website last week to have a reading. I have been having readings from mediums and psychics for 20 years, and believe I can recognise a good one. There was a special offer on and my usual psychic was no longer available so thought I'd give it a go. The reviews seemed very good, but of course the thing about reviews is that often negative reviews will be removed and even the positive ones may be from people who havent had much experience with psychics and who simply get told what they want to hear, so come away happy. I started a reading with someone called Tameka, who had very good reviews. 7 minutes into the reading it was very clear that this woman didnt have a clue what she was doing and was either making random guesses at what was going on or making statements about things that were supposed to have happened, that simply werent true. I stopped the reading. Thinking that maybe I just picked the wrong reader, I decided to try someone else. I went for a reading with someone called Carole, who also had very good reviews. This time I had a 'psychic' who took forever to come out with any information, was very vague and really said nothing of any meaning to my current situation. I stopped this reading too. I'm sure there must a a psychic on this site somewhere who actually knows what they are doing, but unfortunately I havent found them.
The bigger shock however, came the next morning when I accessed my online bank account to pay some bills. I discovered that there was no longer enough money to pay my bills, which was strange because I had allowed for these payments, and there was nothing else to clear from my account. I contacted my bank to query what money was coming out of my account, and they confirmed that the Circle had requested payment 6 times what i was due to pay. They advised that I speak to them as they were unable to do anything until the payments were showing under the transactions, even though the money had left my account. I contacted the Circle, who were extremely unhelpful, confirming that they were only taking a sixth of the amount requested and that the rest was verification charges. Now I've had verification charges before from various companies, but they have always been £1 only, and the bank also confirmed this. I requested the Circle to reverse the payment as instructed by my bank, which they refused to do.
My advice to anyone wishing to have a reading...do not use the Circle. Not only will you receive a very poor quality service in terms of readings, but you may well be overcharged and they will refuse to rectify their mistake.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2017, 06:22 PM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2017 02:06 AM by Cygnum.)
RE: The Circle website
Hello, I have just joined this website. I too used to use the Circle, but their Customer Service is a joke. They are unprofessional and belligerent. I used Michelle T who was supposed to have a guide called Jonathan. I honestly thought it was a con, as Michelle's voice was faint, but when Jonathan came in, there was a loud click and he was loud and clear, and more human than spirit. He even told me to 'put the phone down, dear'. I have had many readings over the years, some with strong spirit guides, but this one seemed over the top.

I complained to the Circle, and said I thought it was a fraud. They were ugly, listened the entire reading and told me I was wrong. I just felt, like you did with your readings, that he was simply making it up as he went along. I have since seen Michelle T on YouTube, and it does seem to be real, but on the phone line it seemed fake. Nothing he said ever came to pass whatsoever, nor was there one validation that was spot on - the only validation was one that I tried to make fit. When I left my feedback, it was removed, and I noticed that several others who left negative feedback along similar lines to my own were also removed after a couple of days (presumably when a moderator or Michelle herself noticed that the reviews were not positive). Never again.

The Circle just want you money, and after a horrible realisation with Psychic Sofa, I am now not going to bother with these phone psychics.
23-07-2017, 01:32 AM
Hi i too agree with the circle act its all a con and too had a reading with Michelle T the correct name for this psychic is Elaine T not Michelle T the one with the Jonathan the Guide. Let me tell you about my experience i had 2 readings with Elaine T back in Late 2015. One was to do with a bloke named James whom i met on a dating site and we swapped numbers and got talking. I asked Jonathan about him and he told me he was a true gentleman and will take me to dinner and present me with a white ring as a small token of appreciation!! The prediction never came true as James did the dirty and blocked me and never heard from him again!! In fact we never met at all!! lol The second reading is to do with a bloke called Michael who i do business with and started to like him so i asked about him too. Jonathan told me that Michael wasnt right for me as he had another woman around him which i already knew lol and described her as a dark haired woman when i clearly knew she is a blonde!! Jonathan also told me that he got my Grandmother here in spirit and described her as a plump old woman with short curly hair when in reality my Grandmother was a frail old lady and had waist long white hair which she never cut and wore it in a plait! He also told me that my communication with michael will end in 6 months and i was told all this back in Dec 2015!! Well its now July 2017 more than 18 months since the last reading regarding michael and i still speak to him today in fact i spoke to him 3 days ago his relationship broke down shortly after that and michael messaged me out of the blue saying i came to his mind and lets says i still fancy the bloke after all this time!!! lol
03-08-2017, 07:36 PM
(23-04-2016 11:38 AM)angelsinpalermo Wrote:  I went onto the Circle website last week to have a reading. I have been having readings from mediums and psychics for 20 years, and believe I can recognise a good one. There was a special offer on and my usual psychic was no longer available so thought I'd give it a go. The reviews seemed very good, but of course the thing about reviews is that often negative reviews will be removed and even the positive ones may be from people who havent had much experience with psychics and who simply get told what they want to hear, so come away happy. I started a reading with someone called Tameka, who had very good reviews. 7 minutes into the reading it was very clear that this woman didnt have a clue what she was doing and was either making random guesses at what was going on or making statements about things that were supposed to have happened, that simply werent true. I stopped the reading. Thinking that maybe I just picked the wrong reader, I decided to try someone else. I went for a reading with someone called Carole, who also had very good reviews. This time I had a 'psychic' who took forever to come out with any information, was very vague and really said nothing of any meaning to my current situation. I stopped this reading too. I'm sure there must a a psychic on this site somewhere who actually knows what they are doing, but unfortunately I havent found them.
The bigger shock however, came the next morning when I accessed my online bank account to pay some bills. I discovered that there was no longer enough money to pay my bills, which was strange because I had allowed for these payments, and there was nothing else to clear from my account. I contacted my bank to query what money was coming out of my account, and they confirmed that the Circle had requested payment 6 times what i was due to pay. They advised that I speak to them as they were unable to do anything until the payments were showing under the transactions, even though the money had left my account. I contacted the Circle, who were extremely unhelpful, confirming that they were only taking a sixth of the amount requested and that the rest was verification charges. Now I've had verification charges before from various companies, but they have always been £1 only, and the bank also confirmed this. I requested the Circle to reverse the payment as instructed by my bank, which they refused to do.
My advice to anyone wishing to have a reading...do not use the Circle. Not only will you receive a very poor quality service in terms of readings, but you may well be overcharged and they will refuse to rectify their mistake.
03-08-2017, 07:37 PM
i used the circle thought i paid up front but 6 weeks roughly use to get letters saying i owed so much.yet had money ad card was present b4 reading.put me off.
05-10-2017, 02:35 PM
I had a reading from Marie p from the the circle. What an arragont reader. I had two readings from her. The outcome of the second reading was completely different from the first outcome. When I then wrote a review stating this, it was removed. I spoke with Marie p after and she tried to blame Me, stating that my notes taht i took during my reading are wrong and I wrote what i most probably wanted to hear. At that point I said I wrote what you said and hung up. Horrible horrible reader. I was testing her consistency and she got it wrong. And wouldnt admit to it. Instead decided to blame the customer. What great customer service!!! Also.forgot to mention she was moaning when someone rated her a 1 star and bumped her 5 star trying to a 4. Most probs cares more about that than the reading.
06-10-2017, 03:58 PM
Hi Sianr im not at all surprised in the slightest that sour faced cow Marie P said or did that to you as i have experienced exactly the same 2 years ago when i had a reading with her back then!! I had 3 readings with her back in late 2015 she said 1 thing in the first reading but 3 months later when i went to have a follow up reading she totally changed it saying all sorts of horrible things which made me upset!! Then i cut ties with the said gentleman at the time and when i went back the 3rd time to ask about somebody else she was even more rude and judgemental asking me if im allowed to be with an english guy at all( im asian) and if my family will ever allow it and i truly found that upsetting and offensive as im a fully grown legal consent mature adult who has all the right to make their choice in life!!! Funny thing is she was wrong all 3 times and her negative predictions never came true overall and its been 2 years now since those readings with her!!! Also the same with Sherry, she can be very judgemental but has been very consistent for a long time about someone even readings dating 14 months apart but just exactly 2 months later from the last reading which i had last week she totally changed it saying theres no hope now and will not be in a relationship with the said guy now!!! I wonder if sherry had used notes in my reading and it was late at night and had a chat reading, she could have easily misinterpret the negative cards with came up which i knew the guy in question had a massive row with his on off girlfriend which i had another follow up reading the next day by summer breeze who was excellent as usual and i believe her more than sherry and if you look at both of their feedbacks overall, sherry has 86 1 star ratings one of the most a reader has received overall more than any other reader on that circle site and summer breeze has 0 1 or 2 star ratings out of 282 ratings showing one of the best readers on that site without a single complaint!!! It always best to trust your gut instinct or intuition as its never wrong but psychic assumptions can always be wrong!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Elaine R from the site The circle Sianr 0 251 28-08-2017 02:58 PM
Last Post: Sianr
  the circle buttercup62 0 246 15-07-2017 03:29 PM
Last Post: buttercup62
  Elaine R from the circle wishfulhope 8 931 19-04-2017 08:48 PM
Last Post: janaan
  Hi can anyone recommend a reader on the circle i have a voucher jaks111 16 3,823 31-10-2015 09:44 AM
Last Post: Alice Cooper
  The Circle ... the truth? lilone 23 6,181 17-10-2015 01:49 PM
Last Post: imamegamegaloser
  Jenni B - The Circle KentGirl 3 2,662 12-08-2014 07:49 PM
Last Post: Dolly2468
  The Circle Website GemGirl 4 3,153 08-03-2014 04:36 PM
Last Post: iamheretowarnyou
  The Circle Magazine Eridanus 6 3,156 08-03-2014 04:34 PM
Last Post: iamheretowarnyou