Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Hamilton ask the answer
11-02-2018, 05:12 PM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2018 08:03 PM by Virgo1.)
RE: Hamilton ask the answer
(11-02-2018 04:49 PM)Jamelia Wrote:  To date out of all the readers I’ve tried on the phones I have to say Hamilton is the best out of the bunch. His predictions do actually happen in a way I had never expected.

I like the fact that he validated very personal things for me, not Barnum statements which most readers do. To-date he has been the most consistent and really gets into the other persons mind.

Agreed. Except I'm waiting on preds from him, but 110% agree no barnum statements from him

Just had a "check up" reading from Hamilton and my god is be brutal lol, he is very honest and upfront. I notice he is getting less rude and actually a bit funnier but he has a very dry sense of humour and when he jokes with you he doesn't laugh.. But anyway it was one validation after another and I do enjoy reading with him, but he's very honest. He gets details really good, specific months that things have happened for me and other readers never pick this up correctly. Spooky
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2018, 08:24 PM
(11-02-2018 05:12 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(11-02-2018 04:49 PM)Jamelia Wrote:  To date out of all the readers I’ve tried on the phones I have to say Hamilton is the best out of the bunch. His predictions do actually happen in a way I had never expected.

I like the fact that he validated very personal things for me, not Barnum statements which most readers do. To-date he has been the most consistent and really gets into the other persons mind.

Agreed. Except I'm waiting on preds from him, but 110% agree no barnum statements from him

Just had a "check up" reading from Hamilton and my god is be brutal lol, he is very honest and upfront. I notice he is getting less rude and actually a bit funnier but he has a very dry sense of humour and when he jokes with you he doesn't laugh.. But anyway it was one validation after another and I do enjoy reading with him, but he's very honest. He gets details really good, specific months that things have happened for me and other readers never pick this up correctly. Spooky

I like him. I think he’s a good reader. Direct to the point and precise.
11-02-2018, 08:27 PM
(11-02-2018 08:24 PM)Positive thinking Wrote:  

Agreed. Out of him and Griffin, I'd say Hamilton any day. I like the "queue me" option on ATA
11-02-2018, 10:10 PM
(11-02-2018 08:27 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(11-02-2018 08:24 PM)Positive thinking Wrote:  

Agreed. Out of him and Griffin, I'd say Hamilton any day. I like the "queue me" option on ATA

Much prefer the queue systems on ATA it’s better because at least everyone gets a chance to get through rather than racing to type in the readers number.
20-03-2018, 04:12 PM
I've noticed with Hamilton that when you catch him when he's feeling 100%, he can read very good. When you catch him at a not so great time, (like last night), he wasn't so great at all. He sounded half can't be bothered and said general things or repeated things he had remembered from past readings with me. Hamilton has definitely started taking notes, as I called him from my phone billing last night instead of the usual credit card and straight away he knew who I was the moment he answered the phone... I haven't had a reading with him in over a month. Similar happened with Julie. I've also began to notice that Hamilton wants to know what other readers have told me/validated/predicted for me each reading, he doesn't seem as confident in those ways lately. He is certainly less rude which I'm glad about. He's given me dates of various things to happen and they have never happened so far and gone well past his prediction dates. I use him for validating and getting reassurance about things, like for example I wanted to find out something about a few of my friends, something didn't sit right. It's a shame that nothing has come through yet from him, I'm the first to always say don't listen to timings, but you can't help but feel hopeless when timings are given and pass and then they extend it. I really feel psychics shouldn't give timings, as they rarely happen on time..
20-03-2018, 09:25 PM
(20-03-2018 04:12 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  I've noticed with Hamilton that when you catch him when he's feeling 100%, he can read very good. When you catch him at a not so great time, (like last night), he wasn't so great at all. He sounded half can't be bothered and said general things or repeated things he had remembered from past readings with me. Hamilton has definitely started taking notes, as I called him from my phone billing last night instead of the usual credit card and straight away he knew who I was the moment he answered the phone... I haven't had a reading with him in over a month. Similar happened with Julie. I've also began to notice that Hamilton wants to know what other readers have told me/validated/predicted for me each reading, he doesn't seem as confident in those ways lately. He is certainly less rude which I'm glad about. He's given me dates of various things to happen and they have never happened so far and gone well past his prediction dates. I use him for validating and getting reassurance about things, like for example I wanted to find out something about a few of my friends, something didn't sit right. It's a shame that nothing has come through yet from him, I'm the first to always say don't listen to timings, but you can't help but feel hopeless when timings are given and pass and then they extend it. I really feel psychics shouldn't give timings, as they rarely happen on time..

Sorry to hear that, that must of felt like such a let down. I’ve taken a complete step back from readings as I kept coming to same conclusion about my fav readers. First few times they would validate extremely well and one or two predictions would manifest but nothing major. I’ve lost all hope in phone line psychics as a whole. I didn’t experience the best of Hamilton unfortunately and didn’t bother giving him another chance. I do strongly feel there is a lot of note taking going on on ATA based on a few bizarre experiences I’ve had. For now I’d only recommend private readers and even then some of them are more or less the same x
20-03-2018, 09:27 PM
(20-03-2018 09:25 PM)Talktomenice Wrote:  
(20-03-2018 04:12 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  I've noticed with Hamilton that when you catch him when he's feeling 100%, he can read very good. When you catch him at a not so great time, (like last night), he wasn't so great at all. He sounded half can't be bothered and said general things or repeated things he had remembered from past readings with me. Hamilton has definitely started taking notes, as I called him from my phone billing last night instead of the usual credit card and straight away he knew who I was the moment he answered the phone... I haven't had a reading with him in over a month. Similar happened with Julie. I've also began to notice that Hamilton wants to know what other readers have told me/validated/predicted for me each reading, he doesn't seem as confident in those ways lately. He is certainly less rude which I'm glad about. He's given me dates of various things to happen and they have never happened so far and gone well past his prediction dates. I use him for validating and getting reassurance about things, like for example I wanted to find out something about a few of my friends, something didn't sit right. It's a shame that nothing has come through yet from him, I'm the first to always say don't listen to timings, but you can't help but feel hopeless when timings are given and pass and then they extend it. I really feel psychics shouldn't give timings, as they rarely happen on time..

Sorry to hear that, that must of felt like such a let down. I’ve taken a complete step back from readings as I kept coming to same conclusion about my fav readers. First few times they would validate extremely well and one or two predictions would manifest but nothing major. I’ve lost all hope in phone line psychics as a whole. I didn’t experience the best of Hamilton unfortunately and didn’t bother giving him another chance. I do strongly feel there is a lot of note taking going on on ATA based on a few bizarre experiences I’ve had. For now I’d only recommend private readers and even then some of them are more or less the same x

I agree that some of the private readers are better than the phone line readers. Glad to see you back x
21-03-2018, 07:56 PM (This post was last modified: 21-03-2018 07:57 PM by Purple2.)
(20-03-2018 09:27 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  

I agree that some of the private readers are better than the phone line readers. Glad to see you back x

I’m concerned by the whole note taking situation. I have been looking at other threads from the past and it seems like most lines have this facility. I’m not even sure how on earth people even take notes on short readings. I mean they can’t be very good as they just don’t have the time to do it. This isn’t directed at Hamilton this is directed at phone line psychics in general. You have to be pretty desperate if you need to take notes and tbh this should be monitored by regulators as its giving people false hope which isn’t entertainment.. x
21-03-2018, 08:04 PM
(21-03-2018 07:56 PM)Purple2 Wrote:  
(20-03-2018 09:27 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  

I’m concerned by the whole note taking situation. I have been looking at other threads from the past and it seems like most lines have this facility. I’m not even sure how on earth people even take notes on short readings. I mean they can’t be very good as they just don’t have the time to do it. This isn’t directed at Hamilton this is directed at phone line psychics in general. You have to be pretty desperate if you need to take notes and tbh this should be monitored by regulators as its giving people false hope which isn’t entertainment.. x

Yes it sorta ruins the whole "psychicism" if readers take notes. If they were so good, they wouldn't need to take them. I can't understand why readers *apart from the shite ones* take notes. It's cheating, to me. Hamilton doesn't need to take notes, he's good at what he does when you catch him in the right mood x
30-04-2018, 03:13 PM
hanilton was crap for me, and I mean really crap

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  ASK THE ANSWER IN 2018 Anonymous1234 14 403 11-06-2018 11:52 AM
Last Post: Virgo1
  A complete (and truthful) guide to Ask the Answer readers Lauragrace 150 23,976 07-06-2018 05:32 PM
Last Post: jaks
  Ask the answer manda or christine-ann who manifests accurately jaks111 19 2,784 22-03-2018 04:06 AM
Last Post: Sassy1
  Griffin - Ask the Answer Sassy1 26 1,297 18-02-2018 06:00 PM
Last Post: Purple1
Star Ask The Answer Readers Libra Loxie 62 4,919 15-02-2018 04:19 PM
Last Post: curiouscat
  Yvette ask the answer Purple shimmer 51 9,240 28-01-2018 05:30 PM
Last Post: _ps_user_
  Gary W ask the answer jaks 3 320 23-01-2018 10:50 PM
Last Post: Sassy1
  Ask the answer psychics! TB love 39 3,237 29-12-2017 11:09 AM
Last Post: Rosie
  Hamilton Rosie 26 1,558 22-12-2017 11:15 AM