Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lorna Max
10-05-2016, 09:03 PM
RE: Lorna Max
(10-05-2016 08:03 PM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  He is good . Esther contradicted with Eddie but my intuition is sticking with Eddies reading.I feel some of what she said was true but he has got the main part true.As areader I felt that.Time will tell.

I'm interested having a tarot reading from Eddie. I've noticed on his page he does a 3 card reading for £8; is that the reading you had Pink Pearl?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2016, 09:07 PM
No I had an eleven card reading for seven pounds for ten minutes It still should be there.If not enquire...I had mine on Friday morning..
10-05-2016, 09:09 PM
(10-05-2016 09:07 PM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  No I had an eleven card reading for seven pounds for ten minutes It still should be there.If not enquire...I had mine on Friday morning..

Thanks, I'll have a look.
10-05-2016, 09:09 PM
It is an audio reading.
11-05-2016, 08:01 AM
@rachel 1151
thats very good to know that ur predictions 4rm julie start manifesting.im very glad/seems she has a true psychic abilities.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
11-05-2016, 08:52 AM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2016 08:54 AM by janaan.)
@purple shimmer3
thanx about ur updates 4rm Lorna Max.she also seems gifted lady like julie,

11-05-2016, 09:13 AM
(10-05-2016 09:03 PM)Jamelia Wrote:  
(10-05-2016 08:03 PM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  He is good . Esther contradicted with Eddie but my intuition is sticking with Eddies reading.I feel some of what she said was true but he has got the main part true.As areader I felt that.Time will tell.

I'm interested having a tarot reading from Eddie. I've noticed on his page he does a 3 card reading for £8; is that the reading you had Pink Pearl?

I've had a look at Tarot Insights, it looks good, I notice they also do free email readings on a daily basis. I will enquire about the 11 card 7.00 reading with Eddie. It does make a change something different from the usual. Thanks for bringing Tarot Insights to the forums attention PP.
11-05-2016, 09:33 AM
I like it and Eddie is very good for me anyway However he has several others in his team which you might feel better with. What I like is that he and some of his team give a free reading everyday.The one I got from Eddie this morning seemed very apt for me and I am going to follow his advice.
11-05-2016, 02:57 PM
I couldnt find the £7 reading either so instead had the 7 card reading at £15.The reading was spot on in my situation and picked up what was happening.I can relate to all what he said and gave some interesting predictions for June/July.I was impressed & would use that service again.Thank you pink pearl.
11-05-2016, 03:01 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2016 06:12 PM by janaan.)
Eddie give me reading today and also predictions about my ex will contact(in 3 weeks 4rm today)also other positive things with him,he also told me some issues my guy is facing right now and he is trying to sort that out.so for now im happy that he feel the contact in 3 weeks time.and also other good things i,ll update here once his prediction will manifest(which im hoping too)i choose his £12 deal(3 cards,crystal ball,and messages)