Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1.5 Average
AMarie
16-06-2016, 12:51 PM
AMarie
Has anyone had a reading with AMarie on Psychic Sofa? I recently had a reading with her and was very impressed with what she picked up but I am interested in whether her predictions come true. She always seems to be busy.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-06-2016, 02:15 PM
RE: AMarie
@Green Velevt
u know most psychic validate realy well.pick situation ,some time emotions of other person in question spot on(not always)but when it actualy come to predictions then nothing comes to manifest.did u even get ur predictions accurate 4rm her too?
16-06-2016, 02:23 PM
Janaan it is too early for me to say if she is right or wrong with her predictions but she did validate remarkably well. What she did say when I asked her about timing is it is very hard to give correct timelines and she can't even do it for herself. So don't give up hope.
19-06-2016, 03:27 PM
I had one with her thought she was good in the validations she came out with but its all about predictions , dont have readings too much now, she as been one of the better ones, , Anyone else had reading with her and predictions happened??
19-06-2016, 03:40 PM
ive not seen her bfore...is she a newish reader?
28-09-2016, 01:03 PM
Green Velvet & Miss Marple; have either of you had any predictions that have come through from your reading with AMarie?

I recently had a reading with her, she validated well for me and waiting on predictions due Oct/Nov. Would appreciate any feedback, thanksBig Grin
28-09-2016, 01:09 PM
I've had a reading with her. her validations were ok.... her predictions hasn't come through yet.

I gotta say I didn't like her reading only because I didn't like the way it was delivered , very harsh. also I felt like she was mocking me at moments and that's why I won't call her back
28-09-2016, 02:09 PM
Savvy the big prediction that Amarie gave me still has not come through. Saying that it is the same prediction that most of the other readers I have spoken with have given me. I keep being told timing is hard so I haven't completely given up hope yet.

Sweepie I didn't find her harsh at all or mocking. Perhaps you caught her on a bad day!
28-09-2016, 02:15 PM
(28-09-2016 02:09 PM)Green Velvet Wrote:  Savvy the big prediction that Amarie gave me still has not come through. Saying that it is the same prediction that most of the other readers I have spoken with have given me. I keep being told timing is hard so I haven't completely given up hope yet.

Sweepie I didn't find her harsh at all or mocking. Perhaps you caught her on a bad day!

yeah I caught her at night. I don't dislike her I do think she was a good reader but still waiting on my prediction. I think the thing that I was looking at she found a bit silly. and I guess to most people it's silly but to me it's special so when she was joking about it ... I didn't find it funny lol. X
28-09-2016, 02:26 PM
She gave me some valid messages and her style of delivery was different and interesting. There were times at which I felt she was condescending and patronizing. Her predictions have not happened for me which were supposed to come in end of August.