Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
quick readings
03-08-2011, 09:40 PM
quick readings
I just had one of those 3 or 5 minute readings with faith, not sure how many it was, got some minutes left over on my pin that i was saving for hazel but couldnt get hold of her. I didnt tell her why i was calling, she has predicted something for this weekend, and john also predicted something for this weekend. and she gave me a specific date for something else which is really close. and said id been battling for a certain amount of weeks, which was pretty close to the amount of weeks that my breakup happened. it was all pretty fast, i was scribbling furiously. has anyone else spoke to faith, or had one of these quick readings?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2011, 09:58 PM
RE: quick readings
I've spoken to Faith many times. She's so nice. I've also had one of her 2-3 minute readings on the Express Line. She talks so fast that I couldn't really take it all in. I spoke with her two weeks ago since I had 14 minutes left on a pin, and I hadn't spoken to her since January. She's been so hard to get hold of on the phones lately. I remember she told me I was going to find a feather, and the next day in my gym bag I found one. Then when I told her about that, she told me I was going to find pennies, but to only pick them up if they're heads up, if they're tails up, leave them alone because it would give me bad luck.
I found a 5 pence piece, heads up right outside the changing room door in the gym.

"So close, no matter how far...couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trust in who we are...and Nothing Else Matters"
03-08-2011, 09:58 PM
Havent had a reading with Faith..but have had quick readings which are refreshing when you just want to cut to the chase! Shelly is great with quick readings if you say I just want a quick update..and Annie usually gives me a quick answer..so yes I think if you have had some over view in depth readings short and sweet can be really good..
03-08-2011, 10:30 PM
This is why they should bring the clock back.
04-08-2011, 09:51 AM
I agree. In fact I was amazed at just how much Shelly could get into a few minutes.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  A quick hello :-) DaisyChain85 2 710 16-07-2013 10:33 AM
Last Post: Icemaiden