Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lorna Max
08-05-2016, 08:01 PM
Lorna Max
Anyone have any feedback on this lady? I've just booked for an email reading. Fancied something a little different. I hope she proves good for me as I'm needing a boost right now lol
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2016, 09:18 PM
RE: Lorna Max
is she also in PS purple shimmer3?az i think so but want clearity on it.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
08-05-2016, 09:56 PM
Yes she is Janaan
08-05-2016, 10:42 PM
thanx purple shimmer 3.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
08-05-2016, 11:00 PM
(08-05-2016 08:01 PM)PurpleShimmer3 Wrote:  Anyone have any feedback on this lady? I've just booked for an email reading. Fancied something a little different. I hope she proves good for me as I'm needing a boost right now lol

i was happy with my reading with lorna...she was honest from the start an told me if i didnt connect to tell her as she didnt want to waste my time an money. the reading started a bit slowly but she picked up the situation after mentioning some important things first without any input from me an all within the first 5 minutes. If she is correct with predictions in mid june i will come back to update.
08-05-2016, 11:21 PM
Thank you Fargo. I have read her reviews on the sofa and on her website so have decided to give her a try. It will be interesting to see what she picks up via email as she won't be able to gauge anything from my voice (obviously!)...I will post my feedback once it arrives, should be a few days x
08-05-2016, 11:38 PM
Have any of you tried Eddie on Tarot Insights He charges seven pounds for a recorded ten minute reading.All I gave him were a couple of questions and ten numbers between 1 and 78 He replied in less than 24 hours and his reading was so accurate it took my breath away.He did this without listening to my voice or having a picture of me.
09-05-2016, 12:00 PM
(08-05-2016 11:38 PM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  Have any of you tried Eddie on Tarot Insights He charges seven pounds for a recorded ten minute reading.All I gave him were a couple of questions and ten numbers between 1 and 78 He replied in less than 24 hours and his reading was so accurate it took my breath away.He did this without listening to my voice or having a picture of me.

thanks for that recomendation pp. i have not noticed that website bfore...will give him a try. Tongue
09-05-2016, 06:42 PM
Please update once you try. @Pink Pearl : what type of reading you got from Eddie? Please share details
09-05-2016, 08:46 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2016 08:47 PM by Pink Pearl.)
Google Eddie at tarot insights I got a recorded spoken reading for seven pounds for ten minutes He is in charge of a team and then can opt for free daily readings from him and his team and then choose one of them to give you a reading .I think Eddie is the best but they all read in different ways