Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lorna Max
11-05-2016, 04:16 PM
RE: Lorna Max
I wonder if he is finding that too popular. If you listen to his daily free audio reading at 8 am he tells you about that reading.Glad you all like him.He seems very down to earth and genuine and doesn't always tell you what you want to hear.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2016, 10:50 AM
(11-05-2016 08:01 AM)janaan Wrote:  @rachel 1151
thats very good to know that ur predictions 4rm julie start manifesting.im very glad/seems she has a true psychic abilities.

Thanks janaan ..has anything come through for you yet
12-05-2016, 12:44 PM
Nowadays I'm very wary about readers. However, decided to visit "Tarot Insights" as it seems relatively cheap and purchased the 3 card and crystal ball offer.

I actually found Eddie accurate in describing my situation which was a pleasant surprise. I've got a prediction pending that my situation should come to a head around mid-June. He advised me to look out for certain things which has made me feel more positive.

I'll let you know if prediction happens. But so far impressed as he gave an accurate description about my situation and people and predictions seemed specific. Now to see if future predictions will come true. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks Pink Pearl for bringing this to our attention.
12-05-2016, 01:42 PM
@ rachel1151
no mine predictions (4rm most of the psychics,including Eddie)are due to manifest in between 3 weeks till june time.so will keep updating here. still i cant hold on julie 4 a reading.she always booked for weeks ahead.and also she increased her prices to much.but will try to caught her when i can and will update you after.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
12-05-2016, 01:57 PM
(12-05-2016 01:42 PM)janaan Wrote:  @ rachel1151
no mine predictions (4rm most of the psychics,including Eddie)are due to manifest in between 3 weeks till june time.so will keep updating here. still i cant hold on julie 4 a reading.she always booked for weeks ahead.and also she increased her prices to much.but will try to caught her when i can and will update you after.

Im guna book another with julie in july so ive given it 4 months between readings..but she she asked me what a scotland connection was and second name taylor ..and i guy from 10 yrs ago is back intouch his last name is taylor n from scotland so things are defo happening ehat she said..i will have to make sure i book well inadvance then..can you see any sign of your predictions starting to manifest i hope they do for you
12-05-2016, 02:18 PM
u are lucky in prediction rachel 1151 i must say,and NO no signs at all till now for any predictions (strange is it?)but im hoping at least 4rm this month my most awaiting prediction will manifest atleast it shows me some positive movement.im keep trying julie for a reading but like i said she always book.

12-05-2016, 02:29 PM
(12-05-2016 02:18 PM)janaan Wrote:  u are lucky in prediction rachel 1151 i must say,and NO no signs at all till now for any predictions (strange is it?)but im hoping at least 4rm this month my most awaiting prediction will manifest atleast it shows me some positive movement.im keep trying julie for a reading but like i said she always book.
When did julie say she could get you in for just wondering how long her waiting list is..the lady i have my fsce 2 face with has a 4 month waiting list do i jus put me name down
12-05-2016, 03:51 PM
she told me around last week that she is almost book for further few weeks.but i can ask her again in few weeks time period about her availabilty.so i think she has long waiting list ahead.like u see u also book her for july reading,so that mean also how other clients keep booking there readings with her even months earlier.

12-05-2016, 07:53 PM
(11-05-2016 04:16 PM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  I wonder if he is finding that too popular. If you listen to his daily free audio reading at 8 am he tells you about that reading.Glad you all like him.He seems very down to earth and genuine and doesn't always tell you what you want to hear.

I had the recorded reading, he seemed very genuine and honest with his reading, was nice yet direct without making me feel disheartened, gave a lot of information too. I'll see what happens. Can't beat those prices though.
12-05-2016, 10:13 PM
What type of reading you had Jamelia from Eddie?