Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
all psychics are f....g clowns!
22-05-2016, 12:42 AM
all psychics are f....g clowns!
They need to get a proper job and this legalised fraud needs to stop.

I saw on a forum of another website,people have been told by many psychics they asked their exes would come back and they are Soulmates only to find out that these exes are now in new relationships.

It makes me really angry how they can lead people on and not face any legal consequences.

Also in my case only about 10% or less has happened of what predicted in many areas that I have asked questions for not just for one matter. This has to STOP.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2016, 11:18 AM
RE: all psychics are f....g clowns!
For that reason I no longer use premium lines.
22-05-2016, 12:22 PM
Ive had a few readings in the past only one who has got stuff right is julie..never had one for a while but thought i would try eddie as everyone was raving about on here ..load of rubbish to be honest but was only 7 quid..not sure while people wasting a fortune to be told what u want to here ...i caught on to it few months back now ..they know most calls are for exs back so there guna have a rehearsed speach they must do the same speach 20 times a day ..yes he still loves you..hes confused ..he wont stay with the new woman as she is controling ..you could be kept on waiting for years..truth is if your ex really wanted you and loved you he would be with you not sleeping playing happy famlies with someone else ..and even if they come back it might only be for a short while till something else comes along ..us women are worth better than that suppose just paying someone to give us hope save ya money and book a holiday lol..will feel loads better than getting off the phone to a psychic ..only saying this because ive been there..i do belive there are true psychics..but most are fake and you pay them enough they will tell you anything ..anyone could do it if you chose..ive had to move on and belive ive been through some shit and heart break and psychics made it worse..but was my own fault i was vulnerable..but you end up stuck in the same place if you dont say enough is enough..find that light at the end of the tunel and run to it..cuz living on psychic readings is just a bottomless pit
22-05-2016, 12:25 PM
in love readings when predictions never manifest readers always said about free will,but what about other general things,like house move,money issues,trips,family visits,these predictions also mostly never manifest,so dont know what and from where they sees these things to be happening.
22-05-2016, 12:52 PM
Yes that's what I mentioned as well. Very little things have been happening over ALL.

not just one matter. But really saddens me these people to be told exes will come back only to report later on that they found out these exes are with new women.

That's bang out of order in today's society. It cannot be classified as entertainment .
22-05-2016, 12:58 PM
chrys if exes are interested in other women then its time for us to stop,but rather then stoping we believe on predictions that they coming to us,still love us,etc etc.
22-05-2016, 01:12 PM
We just keep waiting and waiting for what readers tell us is going to happen but it hardly ever does. Meanwhile time is passing and we are not moving on as we should. The pain of the separation may never go away and can be overwhelming at times but we have to live in the real world. You only get one life.
22-05-2016, 01:14 PM
yes agree with you Green Velvet.
22-05-2016, 01:20 PM
Its so easy to con people know being psychic is a gift ..i just carnt belive all these thousands of people on the net have been born with it ..its turned into a joke..this eddie guy for instant when you think about it..hes got people sending him money into his account proberly all day no one knows him or if he is psychic you send him a question and he makes something up sounds convincing records it and sends it you ..these people are top of there game they are laughing all way to the bank ..belive me you know the diffrence when you see a true psychic you will be blown away with very intimate details ..not just people saying your blokes cheated ..you been feelin depressed ..he will or wont come back and all that waffle ..
22-05-2016, 01:52 PM
Yes I agree with u. A true psychic MUST give very specific details of current situations and outcomes. That means specific names, locations and date's