Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Forum is dead
27-04-2016, 10:24 AM
Forum is dead
I used to post on this forum quite frequently yet recently I've noticed there's a lack of discussion that takes place on here. I guess many have stopped using psychics now!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2016, 12:28 PM
RE: Forum is dead
(27-04-2016 10:24 AM)Carr987 Wrote:  I used to post on this forum quite frequently yet recently I've noticed there's a lack of discussion that takes place on here. I guess many have stopped using psychics now!

Do you really think it's any surprise? Unfortunately I don't believe it has anything to do with members breaking off their compulsion to ring psychic lines, more the case that the forum is an extremely unproductive boring place with the same drivel repeatedly circulated. Has there ever been any in-depth discussion that has taken place? I fail to have seen any.
If people want to post for decent discussions then this isn't the place to be. I've tried to bring a message across to the few survivors on here - I've given up now. How long could the tripe that's posted on here survive? However, most forums of this grouping are prattle. They are known as a platform for psychics.
Yep, I agree the place is struggling. It's dying a death due to fatigue. Do yourselves a favour members, look for something arousing, interesting. Calling a psychic is not an interest or hobby it's being ripped-off, those who are struggling then this is certainly not the place to be, there's trolls and people in the industry tempting you further. Lol, this thread is probably the most interesting of the lot.
27-04-2016, 02:34 PM
To be fair the forum has been going downhill since last year. The root of the problem is that the old members that kept the place going were driven off through abuse which made it unpleasant for them to post. Looking back now you can see how the forum has declined since they no longer post.

I used to come on here every day and look on here, now I come on here once a month or not even that. I agree with veryconfused that the discussion (if you can call it that) is very poor and tedious. I've been there and done most of the psychic lines and apart from a couple none have come up with anything that bears any reality to my life. I agree that ringing premium rate psychic lines isn't a hobby and cannot be classed into that category, it is like you say veryconfused a rip off. I don't even think psychics websites are any better, I've found the same old tosh with the psychics on those ones too.

I don't mean to sound pessimistic to those peeps who are calling them either. I still believe that there are some genuine gifted ones. Nobody on here has been able to throw light on anyone, sometimes these random ones get mentioned as being phenomenal, yet they have turned out to be just the same as all the rest.

I agree, there are better discussions to be had from other forums. Psychic forums should be discussions about other spiritual phenomena aside from psychic hot lines, past forum members did use to touch on these subjects yet now there's nothing on here to keep the peeps interested. I yawn every time I come on here now.
27-04-2016, 05:31 PM
Thanks to Car987 for instigating this interesting topic. I support Pollypocket in her view. Its coming to one year since I joined the forum and since then, my activities have been isolated. Half the time I am so anxious/nervous of participating lest I have my head bitten off! I joined this platform with the view of networking with like minded people because for whatever reason, 'consulting psychics' is a practice that is still frowned upon. Sadly the 'bullying practice on this forum has constrained my experience. Its my hope that this topic can rejuvenate the forum in a positive way.

Thank you!
30-04-2016, 09:59 AM
(27-04-2016 05:31 PM)Tamsy Wrote:  Thanks to Car987 for instigating this interesting topic. I support Pollypocket in her view. Its coming to one year since I joined the forum and since then, my activities have been isolated. Half the time I am so anxious/nervous of participating lest I have my head bitten off! I joined this platform with the view of networking with like minded people because for whatever reason, 'consulting psychics' is a practice that is still frowned upon. Sadly the 'bullying practice on this forum has constrained my experience. Its my hope that this topic can rejuvenate the forum in a positive way.

Thank you!

I am one of the oldies who also enjoyed posting and reading posts. However, it turned into psychic and people bashing and slowly one by one the oldies stopped using the forum. We used to share predictions unfolding and of course there were psychics who got it wrong also. My problem was the disrespectful posters who turned every positive thread into a barage of moaning and insults. For example a thread heading "any predictions come true" but the minute a person said yes would normally be followed by all the predictions that didn't happen for them. Why couldn't that thread just be open to the title. Before you know it there are no positive threads. Yes we all know that some psychics are genuine and some are not but for Christ sake the whole style of some bitter people on here could very easily cause depression, anxiety and totally soul destroying for those who's life is not going so great at the time.
30-04-2016, 10:11 AM
regardless how positive thread start,but if some 1 share her/his genuine opinion about psychics which are good for others and bad for that person then all of sudden most of the members here jump into her/his post and start bashing which ofcourse may be 1 of the reason now adays that there are very little posts are here .

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
30-04-2016, 11:43 AM (This post was last modified: 30-04-2016 11:48 AM by curious2.)
(30-04-2016 10:11 AM)janaan Wrote:  regardless how positive thread start,but if some 1 share her/his genuine opinion about psychics which are good for others and bad for that person then all of sudden most of the members here jump into her/his post and start bashing which ofcourse may be 1 of the reason now adays that there are very little posts are here .

There are enough negative threads for people to post on and there is nothing wrong with that. What became the problem is some will reiterate the same stuff they put on the negative on to the positive.
30-04-2016, 03:31 PM
yes exactly curious2.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
30-04-2016, 04:52 PM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2016 09:29 PM by drstrange.)
pity the bashers cant leave and set up there own forum instead of ruining this
02-05-2016, 11:53 AM
Sorry, rarely post on here but couldn't resist this; A MBS event has been cancelled in my area today - due to unforseen circumstances! LOLBig Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Forum down? Mr R Sole 3 397 05-05-2017 07:18 AM
Last Post: savvy
  Anthea Turner reveals how a medium let her talk to her dead sister and warned husband psychicdoglover 0 413 10-01-2017 06:46 AM
Last Post: psychicdoglover
  Woman Asks Psychics to Connect With a Dead Sister Who Never Existed… and (Surprise!) drstrange 0 426 10-06-2016 08:19 AM
Last Post: drstrange
  SPS forum up and running again. jaks111 32 4,855 03-04-2016 04:36 PM
Last Post: veryconfused
  Do these stories prove dead loved ones come back to comfort us? Mediums Now 0 314 29-11-2015 09:52 PM
Last Post: Mediums Now
  a tarot card for the forum Dr Healy Feely 3 632 08-08-2015 07:46 PM
Last Post: Sabbie
  Balanced Forum: Mister No Nonsense 8 1,513 08-08-2015 01:32 AM
Last Post: Snow White
  Forum Trolling Enrico 23 3,123 21-07-2015 06:48 PM
Last Post: yourexiscomingbackhonest
  The Place is Dead! Snowqueen 3 749 09-01-2015 08:38 PM
Last Post: sassy
  Forum's Been Down Ella Hardy 7 2,001 10-11-2014 03:02 AM
Last Post: jmpsychicservices