Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lorna Max
10-05-2016, 04:03 PM
RE: Lorna Max
I got my reading from Lorna yesterday and am very pleased with it. She seemed to pick up on so much about me especially emotionally and spiritually how I am feeling. She also offers a follow up email and I found this really helpful. I was very touched with her response as it concerned the loss of my baby son...it made me cry. I certainly would recommend her. She is also going to send me healing this evening so hopefully that will help aswell.

I also tried Eddie today just to see what it was like...£7 is very cheap so thought lets just see. Well his prediction and advice totally contradicts Lorna and Julie (who so far has been my go to person)....of course only time will tell but it is so confusing getting the total opposite! Hey ho lol
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2016, 05:07 PM
The trouble with getting several readings are that some do contradict one another I was pleased with Eddies reading and it was very positive for me so let's hope it happens.However maybe you connect better with Lorna and Julie so go with them.
10-05-2016, 05:48 PM
Thanks Pink Pearl. I guess time will tell. I got sent a free audio reading from Esther and that seems very positive for me. She seems to describe my ex very well and how he acts before he thinks etc etc...maybe it's just because it's what u want to hear though?

Eddie said ex is never coming back and to move on. I wish I could!! In trying but not really getting anywhere. Wish things were more simple but feelings never are are they xx
10-05-2016, 06:42 PM
Thanks pp for recommending Eddie...i had reading with him an he gave loads of details which i could totally relate to an described personalities an situations very well and gave me hope but didn't sugar coat...i will update when predictions come to pass. super value i found...thank you for pointing him out pp, i would never have noticed this site otherwise x
10-05-2016, 07:09 PM
I liked the idea of the freereadingstoo so you can hear all the other's readings before making up your. mind who to choose.Yes I like Esther's reading. but I seem to connect to Eddie better.
10-05-2016, 07:20 PM
Lots of stuff julie said has started to happen had my reading around febuary carnt belive how acurate she is im amazed so far she named 3 areas in the country where i have been the one place was 90 miles away and had no intention of going and ended up there ..she mentioned a conection with canary islands..well my daughter is going for 6 weeks my aunty is having a holiday there and my friend is also going nx month lol ..she mentioned a broken arm so far 2 people i know have broken arms ..and she mentioned a guy with the last name taylor and connection to scotland at the time i couldnt place it..ive just set my face book up and a guy who i know from years ago with last name taylor has added me we been talkin all day and hes from scotland.. she also said my daughter is going to be upset and will need me well her dad is on dialysis and hes just gone back into hospital..im completley spooked out with julies reading out of all my readings ive had ive never had so much come true ..theres other things that have happend aswell .. in my eyes shes the real deal
10-05-2016, 07:25 PM
I must have a reading with her .She sounds good.I gave her a reading once and she seemed a really lovely lady.Oftcourse the proof is in the pudding so to speak.It looks like your predictions are coming to fruition and that sounds good.
Eddie mentioned three names at end of reading.One was someone I had constant touch with.One of the others I have started communicating with last week although he is not the one for me and the third one wrote to me today.He just said they were connections.Thats all.
10-05-2016, 07:39 PM
Its definitely money well spent because her predictions are happening and thats what we pay for ..she also mentioned someone called mark well he is my exs brother inlaw who has also been in contact last couple of days..she said i will be meeting 2 guys one will be casual and the second i will marry both julie and lorna have said i will be married by 42 lol ..ive never had a reading where the psychic is like in your head she knew my thoughts even though it was stuff ive never spoke about ..im only stickin with her now havnt had a reading off the sofa for a while ..
10-05-2016, 07:40 PM
(10-05-2016 07:25 PM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  I must have a reading with her .She sounds good.I gave her a reading once and she seemed a really lovely lady.Oftcourse the proof is in the pudding so to speak.It looks like your predictions are coming to fruition and that sounds good.
Eddie mentioned three names at end of reading.One was someone I had constant touch with.One of the others I have started communicating with last week although he is not the one for me and the third one wrote to me today.He just said they were connections.Thats all.

that sounds interesting.£7 is very cheap,I like Julie & Ricky very much but sometimes its great to have a change.I will have to give Eddie a go.I will let you know what happensSmile
10-05-2016, 08:03 PM
He is good . Esther contradicted with Eddie but my intuition is sticking with Eddies reading.I feel some of what she said was true but he has got the main part true.As areader I felt that.Time will tell.