Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Readers who have predicted things that have come to pass
14-06-2016, 03:24 PM
Readers who have predicted things that have come to pass
I'm just really curious as some readers have got my situation down to a T. I'm curious at who's good at predictions on psychic sofa. I know there probably won't be many who's predictions have come to pass but I want to know which readers have predicted something which has actually come to pass.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2016, 06:01 AM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2016 11:06 PM by Scorpio75.)
RE: Readers who have predicted things that have come to pass
My top four are
Star
Marina
Lucky
Amie Rose

Have all told me things that have happened; especially Star.
06-08-2016, 10:32 AM
I recently had a prediction come through from Ghazala 4936. however I know this reader is a hit & miss with some on here but for me her prediction came through with perfect timing.
07-08-2016, 09:13 AM
Ghazala sounded meek and unsure when I spoke to get. Like a timid little mouse. Nothing she said made any sense and she asked too many questions. Only spoke to her because of her write and testimonials but she was dreadful.
07-08-2016, 01:05 PM
The last reading I had wIth Lucky.he sounded tired and kept repeating himself.I think he had been on all night and I caught him before he logged off.After two good readings this was terribly disappointing and has put me off contacting him again.
07-08-2016, 03:09 PM
(07-08-2016 01:05 PM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  The last reading I had wIth Lucky.he sounded tired and kept repeating himself.I think he had been on all night and I caught him before he logged off.After two good readings this was terribly disappointing and has put me off contacting him again.

There's a lot of tired readers who do to much, must be draining i would think to have to listen to problems day in day out. I guess many rely on this as income. Saphhire is on from morning to late at night. When she's not on ps you'll find her on kooma. I've noticed a lot lately who are always on.
07-08-2016, 04:12 PM
I woudn't go to one who is on from morning till night. I know they need the money but it is tiring. I only go on for a maximum of two hours before having a break .One exception is Trishie. I find she is very good even though she is on a lot.
19-08-2016, 08:16 PM
(07-08-2016 01:05 PM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  The last reading I had wIth Lucky.he sounded tired and kept repeating himself.I think he had been on all night and I caught him before he logged off.After two good readings this was terribly disappointing and has put me off contacting him again.

I don't think you should let that put you off PP. when I first spoke to him that "what I what I what what I" thing he kept doing was so bloody annoying I thought I was never going to call him again but afterwards I realised things he said would happen did and the more he predicted the more happened. He is definitely worth another try....in my opinion anyway.
19-08-2016, 09:33 PM (This post was last modified: 19-08-2016 09:35 PM by Scorpio75.)
(19-08-2016 08:16 PM)Soapfan46 Wrote:  

I don't think you should let that put you off PP. when I first spoke to him that "what I what I what what I" thing he kept doing was so bloody annoying I thought I was never going to call him again but afterwards I realised things he said would happen did and the more he predicted the more happened. He is definitely worth another try....in my opinion anyway.

Yes he always does that ha ha, so funny but very annoying yes. Love lucky, bless him.
01-09-2016, 08:41 AM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2016 08:52 AM by sweepie.)
Hey guys , haven't checked this in a short time but had to say 2 days ago a huge huge HUGE predictions came through for me.

the person who got it was two un-favorites Clarity 4684 & Ghazala 4936 (they said it a short while back)