Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Bit of a scam?
01-01-2011, 12:28 PM
Bit of a scam?
Hi All,

Have a look at this link, very interesting information that we should all be aware of.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...chics.html

Happy New Year and a Happy New Decade to all of you.

Blair
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2011, 01:10 PM
RE: Bit of a scam?
Yeah interesting maybe but that article is nearly six years old.
01-01-2011, 01:26 PM
(01-01-2011 01:10 PM)PeeWee84 Wrote:  Yeah interesting maybe but that article is nearly six years old.

Yes it maybe 6 years old, but lets be honest here. When having readings have all your pedictions been correct?

Ive had readings where I had given away nothing, and they cold read and ask questions to see whats going on with my life and they have been wrong.... Then, I've changed my name etc... and they seem to make things up as they go along.

Inbaal is a very popular psychic and for that to happen to her is not good for business.

There is far too much hit and miss going on nowadays.
01-01-2011, 01:35 PM
Personally if i don't get validations from a reader in the opening few minutes i hang up.
Not all readers make a connection and this is where the grey area is, they should then admit that no connection has been made.
01-01-2011, 07:18 PM
(01-01-2011 01:35 PM)PeeWee84 Wrote:  Personally if i don't get validations from a reader in the opening few minutes i hang up.
Not all readers make a connection and this is where the grey area is, they should then admit that no connection has been made.

Yes I agree with you. The validations are important. But, haven't you noticed that some of the readers take their time to 'connect' with you depending on how they shuffle the cards?

Good to hear that you hang up in the first few mins if you get nothing. It took me a while to do that as I felt I was being rude. Glad to to hear that someone else is doing the same and now this doesn't make me feel so bad.
01-01-2011, 07:25 PM
It's a shame that more people don't take note of what the article and many more like it are trying to tell us. But I need to stress that no-one can give exact predictions. I have been having readings for a number of years and from the very beginning every single psychic bar a couple have all declared the same, given me the same description and character of a gentleman and that is around me but not yet in a relationship, that is coming! But the big question is when????? One psychic and only him has said when they are given a number it could be for days,weeks or even years. He gave me 10 and said it could be 10 days or 10 years, its looking like the latter. before anything could be happening with this gentleman. The medium readers can be a bit hit and miss, "I see an older lady around you wearing a blue dress with pearls" do I need to say any more!! However you do get the very good mediums one being John Healey. I had a lovely reading from him about five years ago when we were allowed the full 20 mins with studio psychics, and he did describe so many accurate things about my aunt and uncle when they were alive but are now sadly passed. He came up with other names of people that no-one else but me and my uncle would know, and this really blew my mind. There were many other bits of imformation that were so accurate, but sadly his predictions I am still waiting to happen. So the moral of this is we must let life go as it is supposed to and not try to find out its secrets for us, go with the flow!! which is easier said than done I know.
My new year's positive resolution is to keep well away from psychics and listen to my own instincts,messages and opportunities that arise. and enjoy the money I am no longer wasting. Happy New Year to everyone.

HeartHeart
01-01-2011, 07:40 PM
(01-01-2011 07:25 PM)silverowl Wrote:  It's a shame that more people don't take note of what the article and many more like it are trying to tell us. But I need to stress that no-one can give exact predictions. I have been having readings for a number of years and from the very beginning every single psychic bar a couple have all declared the same, given me the same description and character of a gentleman and that is around me but not yet in a relationship, that is coming! But the big question is when????? One psychic and only him has said when they are given a number it could be for days,weeks or even years. He gave me 10 and said it could be 10 days or 10 years, its looking like the latter. before anything could be happening with this gentleman. The medium readers can be a bit hit and miss, "I see an older lady around you wearing a blue dress with pearls" do I need to say any more!! However you do get the very good mediums one being John Healey. I had a lovely reading from him about five years ago when we were allowed the full 20 mins with studio psychics, and he did describe so many accurate things about my aunt and uncle when they were alive but are now sadly passed. He came up with other names of people that no-one else but me and my uncle would know, and this really blew my mind. There were many other bits of imformation that were so accurate, but sadly his predictions I am still waiting to happen. So the moral of this is we must let life go as it is supposed to and not try to find out its secrets for us, go with the flow!! which is easier said than done I know.
My new year's positive resolution is to keep well away from psychics and listen to my own instincts,messages and opportunities that arise. and enjoy the money I am no longer wasting. Happy New Year to everyone.

I so agree with what you said about believing in you own instincts. I do tend to do this and have found that my own 'predictions' were correct.

Happy New Year to you aswell.
01-01-2011, 08:23 PM
(01-01-2011 07:25 PM)silverowl Wrote:  My new year's positive resolution is to keep well away from psychics and listen to my own instincts,messages and opportunities that arise. and enjoy the money I am no longer wasting.

I like yourself will be aiming in the same direction.
Create your own destiny, t'is easy Cool
01-01-2011, 08:26 PM
(01-01-2011 07:18 PM)Blair Wrote:  Yes I agree with you. The validations are important. But, haven't you noticed that some of the readers take their time to 'connect' with you depending on how they shuffle the cards?

Good to hear that you hang up in the first few mins if you get nothing. It took me a while to do that as I felt I was being rude. Glad to to hear that someone else is doing the same and now this doesn't make me feel so bad.

Advertised 'mediums' that start shufflin' cards are often left with a dead line from me.
I have had many a tiff with some readers for sure, they will be glad i am semi retiring this year Big Grin
02-01-2011, 12:42 PM
(01-01-2011 12:28 PM)Blair Wrote:  Hi All,

Have a look at this link, very interesting information that we should all be aware of.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...chics.html

Happy New Year and a Happy New Decade to all of you.

Blair

Kiltgirl here@ very interesting article and thank you for posting, .y only pickle is when the person 'texted in bout their dead relative; Psychic Interactive NEVER give out this info live on air. So that part of the srticle is a lie.