Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Why all the same?
08-06-2016, 10:18 AM
Why all the same?
I notice on this site that the small topics of discussions on this forum are all centred around Psychic Sofa.. Psychic Sofa is just ONE UK psychic line so why are no others ever discussed?

Since coming on this forum Psychic Sofa is the only one everyone talks about. Could it be that's because the vast majority of readers on that line are on this forum?

Just odd.. by all accounts trhe readers on that line are not particulatly memorable or outstanding. just my opinion.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2016, 12:37 PM
RE: Why all the same?
I think it has much to do with the fact that Psychic Sofa is cheaper than a lot of the other sites. By the way I heard recently that The Circle charges a £10 registration fee. I think that is outrageous.
08-06-2016, 12:40 PM
Yes there are a lot of readers on here. I don't think that is bad when they are honest and say they are readers.
The ones who claim to just be a customer and jump in if anyone dare to say they did not find a certain reader any good are despicable. There are quite a few of those on here.
08-06-2016, 01:08 PM
There's more readers from Psychic Sofa on this forum than you are aware of. They are arguing with each other - best to let them get on with it! I wouldn't mind betting that some of these members are from the administration department and some just in fact readers after custom. It's a very competitive industry, not spiritual by a long shot. We are led to believe that these psychic companies operatate from a large office and building when in reality most of them run from a back room in a house. All tarot lines run in tandem with sex chat lines.
08-06-2016, 02:55 PM
i get the impression that when this forum first was introduced in 2010 psy tv was its main focus. As we all know psy tv has lost its creds now the novelty of tv psychics has worn off & they're overpriced for the same readers you can find cheaper elsewhere. Mk, Liz Rose, The Circle, are all expensive. michelle k's readers are not all they're cracked up to be so public wont pay their extortionate prices. Ive noticed myself its all about p sofa readers on this forum, i know they're cheap but so are kooma, theyre rarely discussed yet there's hundreds of readers on there. theres psy future who are cheap too - never seen them discussed on here.ATA get a bit more discussion yet they are not a cheap line anymore. I think there might be something in this report that readers from psy sofa are promoting themselves pretending to be punters.
08-06-2016, 05:36 PM
This is what I found so astounding, all the posts and threads centre around readers on Psychic Sofa. I don't use phone tarot lines in the UK, mainly private websites.

I've glanced at other companies notably Kooma who I've never used. They seem to be a little cheaper than Psychic Sofa, I would imagine the standard of readers is similar? Some of them seem to read for both lines. Why do they never get a mention?

It's boring when you look on here and just see reader (X) from (would you believe... Psychic Sofa..) Perhaps this forum (or peeps who are members) promote themselves. Some get a backlash too I've noticed. I'm sure there are genuine reviews... Yet find it strange.
08-06-2016, 10:14 PM
i tend to use ps because ive been having readings with that company for a few years. i used to use pstv a lot...not any more. i stopped using the circle and mk a couple of years ago, they were to pricey an the readers very average. i do occasionally use kooma, what puts me off of kooma is the way you are allowed to keep extending your call...cheap as it is you end up paying a lot because your time is up just at that crucial point so you end up extending..
09-06-2016, 10:16 PM
i only use psychic sofa & ask the answer phone lines in the uk plus some english websites such as yona farrell, gaby valenti, lisa love...ive never been drawn to kooma site & some of the others are waay toooo high price..
09-06-2016, 11:46 PM
(09-06-2016 10:16 PM)Cruelladeville Wrote:  i only use psychic sofa & ask the answer phone lines in the uk plus some english websites such as yona farrell, gaby valenti, lisa love...ive never been drawn to kooma site & some of the others are waay toooo high price..

Did you manage to get hold of Aimee Rose?
10-06-2016, 01:59 AM
(09-06-2016 11:46 PM)Mr R Sole Wrote:  
(09-06-2016 10:16 PM)Cruelladeville Wrote:  i only use psychic sofa & ask the answer phone lines in the uk plus some english websites such as yona farrell, gaby valenti, lisa love...ive never been drawn to kooma site & some of the others are waay toooo high price..

Did you manage to get hold of Aimee Rose?

no...i haven't seen her, perhaps she's been logged on just when i finish work at your time she's on