Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Hamilton ask the answer
26-08-2017, 08:09 PM
RE: Hamilton ask the answer
I had a reading with Hamilton today.
He picked up very well without questions.
It was spot on the past situations and which months what happened as well.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-08-2017, 06:21 PM
I wonder why his ratings are not good?
I guess lots of people give stars after reading straightaway.
I would give 5 stars as he picked up about the situations very well as other people recommend him.

But In my case I don't rate after reading straightaway, if only the predictions come passed then give 5 stars.
27-08-2017, 06:45 PM
I can't understand their rating system. I never send actual testimonials in until I've had some success with the predicted outcome. There are some bad non psychic readers on there who have 5 stars yet have failed to deliver for me. Have you noticed they have hidden most testimonials behind their profiles since they introduced their new website? I think that's to make way for newer readers who have no feedback. I agree that Hamilton should be a 5 star reader!
28-08-2017, 03:50 PM
(28-08-2017 02:56 PM)hcs429 Wrote:  I agree. Some readers say 5* then you click on testimonials and they have no reviews so I am unsure how they can score them 5 when no one has left any feedback. I agree Hamilton knows his stuff but as for predictions they haven't materialised for me....

If that's ok.... what was his predictions?
28-08-2017, 04:07 PM
Lots of people score before predictions come. Somehow I could understand if we feel connection with readers and liftup Which is great things. It's like counselling.
If it's only that I definitely score 5* Hamilton. It was so amazing he picked up deep level in the past without saying anything. Kind of scary and embarrassing as well.
But as other people say his predictions are not so great. So I am leaving it.

I try to choose readers who has got lots of feedback about predictions come true.
But it's still difficult to see predictions come true.
05-09-2017, 05:45 PM
Hamilton proved correct in his prediction for me! Helped tonnes when I called late last year. Brilliant reader.
05-09-2017, 07:22 PM
That's great!

His reading was so great to me.
But after reading I thought I might have accidentally told him my situations (hint) or when it happened ... something like that..
So I re-listened my reading. But I didn't say anything. And he tried to re-read over and over again, every time he picked up more details my past and current situations and feelings. I was so impressed.
But actually his predictions were basically warnings. It's not really good for me however I feel his predictions will come true.

(05-09-2017 05:45 PM)Sassy1 Wrote:  Hamilton proved correct in his prediction for me! Helped tonnes when I called late last year. Brilliant reader.
06-09-2017, 10:26 PM
i tried Hamailton too(cant comment on his predictions yet as they are due in late this month,still not that far so finger cross)
reading was not that bad,his validations are slightly same which i was already aware but for me predictions count alot which are due till end of this month then after till this xmas ,he predicted that things will kep changing for better.
but the thing is that in the end of my reading where i still have some time,he bluntly said(ur time is finish ,i already gave u answers so take care bye)i feel very bad the way he said that.not such a nice behaviour.any ways i,ll update about his predictions by end of this end(BTW he ensured me alot about his predictions,so im bit happy too)

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
06-09-2017, 10:52 PM
(06-09-2017 10:26 PM)janaan Wrote:  i tried Hamailton too(cant comment on his predictions yet as they are due in late this month,still not that far so finger cross)
reading was not that bad,his validations are slightly same which i was already aware but for me predictions count alot which are due till end of this month then after till this xmas ,he predicted that things will kep changing for better.
but the thing is that in the end of my reading where i still have some time,he bluntly said(ur time is finish ,i already gave u answers so take care bye)i feel very bad the way he said that.not such a nice behaviour.any ways i,ll update about his predictions by end of this end(BTW he ensured me alot about his predictions,so im bit happy too)

Best of luck and don't forget to tell us all about the predictions! Shame about his attitude though - I know a personal friend of his and he has similar things to say about Hamilton, though of course he agrees that the bloke has a 'gift', which is rare on Ask The Answer..
06-09-2017, 11:16 PM
(06-09-2017 10:52 PM)matthewmore Wrote:  
(06-09-2017 10:26 PM)janaan Wrote:  i tried Hamailton too(cant comment on his predictions yet as they are due in late this month,still not that far so finger cross)

Best of luck and don't forget to tell us all about the predictions! Shame about his attitude though - I know a personal friend of his and he has similar things to say about Hamilton, though of course he agrees that the bloke has a 'gift', which is rare on Ask The Answer..
thnk you.yes i,ll do update,,

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  ASK THE ANSWER IN 2018 Anonymous1234 15 1,048 19-09-2018 01:16 PM
Last Post: fbarraza28
  A complete (and truthful) guide to Ask the Answer readers Lauragrace 148 27,692 07-06-2018 05:32 PM
Last Post: jaks
  Ask the answer manda or christine-ann who manifests accurately jaks111 19 3,049 22-03-2018 04:06 AM
Last Post: Sassy1
  Griffin - Ask the Answer Sassy1 26 1,566 18-02-2018 06:00 PM
Last Post: Purple1
Star Ask The Answer Readers Libra Loxie 62 6,036 15-02-2018 04:19 PM
Last Post: curiouscat
  Yvette ask the answer Purple shimmer 51 10,097 28-01-2018 05:30 PM
Last Post: _ps_user_
  Gary W ask the answer jaks 3 431 23-01-2018 10:50 PM
Last Post: Sassy1
  Ask the answer psychics! TB love 39 3,782 29-12-2017 11:09 AM
Last Post: Rosie
  Hamilton Rosie 26 1,830 22-12-2017 11:15 AM