Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Freeindex Clairvoyants
17-06-2016, 10:01 AM
Freeindex Clairvoyants
I want to bring to your attention a clairvoyant who I found to be very good. Her name is Tracy Lycett, I had a private face to face reading with her about 8/9 months back, took notes and predictions have materialised as she predicted. It's only in the last couple of months that what she gave me has happened, not all positive stuff either, so she certainly doesn't sugar coat or tell you what you want to hear.

I bring up her link: http://www.freeindex.co.uk/profile(unwri...483860.htm She does have a website but it appears to be down for the moment.

My reading was a private consultation as it's only about 23 miles on the M1 from where I'm located, but I know she does email readings, not too sure about telephone. There's far too much PS feedback on here lately that I'm beginning to wonder if PS have a hand in running this forum - hence a lot of newbies only discuss PS. Dodgy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Clairvoyants: Cool Couple Plays Mind Games with Heidi Klum - America's Got Talent drstrange 0 389 06-06-2016 07:01 AM
Last Post: drstrange
  Genuine Psychics and Clairvoyants Hangingpants 51 14,173 20-08-2013 10:55 PM
Last Post: Hangingpants