Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Hamilton ask the answer
10-08-2017, 08:55 PM
RE: Hamilton ask the answer
Thank you Jamelia. Maybe his timing is out for me then? Like you scarily accurate and things about me and someone no one could possibly known only me and the person I was ringing about. Thank you for replying Smile

(10-08-2017 07:03 PM)Jamelia Wrote:  I have had a few readings from Hamilton, so far a couple of unnexpected predictions have happened around 15 months ago - one was a trip last year to the US and meeting a guy.

I found his ability to read my situation was freakishly accurate. However, although there were a couple of surprise predictions that came in over a year ago I did not end up with the guy as he predicted - in fact nothing came of it in the end which was dissapointing.

Despite this I do put Hamilton in my top three category of best phone psychics alongside 'Melody' and 'Amie Rose' who used to read on PS.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-08-2017, 10:24 PM
Hamilton predicted something to the "T" for me 2 years ago - down to the day of the week I would get an invitation to a party.

Yet, none of his other predictions have come to reality since. Whilst I would place him well above other readers at ATA, perhaps that one was a lucky hit.

I am beginning to wonder if precise validation comes from experienced cold reading - i.e. asking the right questions to get the right answers.
26-08-2017, 08:09 PM
I had a reading with Hamilton today.
He picked up very well without questions.
It was spot on the past situations and which months what happened as well.
26-08-2017, 08:14 PM
That's good summer. I too had a reading off him today although he can be quite abrupt especially when I was asking questions or couldn't quite hear him he tended to shout at me and say are you not listening to what I'm saying which didn't make me feel too comfortable. He picked up well and got thoughts and feelings involved down to a tee although it slightly differs from his last reading for me. [/align]

[align=left]
(26-08-2017 08:09 PM)Summer777 Wrote:  I had a reading with Hamilton today.
He picked up very well without questions.
It was spot on the past situations and which months what happened as well.
27-08-2017, 06:21 PM
I wonder why his ratings are not good?
I guess lots of people give stars after reading straightaway.
I would give 5 stars as he picked up about the situations very well as other people recommend him.

But In my case I don't rate after reading straightaway, if only the predictions come passed then give 5 stars.
27-08-2017, 06:45 PM
I can't understand their rating system. I never send actual testimonials in until I've had some success with the predicted outcome. There are some bad non psychic readers on there who have 5 stars yet have failed to deliver for me. Have you noticed they have hidden most testimonials behind their profiles since they introduced their new website? I think that's to make way for newer readers who have no feedback. I agree that Hamilton should be a 5 star reader!
28-08-2017, 02:56 PM
I agree. Some readers say 5* then you click on testimonials and they have no reviews so I am unsure how they can score them 5 when no one has left any feedback. I agree Hamilton knows his stuff but as for predictions they haven't materialised for me....
28-08-2017, 03:50 PM
(28-08-2017 02:56 PM)hcs429 Wrote:  I agree. Some readers say 5* then you click on testimonials and they have no reviews so I am unsure how they can score them 5 when no one has left any feedback. I agree Hamilton knows his stuff but as for predictions they haven't materialised for me....

If that's ok.... what was his predictions?
28-08-2017, 04:07 PM
Lots of people score before predictions come. Somehow I could understand if we feel connection with readers and liftup Which is great things. It's like counselling.
If it's only that I definitely score 5* Hamilton. It was so amazing he picked up deep level in the past without saying anything. Kind of scary and embarrassing as well.
But as other people say his predictions are not so great. So I am leaving it.

I try to choose readers who has got lots of feedback about predictions come true.
But it's still difficult to see predictions come true.
28-08-2017, 04:31 PM
I agree summer I only leave a review after the predictions have passed as I think it's fair then. THe same happened with me and Hamilton something embarrassing only me and the other person who I was phoning about would know!

(28-08-2017 04:07 PM)Summer777 Wrote:  Lots of people score before predictions come. Somehow I could understand if we feel connection with readers and liftup Which is great things. It's like counselling.
If it's only that I definitely score 5* Hamilton. It was so amazing he picked up deep level in the past without saying anything. Kind of scary and embarrassing as well.
But as other people say his predictions are not so great. So I am leaving it.

I try to choose readers who has got lots of feedback about predictions come true.
But it's still difficult to see predictions come true.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Star Ask The Answer Readers Libra Loxie 11 1,727 15-01-2018 06:49 PM
Last Post: _ps_user_
  Ask the answer manda or christine-ann who manifests accurately jaks111 17 1,637 09-01-2018 11:36 AM
Last Post: Snowmaiden
  Ask the answer psychics! TB love 40 2,207 29-12-2017 11:09 AM
Last Post: Rosie
  Hamilton Rosie 27 1,121 22-12-2017 11:15 AM
Last Post: MoonChild*
  Yvette ask the answer Purple shimmer 53 7,726 17-12-2017 03:43 AM
Last Post: Sassy1
  A complete (and truthful) guide to Ask the Answer readers Lauragrace 126 16,380 25-10-2017 11:04 AM
Last Post: 80sgoth
  Griffin - Ask the Answer Sassy1 3 323 07-10-2017 02:03 AM
Last Post: Cruelladeville
  Sharon from ask the answer Macleod 23 1,431 01-09-2017 02:51 PM
Last Post: Rodrigo
  I had a reading with christine ann ask the answer jaks111 9 1,614 03-12-2016 07:55 PM
Last Post: samjade
  Wowcher offer on ask the answer £6 for 20 mins jaks111 1 824 28-02-2016 08:23 AM
Last Post: iamheretowarnyou